SORT BY Relevancy
The Beat Break Morning Show feat. Actor Antonio Fargas
i won 11 fights this month !!!!!!!!! thats more wins in a month then these paid actors get in 7-8 years. Im the Greatest last guy I beat was Krav Maga I smashed him on video
CLNS Radio's Celtics Postgame Show is powered by Harry's Razors (claim free trial and use promo code: Celtics) and FanDuel (Claim Free Trial here and use PROMO CODE: CELTICS for FREE PLAY).
After facing the barely beating the Philadelphia 76ers Wednesday, Evan Turner (gotta see this) and the Boston Celtics are back at TD Garden Friday night vs The Washington Wizard.
Red Sox Beat host, Jess Thomas and the co-start of the cult favorite Celtics documentary Return to the Rafters, Mike, "The Scotsman" Munger will be tonight's hosts.
The The Garden Report's Jared Weiss is on-assignment tonight and Celtics Content Manager, Cory Prescott, will be filling in. Cory will be calling in with the Grandstand APP Celtics Locker Room report.
The Celtics Post-Game Show will return for the C's game in Orlando vs The Magic on Sunday.
Yes, truer words were never spoken!!! With the world still in chaos, terrorism on the rise, Europe on high alert, and demonstrations on the streets of major cities in the USA, what is one to do??? Some suggest that we are not listening to each other. A black teen is shot and killed a year ago and it takes a year for charges to be brought. One might ask, "Are the police out of control???" or "Are the criminals becoming more brazen???" In Queens, NY, a serial arsonist is running amok inone community as seven (7) homes are set ablaze in one community during a five (5) week period. Call us with your comments at 646-595-3247 and bring your coffee
1 Samuel 30 (NIV)
David Destroys the Amalekites
30 David and his men reached Ziklag on the third day. Now the Amalekites had raided the Negev and Ziklag. They had attacked Ziklag and burned it, 2 and had taken captive the women and everyone else in it, both young and old. They killed none of them, but carried them off as they went on their way.
ou know what got me started. you know how i came by this idea of becoming President – too many of our soldiers were being killed in IRAQ. Why even 1 killed by & with careless, faulty un-smart missions not worth a damm – not by my standards. i care and I don’t put people in danger or our military in danger. That is why i am a better Commander-In-Chief. And the same character credentials extend into the WHITE HOUSE and the PRESIDENCY. i wish every one a good Thanksgiving wknd. i know that not everyone is having one – and that has to change in favor of more. our President was right in calling out the Chicago shooting and 16 useless bullets. But then he compliments Chicago officials with keeping the city peaceful. No, Chicago officials should be called upon to do more and our President should not make even statements to pacify all parties. Chicago Police is wrong for having a killer in their midst. The putrid gall of the officer saying he was in fear if his life. He had others officers around him. He could have retreated. Any court that allows a defense of that should be impeached. we have let our courts bankrupt with such cowardly, lying pleas of defense. How is a prone man on the ground a threat to you, already with 2 bullets in him. Crap. we have a crappy officer and he and his fellow officers should be charged with a host of crimes - IF I were President. bwell c2it i saw Ice Sculpturing Christmas – very moving & inspirational and true to life for some of us. . i learned something, always learning – like a sponge that picks up and releases – doing good things. c2
Jerome Corsi-Who Really Killed Kennedy?: The Ultimate Guide to the Assassination Theories--50 Years Later reports the best selling author and senior staff reporter for WND.com.
Dr Vinh Chung-He tells of his own incredible life-saving refugee story. And it's through his experience that he openly discusses our current Syrian refugee crisis. There is a big difference from then to now. Do we want to listen to someone who's been there and paid the price for freedom?
Warren Zanes-Petty, The Biography-Zanes latest book being released. Zanes holds a PhD in visual and cultural studies from the University of Rochester has served as a V.P. at the Roll Hall of Fame.
Michael Rubin-After Paris What Next? Three important lessons the world must learn from French tragedy. Rubin, AEI's Middle East Expert and former Pentagon official explains.
John McTernan-Is This Flood of Muslim Immigrants spelling the End of Europe? Is This God's Judgment? McTernan is the founder of Defend and Proclaim the Faith Ministries.
Phil Hotsenpiller-Influence Church of Anaheim Hills, CA Senior pastor explains Finding Direction In The Middle of Chaos & America's Heritage of the Rule of Law.
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression. I am interested in the political and social ramifications of art on society, specifically movements supported by these artists and their forebearers. It is my claim that the artists are the true revolutionaries, their work honest and filled with raw unedited passion. They are our true heroes. Ashay!
1. Andrew I. Wilson, multimedia artist, joins us to talk about his new work, The Colored Museum, opens at the Omni Gallery at Impact Hub Oakland. It opens Friday, Dec. 4, 6:30-10 p.m. with an Artist Performance at 8:30 p.m. Visit aiwart.com
2. Nimely V. Napla, master drummer, craftsman, costume designer, choerographer and former director of the Libemian National Cultural Troupe, joins us to talk about Diamano Coura's 40th Anniversary Sekelati (Longevity) at Laney College this weekend, Nov. 28-29. The centerpiece is Napla's The Forbidden Bush part 1.
3. Victoria Theodore in archival interview (4/26/2013) Music SHE Wrote at OPC.
Music: V. Theodore's "Grateful," "I'm Your Angel."
: African Perspectives will discuss issues that affect Africans locally, nationally, and internationally.
We will look at these issues from an African World View. Using whatever resources that we need to help us understand the problems of our times. We will discuss what's happening with Africa and Africans an "African Perspective",
Please Join us every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EST, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST,
9:00 11:00 am MST, 8:00 am - 10:00 am, PST or access our s 24/7
Lions embarrass Eagles
Panthers destroy Cowboys' season
Bears beat Packers in Lambeau
Week 12 in the NFL
Giants @ 'Skins
Raiders @ Titans
Saints @ Texans
Buccaneers @ Colts
Vikings @ Falcons
Steelers @ Seahawks
Patriots @ Broncos
Last week in regular season college football
Navy @ Houston
Western Michigan @ Toledo
Iowa @ Nebraska
Baylor @ TCU
Ohio State @ Michigan
Clemson @ South Carolina
Penn State @ Michigan State
UNC @ NC State
Florida State @ Florida
Notre Dame @ Stanford
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State
1. Turkey and Russia promised on Wednesday not to go to war over the downing of a Russian fighter jet, leaving Turkey’s still-nervous NATO allies and just about everyone else wondering why the country decided to risk such a serious confrontation.
2. Marine Gen. John Kelly, the top U.S. general in South America says that Caribbean nationals from multiple islands have left their native lands to join the terror group called the Islamic State.
3. Two Palestinians were shot and killed in separate incidents Thursday in the West Bank as Israel announced plans to build a new fence near the flashpoint city of Hebron in an effort to contain a two-month spate of violence.
4. Russia announced plans on Wednesday to deploy long-range surface-to-air missiles at its air base near the Syria-Turkey border to destroy any target that threatens its warplanes in the area — an angry response to Turkey’s downing of a Russian fighter jet, which raised fears of a direct clash between Russia and NATO.
5. Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Wednesday expressed solidarity with the Palestinians by encouraging them to keep fighting Israel while Iran pledges to "defend [their] movement in any way" they can.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Isaiah 10:20-23: "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth..."
Our second coming quote for today is from John Bunyan. He said, "Let the Lord’s return encourage the saints to hope, and to rejoice in hope of the glory of God, notwithstanding present tribulations..."
will discuss further the meaning of self hatred and what it has done to the Black Movement of Independence in America. The damage is irrefutable and sustaining so much so that it is one of the main causes of the break down in the Black Family that is creating so many single family house holds. That can neither maintain the children who suffer in silence nor the men and women who attempt this life of Blasphemy against the true command of the God of the Universe. “ A rereading of NOBODY KNOW MY NAME cannot help but convince the most avid of Baldwin’s admires of the hatred for blacks permeating (from) his writings. In the essay “PRINCESS AND POWERS” Baldwin’s interpretation of the conference of Black Writers and Artist which met in Paris in September 1956. The portrait of Baldwin that comes through his words is that of a mind in unrelenting opposition to the efforts of solemn, dedicated black m who have undertaken the enormous task of rejuvenating and reclaiming the shattered psyches and culture of the black people, a people scattered over the continents of the world and the islands of the seas, where they exist in the mud of the floor of the foul dungeon into which the world has been transformed by the whites." Eldridge Cleaver. Our beloved leader Huey P. Newton says this about the homosexual groups. "We should try to form working coalition with the gay liveration and women's liberation groups. We must always handle social forces inthe most appropriate manner."
Join Host Live Chats
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (38 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (24 chatters)
- Ms Blue (17 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (12 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (9 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Hornets Nest (2 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)