SORT BY Relevancy
Not everything, not more than most, just, simply, what she could. Jesus said these words about Mary and He loved her for it.
What if we lived our faith that way? What if we responded to the need before us — in the moment — with an everyday action? In the front yard, at the market, on an airplane. Elisa Morgan guides you to ways to begin serving right where you are.
PLUS, during this program you'll hear from MOPS Speaker Coordinator, Jennifer Jivan, and Stonecroft Speaker Connector, Lori Hartin, about how to find and work with speakers including those from www.WomenSpeakers.com.
Learn more at www.MarniesFriends.com.
What Samson could have done, is a look at samson's life and see and learn as what he could have done and changed his world at his time. Looking at samson's life will help us avoid pit-falls in our walk of faith. Taking a serious look at the life of Samson, will propel as into the realms of the spirit where we become overcomers.
IDENTFYING OUR WEAKNESS: we will look at the importance of identifying our weaknesses and finding a Remedy to avoiding the pitfalls that can come forth as a result.
STANDING STRONG IN THE FAITH : We will look at the critical keys we need to have in standing strong in the faith so we can overcome. Samson was called to deliver Israel from the Philistine dominion but he missed it he instead compromised with the enemy.
KNOW YOUR ENEMIES TO YOUR FAITH: I dentify factors and things that can meke you fall in the walk of faith. Learn How to build a strong faith. Ephesians 6: 10-19
Finally, my brethren be strong in the LORD, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the whiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take the whole armour of god, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand, stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the brestplate of righteousness, and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Above all taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Praying always with all prayer and supplication.
One of the life changing lessons I learned on this journey is that most overestimate where they will be in one year but underestimate where they could be in ten! Whether it's moving in to a new house, working out at the gym, or starting an organization we often get hit with a ton of extra expenses at the beginning that were not planned for at all. It takes us way more effort, money, and every other resource to get it off the ground and that is where most fail. In this podcast we will talk about this and how to get started at the beginning to make winning a habit!
Thanks for listening!
Subscribe to our blog at www.nextlevelleadershipblog.com
(NOI.org/TheTime) - Part 4 of the series, "The Time and What Must Be Done" by the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. Released Feb. 2, 2013 @ http://www.noi.org/thetime/
This is part 3 of 58 parts of this series of lectures. HFRN will be rebroadcasting these episodes to provide further understanding, overstanding & innerstanding of the Time in which we live.
Tune - in every Friday at 2pm PST/5pm EST
Open enrollment in the Affordable Care Act is fast approaching. On today's show, federally certified ACA Specialist will tell you what you need to know before you sign on the dotted line
When we are children we are brand new. We feel everything for the first time and it creates our blueprint of references. We never know what we will keep from childhood and what we throw away in terms of how things affect us. Why did what affected you affect you, yet a brother or a sister, a friend or a parent close to your family could not see that it hurt you or grew you as it did? Why did you walk away with the lessons that you needed to focus on and work on in your adult life? Today we are going to talk about about missions, our purpose and why we attract to what we attract to. Join in on the conversation, today at 3:30 PM, PST
This week is the third season premiere of The FabLife Radio Show we're bringing you up to date news in entertainment, lifestyle and fashion, along with what's going on in Metro Detroit and elsewhere.
This season brings all new guests, a few returning ones and we're introducing new content for the show including the Salute to Super Kids and Grown Folks Conversation!
Don't miss the show. Feel free to call in at 773-897-6501.
Witches on Wine will be live tomorrow talking about my budding mediumship prowess. I know I hear them, I sometimes even see them, but they only seem to be brazen when I'm just about to fall asleep. We'll also be talking about some crazy news stories, sex and old people that come out of the closet and then hit on people in the middle of selling that thing we sell. It's also almost Equinox time. We'll talk about that and what it means to us, and how we'll be celebrating. Who the hell knows. Sometimes I don't talk about any of this shit that I write here. Depends on how drunk we are.
We do coaching and psychic readings to help you find your Twin Flame. Are you with a soul mate for a lesson or are you with a Twin Flame for life? What is the difference between twin souls and soul mates? When thinking of the ultimate union, most people think of a soul mate as being "The One". But in reality, we can have lots of soul mates, some of whom can enter our lives only briefly, while others become lasting relationships.
Twin souls, on the other hand, are literally the other half of our soul. We only have one twin soul, throughout all our lifetimes. Our twin soul is the other half of that original soul – however, we do not need our twin soul to make us whole. We are whole in ourselves, and yet also a part of a greater whole, in the same way that we are all individual, but at the same time, all One, and part of Source.
Soul mates are those souls with whom we came into physical existence with. We may have incarnated over many lifetimes with them. They can be family members, lovers, children, friends, colleagues, or simply people who briefly come into our lives but leave a profound impact on us.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (124 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- reactionariez (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- DHead Radio (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (3 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (0 chatters)
- Word of mouth1 (0 chatters)