SORT BY Relevancy
Howdy, people! The dog days of summer are truly upon us but you can seek solace with a cool refreshing dose of the liquid truth, courtesy of Afronerd Radio's Mid Week in Review broadcast. Pull up a chair and listen to Dburt and Capt. Kirk this Wednesday at 7:30pm tackle the following current event laden issues: The Root highlights a viral meme that critiques Black Women for wearing weaves to the benefit of Korean fiscal advancement (you mean that's not true?) ; continuing with The Root, another piece puts the focus on Black credit invisibility and how it can affect homeownership, employment and a myriad of financial opportunities; Dburt analyzes the (over)use of the term "struggle" in communities of color; for our Blue Area segment, a YourBlackWorld.net piece zeroes in on a former prison inmate who developed a million dollar funded web business with 10 employees entitled, Pigeonly; should the Obama administrations My Brother's Keeper initiative include girls?; and lastly, does a Minneapolis restaurant's new dress code discriminate against Black people? We let the listeners decide. Call the hosts live at 646-915-9620.
There is an attack on the Black male and Black Female -the Manhood and Womanhood of our culture is under severe pressure. We will discuss what it takes to build up black manhood and womanhood in todays society. How we can change the images that are presented to our people and what it takes to separate ourselves from the growing trend of homosexuality and lesbianism.
Is it Natural. Did African people Practice this behaviour before the making of the whiteman and woman?
Why is there more right being given to the gay/lesbian community than black community?
It is counter revolutionary to be homosexual or Lesbian?
Also the National Chairman of the new Black Panther Party Hashim Nzinga addresses the International situation of Isreali Aggression against the Palestinian people and what the real land question is concerning African people the world over.
Black Power radio is on air 646 478 4447 call in via skype or phone
OUR PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE! So Class is IN!
Is there an Engram effect of watching these Violent Law Enforcement events playing out in the mainstream mass media that causes us to re-live and respond negatively, when we encounter law enforcement?
How Can We Adress them and SAVE Ourselves!?
ABOUT BSC: A show featuring expressions about the plight of people of color, particularly black people in America. We are social science scholars that freely and openly discuss issues paramount to black life.
Pennsylvania Black Swan Radio covers News, Current Events, Politics, and many other topics. Our approach: Cut through the noise and agendas. Broadcast dates coming soon. Call in with your comments. (Send Questions and Opinions To: DURK00@gmail.com. Disclaimer: The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed in this broadcast do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the host, co-host or any sponsors. Pennsylvania Black Swan Radio is a PG 13 rated show, that may or may not include strong language. No portion in part or in it's entirety may be used without the written permission from the host. Let's begin;
Today's Topic: Is it possible to fix a problem that we don't understand why it exists? We can rally against violence, cry out, publish news stories, but unless we understand why it continues to happen, we're unable to understand how to effectively prevent it from happening. Do you ever wonder if it is a simple solution to stopping the violence in the black community; perhaps one that others know but refuse to help with? Today we're breaking open the research trying to figure out why the violence is increasing in the black community and we need your help! We aren't experts, but we believe that if we can find an effective reason, we can create an effective solution. Only then can we get national attention the right way! Join us 7pm CST
The most controversial figure in adult entertainment presents a no holds barred discussion about the future of the business. Rob's insight is spawned from having grown up around the adult biz, as his father owned several adult bookstores throughout Western New York.
Rob was the owner of Extreme Associates, which was at the time considered an outlaw in the biz because of its edgy content. Such fare is commonplace now.
Rob and his wife Lizzy Borden paid an extreme price for innovating adult, as both spent a year in prison on federal obscenity charges.
Rob also owned XPW - Xtreme Pro Wresting, which was one of the top wrestling organizations in the world, with a weekly national TV show, employing such superstars as Shane Douglas, X-Pac, Sabu and the late Chris Candido. XPW folded in 2003 after Extreme was indicted.
Join Rob and his friends for a lively 2 hours of explicit talk. No topic is off limits. No subject is taboo.
Are you a woman who God has called into ministry? Have you had stuggles from the church or family who don't beleive women are called to preach? What has been your struggles? Are you in a ministry that supports your calling? Are you connected with other sisters who can encourage you in your walk with God? Let's talk about our struggles and our calling to do the heart of the Father. As a woman in ministry is it difficult dating? How do you keep your flesh in check?
"Blueshirts" Point of view (Pt II) Black and White. Often times things that are in Black and White...aren't necessarily Black and White. I am bringing back Mica and Heather to continue discussing their point of view!
Open Discussion and Q&A regarding credit reports, debt collectors, credit card debt, and foreclosure related issues. Call in and feel free to ask any questions about your specific situation(s).
To become a member and have access to our entire library of related information, along with access to the moderators via the members forum and live members only webinars, go to http://www.whatliesinyourdebt.com and "Join Now"!
Today we have a big topic, and our show title is Turning 18 What does it Mean? Marquel Green, the Co-Creator of A Theory of Parenting on Blogtalkradio.com has celebrated his 18th Birthday! He now has the "Adult" status. Turning 18 - What does it Mean?When your child turns 18, he will legally become an adult in the eyes of the law.This marks an important transition in your child's life and presents some parenting challenges that are different that when your child was growing up. Legal adulthood for your child does not mean that your job as a parent is over, but turning 18 does mark a new phase in your relationship with your child. Read more : http://www.ehow.com/info The fact that your child is now an adult in the eyes of the law does not mean that she no longer needs parental guidance. The late teen years are a time when teens must make decisions about who they want to be as adults.
Becoming an adult is a process that is taking longer and longer, and most parents find that they still play the role of parent well into their child's 20s. Continue to provide emotional support and guidance to your child for the next several years. Child psychologist Richard Weissbourd has argued that a strong and close relationship with a parent can help children navigate the transition into adulthood and full independence.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- NTEB (41 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (35 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (20 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (19 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (13 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- RHeart (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- William Telltale (3 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)