SORT BY Relevancy
Finding the right wedding favors — neither too cheap nor too grand — can be difficult. With wedding favors, the line between cute and kitsch is hin. If you either can’t or don’t decide to spend money on favors, then you should forego giving anything at all — it’s not necessary. With a little creativity, however, you can probably find or make the perfect favor.
“If you’ve recently gotten engaged, the first thing you should do is sit down and think about your guest list,” says Wedding Planning Radio host Jeannie Uyanik. “Because it sets the tone for two things: how much space you need, and how much money you need to pay for all of those guests. Whenever I talk to couples, I always ask, ‘How many people on your guest list? And they always say something like, ‘We think it’s about 200.’ But most of the time, it’s actually about 300.”
SANDY MALONE owners of http://weddingsinvieques.com , TLC's Wedding Island , and celebrated columist for Huffington Post speaks to Easy Wedding Planning Blog about the ABC's and 123's of wedding planning.
Write into email@example.com with any questions about this or future podcast. Look for Sandy of Weddings in Vieques on You Tube check out one of her videos at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kv9J5rAOc
How to be the best wedding guest
What not to wear
Who to bring
Why decline an invite
Where to buy a gift
Grab a glass and sip and speak to us this wedding wednesday we want to hear your horrors and your funnies
REAL WORLD help about how to choose, deal with, and enjoy your bridal party-
There are four MAJOR blunders couples make when choosing their bridal party, its such an exciting time and we give our besties and relatives ample time before, but these factors still creep in
a. Financial Concerns
c. Personality Conflicts
d. Bride Blunders
Skin Ambassador Winifred Wikkeling will review quick beauty fixes for brides, bridesmaids and wedding guest- this episode is for anyone who wants to look better than amazing in the skin they are in...
We'll review the best finds for quick beauty fixes from this years IBS NY and IECSC this epi is for anyone who wants to look their best and camera ready this season
Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with all your wedding planning concerns
This Episode is for Brides, Bridesmaids, or anyone attending important events any season
We are giving you a cheat sheet how to look your best at ALL events also while being stunning on camera
Schatar Sapphira is on the epi talking about her easy application course for installing your own lashes, saving you time and money while looking your best-
We cancelled 2/19 Episode due to the unfortunate DDOS attack of blogtalkradio-
We'll be back next Wedding Wednesday answering all your wedding planning questions- write in anytime email@example.com and Ask Day The Wedding Planner anything
Follow Us On Instagram for a Chance to win our Tiffany & Co Giveaway!
Wedding planning is not a substitute for marriage planning — the two are not synonymous. People put an exorbitant amount of time, energy and money into planning their perfect wedding. All of this effort is doing one thing: Feeding into a racket called the wedding industry designed to sell the illusion of happy marriages.
Many do indeed get their fairytale wedding, but don’t get to live out their dream marriage; that takes more than effort – that is, intentional personal growth and diligence in choosing a suitable mate – it takes skill!
We're talking about wedding foolery and marriage neglect. Put on your listening ears and learning caps and you'll begin to prepare for life after the "I do".
Click links below:
* Subscribe to the iTunes podcast.
* 9 Keys To Living In The Grown Zone
* Grown Zone Blog on JETmag.com
* Join us in The Grown Zone!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (26 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (6 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- alexas29 (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (3 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Help4HD (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- Promoting Purpose Radio (1 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The God Report (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- Real LifeXXReal WomenXXReal Issues (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Kia1 (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (0 chatters)