SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
As a 20 yr. radio veteran & humanitarian, Janet Franco introduces her new mission after seven years of development, GTN (Global Transformation Network.) A collaboration sparked from experience, trials turned triumph surrounding her four sons health, with a deep childhood vision to become a humanitarian and help the world. She feels its time to spread her wings and launch her new company. GTN was launched to become a nexus of information, awareness, bringing the truth to the American people, as well with proven and state of the art healing modalities. The goal is to set the stage for health REFORM here in America.
Last nights show was an epic success as well as fact finding. Our men rose to the challenge and called in with their perspectives but not necessarily always staying on the descripted topic. Peter from PA made some points that I will address one at a time at the beginning of tonights show. And yes we had a few calls from our local squidbillie cyber trolls. lol My favorite caller however was Mr. Solution. He knows how to dialogue in a way that allows the host and the caller to not sound as if we are argueing or warring but we simply are having a constuctive interactive exchange of information, ideas, and thoughts that allow those who are listening in to be edified while they learn, so I definitly hope he calls back so I can throw some of my original questions at him which where, why is it that the destructive Black male is so visual and out front in Black neighborhoods while the good law abiding Black men, Fathers, business owners ect... seem to (always) be the invisible silent types? Has the good Black mans good reputation been used against them by their more rambunctious, minstrel cooning street wise brethren? Are responsible elite Black men out there handling their business as visualy and publically as those they claim to be the thugs, shyters, pimps and hustlers are? It seems that Black men with all the wisdom and knowledge on how to live a civilized, balanced,drama free life are keeping those SECRETS to themselves huh? Someone even mentioned on FB that nobody listens to married men. So I would like to know if this imbalance of the good Black man vs the devious ones, harming the image of Black men as a whole? Does it cause their women to see them as WEAKER, and the world to lump all of them into one boat? Join us for part II. ooohhhh i can't wait.
The most controversial figure in adult entertainment presents a no holds barred discussion about the future of the business. Rob's insight is spawned from having grown up around the adult biz, as his father owned several adult bookstores throughout Western New York.
Rob was the owner of Extreme Associates, which was at the time considered an outlaw in the biz because of its edgy content. Such fare is commonplace now.
Rob and his wife Lizzy Borden paid an extreme price for innovating adult, as both spent a year in prison on federal obscenity charges.
Rob also owned XPW - Xtreme Pro Wresting, which was one of the top wrestling organizations in the world, with a weekly national TV show, employing such superstars as Shane Douglas, X-Pac, Sabu and the late Chris Candido. XPW folded in 2003 after Extreme was indicted.
Join Rob and his friends for a lively 2 hours of explicit talk. No topic is off limits. No subject is taboo.
That's the topic for the day!! Cheating pays in College Sports. That's what Bill Bowlsby says. He says.....penalty is at a minimum.
Show yesterday was awesome. I would like to thank everyone that listened, the guest in the chat room and our caller out of Maryland, Greg. Some of what Greg said on the show yesterday got me to thinking. Especially when he said that it was not the resposibility of good Black men to check and or rid their communities of the crafty con artist type Black males. Of course this logic is shocking to me and I was wondering just how many other good Black men feel the way Greg does? Why is it that the destructive Black male is so visual and out front in Black neighborhoods while the good law abiding Black man, Fathers, Business owners ect... seem to (always) be the invisible silent types? Someone on FB even said that nobody listens to the married men. Again I want to know, Why? Has the good Black mans good reputation been used against them by their more rambunctious, minstrel cooning street wise brethren? Are responsible elite Black men out there handling their business as visualy and publically as those they claim to be the thugs, shyters, pimps and players are? It seems that Black men with all the wisdom and knowledge on how to live a civilized, drama free life are keeping those SECRETS to themselves huh? So I would like to know if this imbalance of the good Black man vs the devious ones, harming the image of Black men as a whole? Does it cause their women to see them as WEAKER. And the world to lump all of them into one box? Tonight I want Black men (only) to call in and answer these questions. ooohhhh i can't wait.
Today I'll be discussing why some people seem to get all the breaks while others don't. Why some people attract to themselves negative situations as if they had an invisible sign on their back saying 'jerk me around' 'kick me' or 'use me'. I experienced for years that invisible sign and could not figure out what was going on ..... until I understood this one principle ______________ which removed that sign on my back forever!
To find out what that principle is, tune in to next weeks broadcast of 'Who Do You Say That I AM?'
Do you think minority athletes, or people with "stature", believe they have a glass ceiling above them?
Do you think minority athletes take the time to understand the history of their culture?
What is the difference, in expectation, between minority/majority athletes and people with status?
Do minority athletes understand what they can do with their status?
Why minorities do not open up dialogue about their race's past in order to enhance their future?
This show will also feature and interview from the people bringing us the play:
A PIECE OF MY MIND! A group of black men AND boys speak!
A staged reading written by Ronald McIntyre
Show times: Saturday, July 26 at 7pm
Tickets: General Admission - $10.00
All Performance At:
Porter Sanford III
PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
3181 RAINBOW DRIVE,
DECATUR, GA 30034
in Pop Culture
Trapperboy returns to bring us an origin of another character from the Marvel universe..The Black Panther. Strictly for comic lovers only. Stay Tuned...
This Week on "What's Right About Men?" : Relationship with Father; The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Exploring the positive and negative aspects of the father/son relationship and the fallout that takes place as a result. How have we been positively and negatively impacted by this key relationship? What takes place with boys when a father is missing in action in their son’s life? What did we learn from our father’s about being a man? And, what is the role of a father in today’s world?
We look forward to your questions and comments. Call into the show at 1-347-205-9869 OR Ask questions in the Chatroom. Just scroll about 1/2 way down the Show Page to the Chatroom and start "chatting!"
OUR PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE! So Class is IN!
Is there an Engram effect of watching these Violent Law Enforcement events playing out in the mainstream mass media that causes us to re-live and respond negatively, when we encounter law enforcement?
ABOUT BSC: A show featuring expressions about the plight of people of color, particularly black people in America. We are social science scholars that freely and openly discuss issues paramount to black life.
Wherever you are, either within or outside the political spectrum, you should have doubts, disappointments and the desire to correct the mess which is our political government and its politically appointed officials & elected representatives. I am neither of those nor ever intend to be one. I wish to serve our country and you as President. Please excuse such a big statement. I know it's important statement. It's almost audacious, almost preposterous, except for you and me, if only, you can weather my broadcasts on Blog Talk Radio - not for a moment compromising your views, but expanding on what is better. Although not bigger than conventional radio, Blog Talk Radio is the only medium open to me for a presently unknown and presently insignificant person. But, imagine, for this moment and more to come, Clinton vs. Clinton in the 2016 Presidential Election: a person of the people ( not of a party ) VERSUS politics, PACs, political influence, political contributions, campaign banners, buttons and tv ads.
I am for everything better and good. I present myself without the aid of campaign financing or political endorsements. I come to you, as in the old days, by word of mouth and the ride by light of Paul Revere.
I am capable of this feat. The same may be said of you.
I am thankful for your time and consideration...
I am thankful for our country..
( c2it )
i am Curtis Clinton, Curt Clinton & c2
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (140 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Aquaman (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2 Black Girls And A Mic (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)