SORT BY Relevancy
Are you a morning person? Do you spring out of bed and into the day with a smile on your face and a song in your heart or do you take a hammer to bed to smash your alarm clock for waking you up at an hour unfit for human or beast? If, like most people, you fall somewhere in between, please join us for some tips and tricks to make mornings flow more smoothly. Who knows? You might just learn to love mornings.
Our August On-Air Myeloma Support Group is discussing ways that patients and caregivers can help boost myeloma research. We have Pat Killingsworth lead the meeting with our guest for the month, Jenny Ahlstrom.
Jenny Ahlstrom was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in 2010. After treatment, she wanted to be prepared with a plan of action in case of relapse. She learned how few patients participate in clinical trials and started mPatient Myeloma Radio as a tool to help her and others learn about the latest in myeloma research. She is also the founder of the Myeloma Crowd site and the CrowdCare Foundation. She is a wife to a busy entrepreneur and investor and is the mother of 6 children. Prior to her favorite job as a mom, she worked for IBM as a systems engineer and marketing representative.
REGISTER HERE! (or) mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The NEW SPORTS show from the Greatest Damn brand. ATL's Finest at work.
Starring the Nixon brothers: Kev "The Analyst", Vick Dickson "The Coach", and T-Nix "The Producer/DJ". We listen as long as you got something to say. Tune in for our perspective on Sports and Life. Tonight we will be focused on SEC, NFC and AFC North. And we will get you ready in case you have a fantasy draft this weekend. We encourage the ladies to call, we are female friendly. Guaranteed to keep you informed and entertained.
Rights of Blacks became an issue when American born Africans became legalized citizens of America in 1865. From that moment forward, constant objection to Africans being citizens of America brought hatred of the race. With African citizenship the poorest of Americans lost their place in society. The wealthiest of Americans lost their human property. They south lost the war, thereby lost the right to human ownership. The poor of the south had no class of people to master over. This is where we are today. Although the American born African was free, their were little rights to go along with that freedom. Equality for the freed people was not on the to-do-list of whites in America. Equality only began to make its way into society because there was always men who refused to be slaves. They created chaos and they gave their lives rather than be ensalved ever again. It was because of the deaths and terror in the land that whites come to realize they could find ways to follow the law, while denying blacks their rights. The Black Code Laws were adopted soon aftr slavery and so we live today constantly trying to change and eliminate those Black Code laws. Because blacks chose equality, eventually whites would stand with blacks for equality for all races. Whites were ortrichized and given names aking to names given to black, merely because they chose peace by endorsing equality for the races. The tool required to gain equality was at the ballot box. And so beginning in the 1940's the movement began. By the time the 50's ended blacks demanded more and was tired of waiting. By the 1960's the year of the flower children The races joined forces and and there were marches, and sit its to protest. Lives were lost but people keep marching. Read the March 15, 1965 speech LBJ gave to congress that fits into 2014. Pick up a Voters Guide and pick your politicians carefully.
Incest, alcoholism, domestic abuse, immorality, hurt and pain have been in the lives of a lot of people. Some are wondering why the Almighty Living God would use them. Some are returning to the same sin after asking God several times to forgive them. They are wondering how could or why would the Father use them. They are preoccupied with the lies of the enemy. We all have a past and no one has come from a perfect family. A lot of sin has been passed down from generation to generation.
Tina Ross will be giving part 2 of her testimony concerning living a life of drugs. Just has the Father forgave Tina for her sins, He can and will do it for you. DO NOT let the enemy talk you out of the plans that God has for your life.
Dr. Aikyna Finch and Jessica Leichtweisz will be joined on the Empowering Women Series by Aimmee Kodashian, Author,speaker and Coach, as she discusses Finding Your Why! Sometime you have dreams for your life but situations change your plans but you even up in a better purpose than you imagined. Tune in to hear Aimmee's motivational and powerful story, "Tears of Hope" that will truly move you. Call in at (949) 203-4763 or chat in at 9pm EST/ 8pm CST on 8/28 and join the conversation. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/changingmindsonline/2014/08/29/empowering-women-series--finding-your-why
Tonight's show will have Tony Camper a relevant Cleveland Artist as well as an old friend that didn't get to make it on last week but still wants to come through and show some creamy love...!! Give a warm Creamy welcome and show some Cleveland Support for our local artist and this week I will be giving you some updates about up and coming events that you wanna be apart of.... Until then Keep it Creamy Cleveland.....!!!!!
in The Bible
Come and See The Bride Who Is Married To The Lamb –
As we continue on through our study of the book of Revelation, we are in Chapter 21 verses 9-27. We will learn about the Holy City of Jerusalem when it descends from Heaven. Find out more as we study the passages!
Be A Part Of The Next Broadcast and Ask Your Question!
Leave your question at 1-866-275-4472 after you select option 1. By the way, if you already have a question about the topic or something about the Bible, ask it in advance. Leave your message on the voice mail and we will cover the topic in the broadcast!
Join co-hosts Jim Simmons and Pastor Charles Lyons for this series of powerful and faithful studies of the book of Revelation. Don't miss out; you will want to know more as the weeks go by!
Sign up for the WriteLyons Newsletter and Email us at: email@example.com if you have a testimony to share. Please follow us on Twitter @writelyons and visit us on the web at writelyons.com
The healing journey is not a cumbersome burden or a chore, but a blessing. Embarking upon this path is the ultimate way to show that we love ourselves. This journey of love is our greatest adventure inward to discover and create a new life, a new self! As conscious individuals we often go about the energy consuming business of creating a prosperous life for ourselves, helping others and working to send positive energy into the world.
Yet, how do you nuture yourself? Let's count the ways! Join us a we talk with our guest, Dr. Shea Wills of A Natural Healing Affair, and tap into ways to experience the most inimate and stimulating love affair you can have - one with your self!
The life coach, John Davis Marshall, along with other spiritual minded people of God, discuss how God seeks to lead women to do wondrously well. Individuals and groups have their views of family. Most often, the view is a “law” view. Even, the most conscientious compassionate ones host a law view of family. God has a view. Always, His view is a “grace” view. And as always, His view is the best view. Join with us in a discussion forum of life-enriching topics that will help us to do wondrously well according to a grace view. Indeed it is true, a better you begins with a grace view of God!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (82 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (81 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- SirTemplar (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)