SORT BY Relevancy
Deciding whom to select to be a part of your wedding party can be as difficult to decide as to whom to seat next to whom. Knowing what’s expected of the duty can help you make the decision a little easier.
From bride’s maids to pages, we will list the common (and not so common) roles of the bridal party.
Eliza Pirosca Warden is a recent graduate of Samford University. She holds the Bachelor of Music degree in vocal and violin performance, and the Master of Music degree in church music. She was named the 2014 outstanding graduate student in Samford’s Division of Music. Eliza teaches voice, violin, and piano lessons at Dawson Music Academy. She performs at regional concerts, weddings, and church services.
Susie started playing violin at an early age under the direction of Katherine Sasaki of The Katherine Sasaki Suzuki Violin School Academy. After her completion of the Academy, she studied with Anne Foreman. During her adolescent career she performed with various groups including the Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra and Northwest Symphony Orchestra. She received scholarships to attend master violin workshops at the Universities of Illinois, Eastern Illinois and Madison. She has taken improvisational classes with Jazz Violinist Randy Sabien. Susie is a member of the Fiddle Players Union, Suzuki Academy Association, Southwestern Bluegrass Music Association, and Southern Old Timer Fiddle Association. Although Susie's formal training was classical. Being from the South, her heart and soul belong to Dixie. She's been playing bluegrass and country music professionally for 15 years. Known in the South as "Susie the Wedding Fiddler." Susie is in high-demand as the wedding fiddler and is a premier artist in the wedding industry. She can play any indoor/outdoor venue from backyard barbeques to black tie events! Susie has recorded with various country artists and as a solo artist. She is a favorite amongst the local country fair circuit. Susie is also available for violin/fiddle instruction. Click HERE to Contact Me about your event
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* A judge says that a Washington florist who refused a gay wedding somehow broke the law.
* Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is going to defy the Supreme Court if it rules on gay marriage?
* Concerned parents in Colorado are suing to stop marijuana.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s special Garden Gossip Home & Garden Show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Culinary Tricks with Utensils – Chef Jeremy Manley, Jeremy’s on the Hill California Bistro in Julian
- Herbs that Cleanse – Herbalist Cynthia Johnston, MoonMaid Botanicals
- Flowers in Art – Artist Victoria Chick
- Roses – Chris VanCleave ‘Redneck Rosarian’ and Teresa Byington, Rose Chat Radio
- Garden Events in Central California – Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Stephanie Cortez – Porterville Chamber of Commerce
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Today we’re honoring Momofuku and translating it to instant wedding dresses with me and my guest favorite picks from the 2015 Oscar Red Carpet. Today’s broadcast is part 2 of my Oscar special show. My guests are Rose Jeffries-Dress Designer & Stylist and Anina Young-Brazen Lingerie. During the course of the show you will hear our favs and even Rose’s announcement of this year’s wedding trends and even what the groom may be wearing.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s ‘Garden Gossip’ home and garden show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Storing Wine at Home – Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of Gourmand award-winning recipe book ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- Cooking with Fresh Herbs – 5 Star Chef Ivan Flowers, Top of the Market in San Diego
- Organizing Your Kitchen & Garage - Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’, best-selling author of ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ series
- Vegetarianism - Author James McWilliams will discuss his book ‘The Modern Savage: Our Unthinking Decision to Eat Animals’
- Animal Friendly Home & Garden – Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA wildlife conservation organization
- Hummingbird & Butterfly Gardens in Yuma – Richard Stamp and Espy Matlock, City of Yuma, Arizona
- The Fabulous Fudge Fan Club - Donna George, The Peanut Patch in Yuma, AZ
Our Hunp Day Buffet - is ready to serve! 718 508 9216!
Join Michael - Louis Ingram (DJ Hunnycomb) and his Staff of Chefs as they look to provide a Brain Buffet - of Good Food For Thought!
Soul Tree Radio - in the Raw! is an unscripted, uncensored and organic presentation of how we see sports, politics, music - and anything else we can throw in The Pot! We are normally on three times weekly (Wednesday evenings 9-11pm EST Saturday afternoons 2-4pm EST; and Sunday evenings 9-11pm EST with our OLDSCHOOLOGY Music Therapy Session!
Our Staff of Chefs: Gary Norris Gray (Mr. Biggz), Eric G. Satterwhite, "Sonic" Sherial Jones, Celeste "Grandma Dynamite" Walden-Kelley, Bobbi Booker, Travis Singleton, Professor Fred Whitted, Patric Fharah, Cowboy Reggie Walston and Queen Xtreme, Ms. Rhonda Harper (along with an array of Guest Chefs ready to stir it up from anywhere in the world!)
We also receive input from our brother stations - WUFO 1080 AM Buffalo New York and 1450 WCLM AM in Richmond, Virginia)
Call in (718 508 9216) and come correct; or give us feedback from the Chat Room!
Check us out on Facebook!
Not a popular episode, but necessary.
We guide couples through who should pay for what... and how to adjust when they don't. The Wedding Planner will guide you through those difficult conversatons and your partners expectations, that can overwhelm or disappont you. After 3 decades od experience you can trust I will navigate even the most difficult situations.
We are here, write in anytime email@example.com
As Salaamu 'alaykum! The Peace be upon you!
TONIGHT! Sunday, March 1, 2015
Join Instructor Benjamin Bilal for: TRUE HUMAN RADIO! from - 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm (EST).
1. Levi A. Shabazz - COMMUNITY COMMENTATOR
2. Instructor Douglas Abbas Kelly - ISLAMONOMICS
3. Instructress Kareema Medina Bilal - "HEALING YOURSELF Pt. 2"
4. Instructor Benjamin Bilal - THE HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD: Up Close and Personal
Call in at: 213-816-0356 (press #1 for Qs & As)
Announcer - Abdul-Kariem Akbar
Producer - William Kareem
Thank you for making TRUE HUMAN RADIO! one of the most listened to Muslim-hosted programs on Blog Talk Radio. Please continue to help TRUE HUMAN RADIO! put the "neighbor" back in the "hood"! Tune in, listen, learn and enjoy!
Join Dr. Cheryl Cottle on Women in Business Radio on Tuesday, 3rd March 2015 at 11:00 am EST where she will be introducing the International Women's Day Women in Business Radio Summit. We also extend our invitation to you to join us during the course of the week. We will keep you posted as to what time we will be broadcasting.
This year’s International Women's Day event is entitled — Women’s Health and Physical Health Well-ness for Women Entrepreneurs — a great way to celebrate International Womens' Day.
This year’s event is in keeping with IWD theme “make it happen” — which suggests that what ever we focus on or want, can happen. In essence we can do what we want. We just have to “make it happen”. Our mental health and physical health should be our number one focus — and for women entrepreneurs — if we want our businesses to grow, develop and become a sustainable business entity — we must be in the driver’s seat.
The goals of this event are: One to start a dialogue on women health and physical health wellness — to break the social stigmas and taboo associated with it and that which keeps us in silence and in isolation and secondly, to spread awareness overall
To implement this radio broadcast, women, both professional practitioners in the area of complimentary treatment and holistic/alternative care providers will share their perspectives. You can join us and be a part of our audience, where you too can ask a question or share your stories and point- of- views.
You can call in to the show with the number: 310-982-4237
Sponsor: Crafted Spaces