SORT BY Relevancy
Competition is great. It shows us how far we can go and what to set our standards by and then surpass them. Competition is healthy in the right settings and counter productive in other settings. What is it about Competition that lures us in and keeps us wanting to outdo others, be better than others and work from the outside in? How does our passion grow and suffer at the hands of competition? Do we sacrifice parts of ourselves to win? Tune in and Join the Conversation Tomorrow morning at 5:30 AM, PST!
in Self Help
When you do something wrong, make a mistake, or say something that you know you shouldn’t have, do you immediately admit you were wrong, or do you practice avoidance, or even make excuses and rationalize your behavior? A lot of us, whether we admit it or not, fall into the latter category.
Many times, we knowingly do something wrong, or act in a manner that does not show us in our best light, and either because of embarrassment, or that we are simply head strong, we begin to rationalize our behaviors. We convince ourselves that it was the situation, or the actions of another, that caused us to behave in the way that we did. And if that hadn’t happened, we wouldn’t have said, or did, what we said or did. We give ourselves a free pass. We’re not wrong. We were provoked. Thus we were justified in our actions or our words.
In this podcast we will look at how our inability to admit when we are wrong is more of a sign of weakness than strength. We will learn that taking personal responsibility not only lifts a huge emotional weight off of our shoulders, it also tends to improve our relationships.
Join us for Session 5 of the All Analytics A2 Academy, The Results Are In: Presenting Data to Decision Makers. The point of all this data is to make better, faster decisions. Not all managers are used to working with data, and there is resistance from managers who go by “gut.” And even the best managers will sometimes look at data to see the story they want to see rather than the story the data is telling them. Getting to the real truth of the data is the hardest part, but without it, the rest doesn’t matter. In this episode you will learn:
How managers can learn to look at data for the answers rather than to support their assumptions
How IT can sort static from data to enable better decisions
How to combine “gut decisions” with “data-driven decisions" to make the right answers
How to choose the right data for the decision
How to have an argument without ruining your career
How to integrate business leader feedback for the next project
Greetings to all God's leading ladies,I would like to thank everyone for listening every week as we come live in your living rooms. Today's topic is a very interesting one how often do we feel guilty as single mothers for wanting an evening out away from the kids? Yes, we are mothers but we are women as well,how do one balance the life of being a mother and women? We will discuss what every women deals with in life and how to live a balanced life.As women life can become difficult but it does not have to be challenging all the time, so often we just need to make small adjustments so we can live a life of fullfillment. Go tell your girlfriends and bring a lattee and join me for an evening of fun and inspiration.Remember God loves you with an Everlasting Love
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Louanne Roark of the Look Good Feel Better foundation shares how the organization helps women undergoing cancer treatment transform. Spotlight on Moms features Kathy Kelly of SpecialMouse.com. Retired Pharmacist, David Foreman, shares how travel impacts your health. Family expert, Notoya Green shares tips on how to teach your kids to be thankful. Dr. Bernadine Cruz, associate veterinarian, shares how ways to keep your furry companions healthy.
Tonight on The Underground Sex Show, lets chat about what its like to have a 24/7 dynamic with your partner and have kids in your life too! What do you tell them when they are old enough?... And funny stories along the way! Join us for all the kink, sex, mayhem and debauchery!
- Also discussing Julian Blanc and his sexist / rape culture classes he teaches men all over the world. He was just banned from Australia and now Britain and Canada are looking into join.
Need a few moments of quiet time for the kids? Something soothing to help them calmly wake up or calmly head towards naptime or bedtime? Come with us and listen in as we tell tales of heart, adventure, fun exploration with characters to love!
Original stories made up on the spot through the imagination of Miss Jeannine with the occasional talented storytellers and songwriters guests that kids love based on The Melodies Life Readiness Lessons for Preschoolers! Perfect for naptime or bedtime, these social and emotional heart felt stories are available live each Saturday morning or archived on demand listening for your child ages 2-8. Coloring pages for the shows are available for download on the Heart Centered Stories website. Come join in the fun and open your heart to Heart Centered Stories today!
This week’s story idea is: Sofia's Magic Hearts
Inspired by The Melodies A Love Song with The Melodies lesson: Choose love instead!
How often do you buy your kids cool toys, only to find them broken, lost or ignored?
Learn how to teach your kids life skills when buying cool toys, designer clothes and even necessities with the help of Stacy Erickson, a home organizing expert based in Seattle Washington specializing in child and family environments.
When you learn how to teach your kids these important life skills, you will raise more confident, helpful and grateful kids. It's exciting and fun to engage your kids in the process!
Find more of Stacy at the CCFL Global Academy - http://www.ccflglobalacademy.com
Find Stacy at her website - http://www.homekeyorganization.com
Follow Stacy on Facebook - http://www.Facebook.com/HomeKeyOrganization
Are you sometimes afraid to make decisions, fearing that you'll make the wrong choice? In this episode, join Catholic Evangelist Gary Zimak as offers advice from the pages of the Bible. While we should take our time when making major decisions, there comes a time when we must act. As you'll learn, God can always bring good from any situation. Even if we make the wrong choice, there's always hope!
in Self Help
Susan Lager, a psychotherapist and relationship coach at The Couples Center in Portsmouth, NH, explores the difference between making a mistake and making a bad decision, and why people make bad decisions which can ruin their lives. In this episode she discusses key behaviors and attitudes which either help to create or avoid bad decisions, including one simple exercise anyone can use to make better decisions in 2015.
Call toll-free 877-497-9046 to join the show live with questions or comments!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (472 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- reactionariez (13 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (3 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (2 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (0 chatters)