SORT BY Relevancy
Thursday April 17 Col Harry Riley CANCELLED!
And all scheduled shows this month cancelled!
Right Move, Wrong Time, Carried Out By the Wrong People
When these future heroes of WWII suppressed the Bonus Army, they were operating outside the scope of law. The Army of 1932 could not rely on the NDAA. The martial law legislation that Americans are living under today did not exist in 1932. Many of the modern day martial law provisions are game changers.
The minions of the globalists would like for nothing better than to draw a large number of dissident Americans out into the open and smash them,This would send a clear message to every other American that resistance is futile. Operation American Spring also has the potential to erupt into civil disobedience and provide our enemies with the ability to begin to mass arrest American citizens in the name of restoring order.
Garden Tips and Talks Heritage Chickens!
Mike The Gardener Show!
on American Preppers Radio!
Thursdays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this week's episode, Mike talks with P. Allen Smith. Listen in as P. Allen Smith gives us some great tips if you grow veggies in a container as well as an in depth discussion on using manure in the garden as a source of nitrogen for your plants.
From there, P. Allen Smith teaches us what heritage poultry keeping is, the breeds being preserved and the great people that are working hard to keep those century old poultry breeds going.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
All about P. Allen Smith
Garden tips for new gardeners
P. Allen Smith's Socks and Feet method
Heritage Chicken Breeds
Visit Mike The Gardener Website HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, Mike The Gardener
April 17, 2014
The Show: Black American Stories
Host: Jynsen R Henry, Director of Black American Stories
To encourage African Americans/Black people to learn the history of their ancestry. To learn where they come from, who they were in America and who they were before taken to America. To find out what happen to them as a people, as a nation! This show is designed to expose the truth and give information on how the Black community can once again come together with its self and its country, America.
Tonight we listen to part 3 of Dr. John Henrik Clarke – A Great and Might Walk. This documentary helps us learn our history as we listen the life of Dr. Clarke our Grandmaster Scholar Warrior. This documentary is Narrated and Director by none other than Wesley Snipes. It focuses on how Dr. Clarke started studying African History and covers thousands of years of history. This documentary is a must see and should be part of school education across the world!
The people and the cultures of what is known as Africa are older than the word 'Africa.' According to most records, old and new, Africans are the oldest people on the face of the earth. The people now called Africans not only influenced the Greeks and the Romans, they influenced the early world before there was a place called Europe.
John Henrik Clarke
Watch the documentary on YouTube: http://youtu.be/njdQzyQnHeg
Black American Stores, to know your history, is to know who you are and where you’re going! www.blackamericanstories.com
Conversations LIVE host Cyrus Webb and Adam Moore have been friends over 20 years, but have never spoken publicly about Moore's journey with Cerebral Palsy---until now. Tune in for not just an inspirational message but what we can learn about the importance of loving people for who they are.
I am having a Very unique converstation with Dr. Charlene Brannon about a Very unique subject, the "aging odor". Dr. Brannon has found a solution for a not so pleasant challenge as we age.
Mirai Clinical is introducing recent Japanese personal hygiene advances to the American market. It is common knowledge that an unpleasant odor is frequently noticed in nursing homes. This odor, sometimes referred to as "aging odor" or “old people smell”, has been incorrectly attributed to improper facilities cleaning, or incontinence and other ailments of the patients. The problem is particularly irksome in Japan, which has a culture of cleanliness as well as disproportionately ageing population.
The researchers discovered that as skin matures, its natural antioxidant protection decreases, lipid acid in sebaceous glands gets oxidized more easily, resulting in the production of Nonenal (no-nay-nal).
The minerals and water from our sweat are a fertile environment for bacterial growth, which is the source of traditional body odor noticed when we do not bathe adequately, and in locker rooms. Separately, the lipid acids we secrete "oxidize" with oxygen in the air, and transform into a different compound, which produces it's own odor. The researchers who discovered the phenomenon named the stale smelling compound "Nonenal (no-nay-nal)".
A show dedicated to "True Life Experiences," - "The Life of Author Erik Moton latest release "Open Windows," an American with a "Seen" Disability, and Founder Jazz' Jai, an American with an "UnSeen" Disability!
"Author Erik R. Moton is a Georgia native and a graduate of Georgia State University. He has a BA Degree in Arts and Sciences with a concentration in English Literature. Erik enjoys writing non-fiction, poetry, and prose.
After facing adversities and challenges during his childhood, Erik decided to share his experiences with the world in hopes that his stories will help at least one person.
Using Michael Jackson's philosphy, Erik realizes that change starts with "The Man in the Mirror".
A discussion on living with "Seen and UnSeen Disabilities, with an update on MINGX upcoming shows, plus a "Thank You," for all guest interviews so far this year!!!
MINGX is currently advertising in Peachtree City, Ga., Newnan, Ga., and surrounding cities! Mention our ad(MINGX) and receive a 10% discount on your orde!!
Raw and Uncut!
MINGX - we are Motivating and Inspiring the Next Generation, through True Life Experiences.
A Talk Show like "No Other!!!!" LIVE on BlogTalk Radio.
BRAD PITT TO PLAY MCCHRYSTAL
When Pat Tillman walked away from an 11 million dollar football contract and took a job paying $17,000 a year fighting for his country. The same people who wanted the military to be tried for homicide in the friendly fire tragedy spit all over Tillman. They call themselves anti war but they really are anti win. McChrystal was thinking of Tillman's family first. Never forget he was responsible for the lives of 100,000 troops.
We have a president who could not protect four and turned a deaf ear to their calls for a broken arrow. The death of Michael Hastings the reporter was no accident. He was working on an expos`e and was afraid to use his own car.
Very soon the draft is coming back. There is no other choice. McChrystal could make a great president. Split second decisions in a nuclear war are vital to the survival of the USA. The Russians are here, The Red Chinese are here and Al Queda is here. The Democrats are here.
We won't be the first country to go to the battlefield in taxis and a business suit. Just ask the French about the Paris draft. Ask the Iraqis about the Kuwait invasion night club draft. I hope we get a good look at McChrystal from an American employer's eyes. Is he the best man for the job? Can he rebuild quickly and recover quickly?
Can he save lives? Happy Ressurection everybody.
YOU TUBE THANK YOU GENERAL MCCHRYSTAL ABUTOM
Special Guest: Actress Kimberly Elise. Four Time NAACP Image Award winner. She currently plays Sloan Hayes on VH1's Hit The Floor show. Elise has been seen in films, such as, Beloved, The Diary of a Mad Black Woman, & For Colored Girls. She has been seen on TV in Close To Home, Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story, Soul Food, & Grey's Anatomy.
Elise will be playing the lead role of Angela Logan in UP TV's Original movie Apple Mortgage Cake. Directed by Michael Scott. Produced by Entertainment One.
Apple Mortgage Cake: This is the true story of a Angela Logan who decides to bake 100 apple cakes and sell them at $40 each in order to save her home – and how this idea completely changes her and her family. As word of her “bake sale” ripples out through neighbors, friends, her church and even old flames, the story soon spreads to the news, locally, nationally and internationally. Orders fly in from all over the world. Angela is taken off guard by the overwhelming support.
We are a group of disabled Veterans who are active advocates for the rights of veterans who have served in the United States Military and their families. We advocate for the rights of veterans. We talk to the the politicians who want to talk to us and we promote Americanism.
Mondays Hosts: Jonathan Bibbins, Michael Fortune And Dr Jorge Anderson
Tuesdays Hosts: Stephanie Ruscigno
Topic Miltary Sexual Trauma
Wednesday Hotess: Marilyn Wyche
Topic VA Benefits
Thursday Hostess: Tina E.Jackson
Topic Prison Industrial Complex
Friday Host: Dr Jorge Anderson and ADVIA Hosts Family
Topic Open Forum
Today we will be talking about: Side bitches? Females enemies when there in a relationship. Can you date someone who is already in a relationship with the same sex as them? Things we dont understand about females till this day. Females are hard to understand. Could good sex make you fall in love and become sprung out? It happens to the best of us. Call in @ 347-215-9272
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (31 chatters)
- The Portal (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- 63845 (18 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (18 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (17 chatters)
- NuXCovenant (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (16 chatters)
- Rise Up Nation (15 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- allietheissshow (9 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (7 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Hormones Community Calls (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (3 chatters)
- LibertyRules (3 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- 360WISERADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (3 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (3 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (3 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Energize Your Life (2 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- FRNARadio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- Recognizing Gods Call to You (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Midwest Conservative Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- MNA Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- Move to Amend (2 chatters)
- Mr Magic (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madness And Reality Radio (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Parenting Handbook Live (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- Life outside the Box (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- FranchiseInterviews (1 chatters)
- ART IMITATES LIFE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (1 chatters)