SORT BY Relevancy
Susun discusses herbal medicine,psychology of health as well as sexual and reproductive health.
To check out her books go here:http://www.herbalmedicinehealing.com/store/default.php
This series is meant to inspire and educate join us in our circle!!!
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with her brother Steve Shaft. Steve Shaft is the creator of Terra Gifts and is the owner of LS Shaft's Farm. He is a farmer, gardening consultant, silversmith, duck herder, dog lover, & accomplished culinary artist.Terra Gifts are made from resources found in nature. Our skin care products contain no petroleum products, no synthetics, no alcohol & no added water. Find Steve's Rejuvenation cream at the Wise Woman Bookshop.
this episode Q&A includes:
• what does imbalance mean?
• using milk thistle seed tincture as a protective and dandelion as a consistent nourisher of the liver..
• gathering your own generous dandelion relieves anxiety of not having enough..
• dangers of drinking raw green drinks..
• making a tincture of cannabis for pain may be ineffective- try passionflower, california poppy and skullcap tinctures..
• just in case potting may weaken pelvic floor and one may try squatting over a toilet..
• thrush in mouth, yeast infections and candida..
• is sugar disruptive to gut flora? Susun says no!
• anti infective herbs- yarrow, echinacea and usnea..
• herbs are western medicine!
• learn to tell yourself the truth!
• trying is lying- you either do or you don't!
• rib muscle pain- detailed explanation of inadequate exhalation- meditation, pranayama, playing wind instruments, singing lessons..
• breathing in magnifies emotion, breathing out changes emotion..
• tinctures are not nourishing- nourishing, tonifying, sedating, poisonous herbs..
Join Brandon Pemberton and Anthony Green for the last episode of Sports Trap Radio on TSCRN. We will be talking about Mike Brown's killer not being indicted on any charges for killing the kid in cold blood, and the city's reaction to the news. The Eagles rolled on the Titans on Sunday, but the game all Eagles and Cowboys fans were waiting for takes place Thursday Night on Thanksgiving. We will breakdown the matchup and give our winner. We'll also recap NFL Week 12 and the College Football Playoff Rankings as well. Tonight from 7pm-9pm!
TOPIC: The tragic killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown and news that a grand jury did not indict Ferguson, Mo., police officer Darren Wilson for any crimes related to his death! The discussion will be guided by Rev. Dr. Thomas and Bishop Selders.
The Right Reverend Doctor John L. Selders, Jr. is an ordained minister serving in the United Church of Christ, the organizing pastor of Amistad United Church of Christ, Hartford, CT, and Assitant Chaplain at Trinity College. Bishop Selder's hometown is St. Louis.
Bishop Selders has served as Lecturer at Yale Divinity School in New Haven, CT., Adjunct Faculty Member in the Field Education at Andover Newton Theological School, Newton, MA., Dean of Urban Ministry Track for The Anglican Divinity School and is an adjunct faculty member for The Seminary Consortium for Urban Pastoral Education, Chicago, IL. He serves on a number of boards and works with several organizations both locally and nationally whose work is ultimately concerned with the healing of humanity.
Reverend Dr. Weldon G. Thomas is a native of Annapolis, MD. He is the pastor of New Bethel Christian Methodist Episcopal Church in Rochester, New York. Prior to his current appointment, Rev. Thomas served as the Presiding Elder of the New York - New England District of the CME Church supervising 20 churches in the states of Massachusetts, Connecticut and New York. Dr. Thomas serves as the Director of Christian Education for the New York – Washington Region of the CME Church, and as a member of the C.M.E. Board of Institutional Chaplains. He has served as assistant pastor in Philadelphia, PA., and pastored in Winston-Salem, NC, and in Washington, D.C. where he was the president of the Black Methodist Clergy Association of Greater Washington DC.
Mr. President: What brought you out to tell Black youth to be peaceful? Why the hell don't you go to the wicked police department? Why the hell don't you stand up and tell them that your killing of Black & Brown youth isn't going to hold no more! "These young people have been made for the Messiah. They are not made for any apologist leaders.." You preachers: Your day of being the pacifier for the White man's tyranny on Black people...you've got to know, the youth are not going to hear you any more! by The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan tune in and Speak your Mind !!!!! 347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Has Facebook become the enemy of free speech? In the after math of the killing of unarmed, black teenager Michael Brown, and the grand jury's decision not to indict Officer Darren Wilson for that murder, the number of people being blocked by Facebook for voicing their dissent with that decision is on the rise. With recent policy decisions by Mark Zuckerberg that would suppress the youth vote which leans Democratic and was crucial to the success President Obama's election and re-election, is Facebook the "Big Brother" we've all dreaded and what can be done to find alternative social media outlets that don't restrict free thought, free speech and the ideals of freedom itself. Tune in and join the conversation. (619) 768-2924.
Become of follower of American Vernacular on the Blogtalkradio network.
American Vernacular is a 60-minute, public affairs problem that discusses the political, economic, social and cultures issues facing our nation from an urban and secular perspective. Visit our website for more details. www.americanvernacular.org
American Vernacular is urban radio for urban people, progressive radio for progressive people and radio for we the people.
American Vernacular is produced for the Booker Group. © 2014 All Rights Reserved.
A KILLER WALKS FREE GRAND JURY DECISIONS NOT TO INDICT . WERE WILL THIS GO ? WILL ALL HELL BREAK LOSE ?
HAS WE THE PEOPLE LOST CONTROL WE WILL GET IN TO THIS TONIGHT ALSO A NEWS REPORT HAS COME OUT OF A COP KILLING A 12 YEAR OLD CHILD BECAUSE THE CHILD HAD A AIR-SOFT BB GUN !!!!!!
SO IF YOU SEE THE POLICE RUN FOR COVER !!!!! YOU MIGHT BE NEXT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?
This musical spotlight show shines on the music from the talented artists featured on our program. Today's show highlights acts like; Leonum (Chicago based Progressive Rock Band), Nick Proch (Arizona based Composer) and Glenn Crytzer (NY based frontman of The Savoy Seven). Tune in for tons of music. Hosted by Tyler Wolf
Swimming in the Daylight: An American Student, a Soviet-Jewish Dissident, and the Gift of Hope:
In September 1984, Lisa Paul, an American college student living in Moscow and working as a nanny, enters Inna Meiman’s house for her first Russian language lesson. And so begins a two year friendship and fight for Inna’s life. Swimming in the Daylight chronicles Inna’s struggle to shed her refusnik status and to be granted a visa to travel to America, seeking medical treatment for the cancer that is slowly killing her.
Inna reveals an indomitable spirit as she endures a perverse reality as a citizen of the Soviet Union—she must deny invitations from countries in the West to receive life-saving cancer treatment due to her inability to receive a visa from her own government. This refusal, Inna explains to Lisa, is the Soviet authorities’ way of persecuting her and her husband Naum, a member of the Moscow Helsinki Watch Group fighting for human rights in the USSR. Spurred by outrage and the desire to help her friend, Lisa returns to the United States, vowing to do all she can to get Inna out of Moscow. Lisa stages a hunger strike, holds a press conference, and galvanizes American politicians to fight for Inna’s freedom. All these efforts eventually succeed in pursuing Mikhail Gorbachev to issue Inna a visa in December 1986, and she finally steps foot on American soil. At a time when international strife seems insurmountable and worries at home seem to paralyze, this story will teach people everywhere that it is the courage inside that defines a person and can change the future.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (213 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (57 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (28 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (28 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (18 chatters)
- TimBinnall (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (15 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (5 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- David Coney (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (0 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (0 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (0 chatters)