SORT BY Relevancy
Are you like me? Like me meaning that you care about people? You care about people when they're sick or not well. In pain and has trouble with simple everyday tasks? I'm the type that doesn't like to see anyone in pain, and I'd like to help them as much as possible. Are you that kind of person too?
Join me this week, as we talk about those we care for, and want to see happy and healthy. And if they aren't, we'd do anything to help them.
This week. "On-Air".
Think about it. "The Arts". Music, Dancing(Hip-hop, B-Boy, Street...Ballet) MC's (rappers, musicians etc.) What's your passion? This week, we'll talk about "performance art." And ask you, what are you into? What lifts your spirits, and makes you feel alive. I invite all of you who are performance artists, to call in. Get involved. And tell us about yourselves. What you do, what you're into. Maybe a certain project or event of yours that's coming up that you want people to know about. Give and give back. That's what we're doing week. I know some MC's out there, and I hope that they call in, to discuss their art. It's The Arts. This week. "On-Air".
This week we'll talk about opportunities. Those chances where you have an opportunity to excel or improve on something, whether it be in a particular career, something of a personal nature. Some opportunities great thing. While others are an attempt to mislead you. Maybe make someone else more furtunate or prosperous.
This week we'll talk about such opportunties, and what they may or may not do for you. Be careful. Something that may seem right for you, may be just the right opportunity for someone else.
This week, "On-Air".
Have you ever made a quick judgment or a snap decision about someone? We all have. Passing judgment or thinking something about someone, without getting to know them or who they are first. Personally I find that a lot of us do that. I witness it sometimes and I can't believe it. We know but quite often we don't want to admit that we live in a judgmental society. This week we'll talk about those haisty judgments and how we can improve ourselves, to change that. This week. "On-Air".
Do the eyes lie? Well often times they do. But what about when it comes to the opposite sex. When you come upon a man or woman that you find attractive, what is it that you notice first? Are you like me and you first notice their eyes? Or are you a bit more "daring" and your eyes shoot straight at their butt? lol. It's okay, we're guilty of that at one time or another. So seriously, if you look at someone's physical self, what is it that you notice first about them? Or are you of a deeper mind, and notice their awesome attitude or personality? This week, we'll find out how deep you really are, and ask. Do looks matter? This week. "On-Air".
It should be worth mentioning that the subject of this week's show and the next few, came from the mind of a truly amazing friend of mine named Adina. last week, she threw out some great suggestions to me, and I'm acting on them. So, thanks Adina!
My name is Wheelze. This is my first show on BlogTalkRadio. I will be discussing who I am and what I'm all about. I'll also tell you what I'd like to accomplish while being a part BlogTalk. And what you can expect from me. As you'll see from my profile, I don't claim to be an expert on any particular subject. We'll talk about random topics. The main point is to have fun. topics
Yeah, that's right.
I've been asked to bring "On-Air" with Wheelze to newly created internet radio station WDIR. (Windsor-Detroit Internet Radio) I think that this is a great thing for me. And this is the next step towards my ultimate goal. I will be keeping my BlogTalRadio account active, for as long as I'm allowed to do so, as a back up. I'm not on the air yet. But hope to be airing there soon. We're talking about taking the next step, this week. "On-Air".
Christmas is here, and everybody is rushing to get their Christmas shopping done, the presents wrapped and makng plans for that wonderful day. This week we'll talk about Christmas and what it means to you. We'll talk about your favorite Christmas movies.(It's A Wonderful Life is mine)
And we'll talk about what everybody has planned. And even play some Christmas music during the show. Note: The first half of this show will be recorded and will be put onto the Wheelze Internet Radio YouTube channel. I hope that you'll join us for some holiday fun. This week, "On-Air".
By the way, do you prefer to say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays? Shh, don't tell me now. We'll talk about that too.:-)
Can you believe it? I've been on the air for a year now. This has truly been a great experience for me. I am truly thankful for all of the love and support from so many wonderful people. So we're going to have a party. We're going to talk about previous shows, what you liked, what you didn't like, things that you'd like to discuss in the future. My hopes for the continuing success of "On-Air" with Wheelze. I really hope that we'll have some fun.
Tattoos-where and when did this idea or concept originate? Why do people get them? What age is appropriate from one to get or even think about getting a tattoo? You may even be surprised to find out who invented the very first electric tattoo machine. You'll find out.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (89 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (66 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (55 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- FFToolbox (17 chatters)
- susun weed (16 chatters)
- SHRAonair (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (5 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- 64403 (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)