SORT BY Relevancy
I am Jesse Ann Nichols George, Code Interpretor. My work encompasses multiple fields of study and belief systems to help people create the life they desire to live. The work I do comes from among other things:
* a lifetime of study through personal experiences
* Radio Show Host
* Workshop Presenter/Speaker
* Learning the language of Codes and Symbolism to help people find their own personal true alignment and in depth understanding of themselves and their connection to everything and everyone else.
* working with clients to achieve desired results and work through life processes for over 30 years
* researching and studying the influences of environment, communications, personal dynamics, past lives, religions, cultural beliefs and lifestyles, metaphysics, wholistic healing, energetics, quantum energy, herbs, astrology, numerology, fengshui, environmental design, signs and symbols, dreams and dream work, meditation and visualization, mantras/chanting/affirmations, paranormal activity and spirit communication, auras, tantra, relationships, chakras, intuition and psychic work, crystals and gemstones, tarot, past life regression, divining, laying on of hands and energy alignment
* 13 years of producing my own astrological forecast, hand casting charts, and during part of this time also had my own weekly radio segment for astrology
* Being interviewed on tv on wiccan practices
*Missing person cases
* Teaching courses on multiple subjects
* Creating spiritual tools and products
* Owning and operating a retail store for herbs and other spiritual products
* channeling past lives and, ancestor support – I am a 13+ generation spiritual advisor, energy tuner, life/relationship/spiritual and wellness coach, wholistic and natural lifestyle advisor
Join RevKess and Kalisara as we bring back Samuel Wagar, the HP of Ravenwood Temple, to talk about the joys and conflicts around creating a formal community church for Wiccans.
From an article on VuWeekly: "Edmonton’s local community, in particular, is at a major transitive point in its growth, taking steps towards a more formal organizational structure than is commonly found or historically precedented in Wicca."
Samuel Wagar is a Third Degree Wiccan HP (1985), founder of the Congregationalist Witchcraft Association of Canada (1991) and its British Columbia provincial daughter (2004). He's currently HP of Ravenwood Temple of the Alberta branch of his church (2007 - there is also as Saskatchewan branch, founded in 2014) and the Wiccan Chaplain at the University of Alberta. He is enrolled in the Doctor of Ministry program at St. Stephen's College in Edmonton, studying the evolution of a fraction of the Wiccan community toward more formal 'church-like' service to the larger community, a process he's been involved with now for more than a quarter century. Author of four books on theology, ritual, church organization, and a memoir.
Today we will be discussing Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary, a Wiccan seminary where you are able to attain your credentials in the field of Wiccan Ministry. This amazing college program offers degrees of - Associates in Wiccan Ministry, Bachelors in Wiccan Ministry, Masters in Wiccan Ministry and Doctorate in Wiccan Ministry.
My guest today is the Dean of Woolston-Steen Theological Seminary, Belladonna Laveau, who is also the Archpriestess of the Aquarian Tabernacle Church. She will join us and explain how you too can attend this college from anywhere in the world and enlighten us on how the college prepares you to qualify for professional careers as Wiccan Ministers. As always this is a live show with the chance for you to call in with questions or get a tarot reading from me!
Blessed Be~ Syleena
I was tagged in a recent article published by Addicting Info. Here a Wiccan Priestess of a Universalist Church gives a beautiful opening prayer and we have controversy. Let's talk about religious rights and prayers in politics!
Call in to join the conversation or as always - live tarot readings!
Please join me tonight as I explore the Wiccan Rede. You may be surprised on how I interpret this little phrase. Come join me for this exploration. "Let me help you my friend." says the black cat to the bunny.
Lady of the Circle in the Oaks
On this episode of Redeeming Truth, hear the incredible testimony of Amanda Burcham. Mrs. Burcham grew up in a Mormon home before tragic events led her to agnosticism and later to the occult. In amazing fashion, God transformed her life through the radical salvation found in Jesus Christ. Mrs. Burcham would later serve as a Christian missionary to Hawaii, China, and Tibet sharing the transforming message of Christ Jesus. Hear how God can make a radical difference in a person's life in this incredible testimony.
Enjoy a special Samhain interview with Phyllis Curott - practicing attorney,Wiccan high priestess, founder of the temple of Ara and the international best selling author of Book of Shadows, WitchCrafting and The Love Spell - and learn all about Wicca, the holiday of Samhain, the crisis of global change and the call of the Goddess.
Described by New York Magazine as one of the "hippest and most intellectually cutting-edge” culture-makers, Phyllis lectures and teaches on the Divine Feminine, the wisdom of the Earth and reemerging indigenous spiritual traditions. She has been profiled in The New York Times, LA Times, Washington Post, USA Today, New York Magazine, The View, The O’Reilly Factor, Lifetime, Oxygen and CNN.
Phyllis is Vice-Chair of the Council for the Parliament of the World’s Religion and an advocate on religious rights. She has been honored by Jane Magazine, along with Hilary Clinton, as one of the Ten Gutsiest Women of the Year, and was a finalist for the Walter Cronkite Faith and Freedom Award 2000.
This is an interview I did with my good friend and WIccan Priestess Deb Maynard from Cedar Rapids IA after she had presented the opening invocation at the Iowa State Legislature. There were some who liked her all inclusive invocation and there were some who turned their backs upon her which shows how closed minded some members of our government are. Some even protested which did not phase her in the slightest.
Selena Fox called in to talk with Deb and was very supportive of what is happening here in Iowa so this was a very emotional interview.
Join Kevin & Karen as they interview Kate & Moonstorm, two Wiccan practicioners and we explore the origins
of Christmas, which are of course more Pagan in style than Christian. What does it mean to believe in Wicca?
Does atheism and Wicca have much in common? Do Wiccans also face much discrimination in a Christian world?
This episode will put a spell on you
Also, the strange story of a believer who left her dead husband in a room, hoping for his ressurection
This episode was pre-recorded
Hosts Carlee Robbins and Deb DeRousse talk to and with you about the signs of possession and what steps you can and should take in such cases. What causes possession? Why do spirits take possession of the living? What can they gain from it? What can you do if you suspect its being attempted. Call in with your questions or share your story on this subject and let us give you a peice of mind in how to deal with this very real phenomenon.
Join Host Live Chats
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)