SORT BY Relevancy
Join me on Faith Walk with Joyce White Tuesday Nov. 25th from 7:30 - 8:30 pm EST. This week's topic is Whose Are You. Pastor Andre Williamson of Powerhouse Ministries will be speaking on the topic Identity Crisis. Next is the Faith in the Workplace Minute with Miss Phyllis Wallace and she will be helping us to Look at our Jobs as a Blessing and not a Curse. Ending the show will be Rapper Lyseight from B.O.S.S. Music Group. He will be sharing his powerful testimony and passion for music. As Thanksgiving comes upon us let the roots of God's love in your life be entwined with others who need your support. Log onto www.faiHYPERLINK "http://www.faithwalkwithjoyce.com/"tHYPERLINK "http://www.faithwalkwithjoyce.com/"hwalkwithjoyce.com or call 347-237-4648.
WHITE HOUSE DOWN: Michael Brown, Ferguson, President Obama, The NFL and YOU!
This episode will discuss the death of Michael Brown, the City of Ferguson, Missouri, the role of the White House, President Obama and our US Attorney General as well as the social responsibility of the NFL. We will also discuss the timing of the release of the grand jury decision and whether it was irresponsible for the local district attorney to push for a ruling during the Thanksgiving holiday break.
Philadelphia REVOLITIONARY brother PTAH 2014 will touch on has the national Guard given the black race a invitation to burn all white city's down in america www.blogtalkradio.com brother PTAH REVOLITIONARY 2014
Citizens of the civilized world, on this day we mark a change. For a 238 years, America stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we take up arms to defend our way of life against the Terrorists. In so doing, we never suspected that the greatest threat came from within. Some within our own government, have conspired to create the shadow of Terrorism. They had hoped to grind America into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there comes the day when our enemies show their true natures.
Finally with a verdict in this case, whats next? How do we continue to improve the community? How do we continue to improve policing in general? How does Ferguson get takes giant steps forward? Should the police department be dissolved and incorporated into the larger St Louise County Police Department? How does the country has a whole learn and improve from what happened in Ferguson? Can we get a Michael Brown bill passed requiring police to be equipped with body cameras? Violence and looting has erupted in Ferguson and surrounding areas. The Fire Department has not responded to put fires out due to gun shots and the inability of police to set up a secure zone to put out fires. Over 20 structures are on fire burning literally to the ground
?Now, those unfamiliar with Native American spirituality may hear things you may think are just nuts but consider this: Why did Smithsanian/Harvard Astrophysicist Rudy Schilds come to the Elders several years ago, wanting to know where WE, a bunch of blanket Indians, got OUR information? We have had Rudy's attention for several years now. NOW, more and more academics are getting a clue, and a few are getting panicky... and are asking privately what do we do next? Mike tells them, "We would be glad to share the answers with you, but the answers are not market driven, so you might not like the answers!"
The answers may just lie in one simple "break glass when all hope seems lost" ceremony Mad Bear shared with Mike long ago.
Mike Bastine is an Algonquin who was Mad Bear Anderson's what white folks call "apprentice" but what Injuns call "shit boy." He hung around with the Tuscarora Seer Mad Bear's household so much that he became family to Mad Bear. That was 40 years ago.
Nowadays, Mike is STILL Learning from the seeming "everyday" experiences that occured 40 years ago. Every once in a while, Mike has an "ah hah" moment as Creator reveals something "new" that he was shown 40 years ago.
November 25, 2014 - Last night the decision of the grand jury in Ferguson, MO to not seek charges against the white police office who fatally shot a young un-armed black man set off protests, riots and violence across the country. While this shooting incident has sparked outrage across the nation, especially in the black community, the reasons for the chaos following the grand jury's announcement has been a long time coming. And it will KEEP coming.
The US has SYSTEMIC problems. This is simpy a reaction to many of those problems. We have an institutional system of division here. And until people of all political views understand that and begin to root out the causes for it, Ferguson will just the beginning.
Mr. President: What brought you out to tell Black youth to be peaceful? Why the hell don't you go to the wicked police department? Why the hell don't you stand up and tell them that your killing of Black & Brown youth isn't going to hold no more! "These young people have been made for the Messiah. They are not made for any apologist leaders.." You preachers: Your day of being the pacifier for the White man's tyranny on Black people...you've got to know, the youth are not going to hear you any more! by The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan tune in and Speak your Mind !!!!! 347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
WE ARE ON THANKSGIVING BREAK THIS WEEK, BUT WE WANTED TO SAY TO ALL OF OUR LISTENERS AND FANS "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"
WE ALSO WANTED TO TAKE THIS OPORTUNITY TO SAY "CONGRATULATIONS" TO OUR FRIEND, CONGRESSMAN JOHN DINGELL (D-MI) ON BEING AWARDED THE PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM! IN CELEBRATION OF THAT, WE ARE GOING TO REPLAY OUR EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH HIM FROM 2013!!
WE WILL BE BACK LIVE ON DECEMBER 2ND....TALK TO YOU THEN!!
BACKROOM POLITICS is a weekly political roundtable of former politicos and Washington insiders who believe that political statesmanship and civility trumps the strict party line.
Guests on the show include some of the country's top political leaders and thinkers.
For the REAL INSIDE THE BELTWAY take on politics as they affect you....listen every week to BACKROOM POLITICS!
Life Changing Insights with Dr. Alan Simberg and his guest Jeff Rasley:
Jeff Rasley is the author of seven books and has published numerous articles in academic and mainstream periodicals, including Newsweek, Chicago Magazine, ABA Journal, Family Law Review, American Athenaeum, Pacific Magazine, Indy’s Child, The Journal of Communal Societies, The Chrysalis Reader, Faith & Fitness Magazine, Friends Journal, and Real Travel Adventures International Magazine. He is an award-winning photographer and his pictures taken in the Himalayas and Caribbean and Pacific islands have been published in several journals. He has appeared as an expert guest on over forty radio programs.
Rasley has engaged in social activism and philanthropic efforts from an early age. In high school he co-founded the Goshen Walk for Hunger. In law school he was an advocate for renters' rights as the leader of the first rent strike in Indiana, and he served as a lobbyist and president of the Indianapolis Tenants Association. As an attorney for Legal Services organization he was lead counsel on two class action suits on behalf of prisoners which resulted in judgments requiring the construction of two new jails in Central Indiana. Jeff was the lead plaintiff in a class action requiring the clean-up of the White River after it was polluted by an industrial chemical spill. Jeff is the founder and president of the Basa Village Foundation USA, which raises money for culturally sensitive development work in the Basa area of Nepal. He currently serves as an officer or director for five nonprofit corporations.
This show is dedicated to: Navy Lt. j.g. Stephen Byus and Army Major Michael Donahue who died September 16, 2014 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick" and Kel, Red Fox Radio is an ongoing discussion of recent events, issues and the upcoming elections.
Niger Innis, currently serves as the National Spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality. He works closely with the National Chairman and represents CORE across the country. He is a MSNBC contributor on the 24-hour news network providing insight and analysis on the day's news events.
In addition to his role with CORE, Innis is on the Advisory Committee member of the National Center for Public policy Research Project 21. He is a Founding Member of 3rd. Millennium, an organization to promote young leaders that will focus of the problems facing the next generation.
Jim Hoft - The Gateway Pundit is a leading right-of-center news website. The Gateway Pundit has 4-5 million visits (Sitemeter) each month and is read by over 600,000 individual readers. It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Drudge, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation and by several international news organizations. Jim Hoft was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013.
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
You never know what we'll talk about: conservative, constitution, freedom, liberty, obama, tea party, gun control, republican, libertarian, stop white guilt, word
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (183 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (50 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (39 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (25 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (25 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- MISC Church on LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (13 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- BC Radio (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)