SORT BY Relevancy
A Material Girl in a Material World: How to Stay Grounded in Today's Busy World.
Whether you are a single lady, married with or without children, or divorced, balancing career, family, and raising children in today's world, is not getting any easier. One might say even say we as women are often tempted to want to do what others are doing, hence overload our lives with events which may not push us forward.
With the world as busy than ever before, and family values are slowly eroding away, how do we stay grounded and not loose our heads and our values?
Join the Southern Warrior Sisters as we explore this topic, bringing to fore front our own struggles and wins in this area.
On this episode:
(1) what does it mean to be grounded?
(2) What challenged get in the way of being grounded?
(3) We will explore our personal experiences with the daily struggles we face
(4) Is it possible to be grounded at all or is this a fallacy?
(5) What will it take to be and stay grounded?
(6) What does having a balanced life look like?
(7) What are the risks we face when we do not live a balanced life?
(8) Warning Signs to be on the look out for
(9) Habits of a balanced life
(10). Tips on balancing our lives
And Lots more....
Join Us on March 9, 2015 at 9 AM CST/ 10 AM ET
Subscribe to our blog: www.southernwarriorsistertribe.com
Join Host Live Chats
- BpEarthWatch (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (14 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- Awakenings with Michele Meiche (7 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Call Me Mom (3 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- Voice of Rio Grande (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janice Lindstrom (1 chatters)
- Life Love No Chaser (1 chatters)
- Dr Loren (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- BobBrown (1 chatters)