SORT BY Relevancy
Wednesday, April 20th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo/Khan & Golovkin/Wade" edition of "Boxing Legends" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the six-decade plus boxing legend will discuss the recent promotions regarding Canelo/Khan on May 7th, as well as Golovkin/Wade on April 23rd!!
- How are ticket sales going for Canelo/Khan at the MGM on May 7th, and is Alvarez's unpopular position on a potential match-up with Golovkin affecting the overall promotion of the event?
- Does a Golovkin/Wade sell-out at the Forum in Inglewood, CA, affect Golden Boy and HBO's decision to influence a Canelo/Golovkin match-up for 2016?
- Don's thoughts on Errol Spence?
- Don's thoughts on the current landscape of the Heavyweight division...can it revive the sport in America?
- Will the disappointing numbers for Pacquiao/Bradley affect Canelo/Khan and HBO's boxing calendar?
At the 30 minute mark, radio host and boxing analyst Rodney Green will join the show, and discuss the latest news circulating around the world of boxing!!
- Pacquiao/Bradley III does a $6 million gate - the poorest live gate of a Pacquiao headlined event in Vegas since 2008
- Deontay Wilder signs contract to fight Povetkin in Russia on May 21st
- Canelo/Khan media workouts
- Golovkin vs. 'Wade on Saturday, April 23rd
Join us for an all-new episode of War a Week Radio with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin!!
"THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!" Better yet...THIS...IS...THE WAR ROOM!!!
Join us this week as we broadcast our 300th episode!
As we celebrate, we'll discuss the NFL Owner's Meetings, stories from the stretch run of the NBA season, MLB news, and more. We'll also do a bracket check as the NCAA Tournament moves into the Sweet 16.
As usual, we'll tell you what happened this week while you were on the grind, we'll give birthday shout-outs, and more.
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
JOIN US FOR #300!!!
Don't miss it!!!
Monday, April 18th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Brook vs. Spence" edition of Gogue's Big Fight Preview!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the three decade fight trainer will examine a potential showdown between the current IBF Welterweight Champion, Kell Brook (36-0, 25 KOs) and the undefeated contender from Dallas, Texas, Errol Spence Jr. (20-0, 17 KOs)!!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Early Prediction
The Gogue will also breakdown this weekend's big match-ups, slated to take place in Inglewood, CA, and televised on HBO!!
- Gennady Golovkin vs. Dominic Wade, 12 rounds for the WBA, IBF, IBO and interim WBC Middleweight Championships
- Roman Gonzalez vs. McWilliams Arroyo, 12 rounds for the WBC Flyweight Championship
In the back third of the program, the expert fight coach will examine this past weekend's fight action from NYC and Mashantucket!!
- Russell Jr. TKO2 over Hyland
- Spence TKO5 over Algieri
- Glowacki UD12 over Cunningham
- Pedraza UD12 over Smith
Join us for another all new edition of War a Week Radio, featuring three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Monday, May 2nd, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo vs. Khan Big Fight Preview" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 2-Hour program, "The Don" of boxing will discuss his recent trip to Cuba with Golden Boy Promotions, as well as their upcoming weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Top prospects within the Cuban amateur system
- Notes from Golden Boy Promotions leading into media week for Canelo vs. Khan!!
Mr. Chargin will also chime in on the $925 million lawsuit filed against Waddell & Reed by its various investors
At the 30 minute mark, expert trainer James Gogue will strategically analyze this weekend's big match-ups from Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan for the WBC Middleweight Championship at a 154 pound catchweight
Tune in for a special pre-fight edition of War a Week Radio!!
Monday, April 11th, 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Joshua KO2 Martin & Pacquiao UD12 Bradley" edition of "The Sweet Science" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the master strategist will examine all of the big fight action that took place this past weekend in London, England and Las Vegas, USA!!
- Anthony Joshua KO2 over Charles Martin to win the IBF Heavyweight Championship
- Lee Selby UD12 over Eric Hunter to retain the IBF Featherweight Championship
- Manny Pacquiao UD12 over Timothy Bradley to win "rubber match"
- Gilberto Ramirez UD12 over Arthur Abraham to win the WBO Super Middleweight Championship
- Oscar Valdez TKO4 over Evgeny Gradovich
The Gogue will also examine this weekend's bouts in NYC, New York, and Mashantucket, Conn!!
- Errol Spence vs Chris Algieri, 10 rounds in the Welterweight division
- Krzystztof Glowacki vs Steve Cunningham, 12 rounds for the WBO Cruiserweight Championship
- Gary Russell Jr vs Patrick Hyland, 12 rounds for the WBC Featherweight Championship
- Jose Pedraza vs Stephen Smith, 12 rounds for the IBF Super Featherweight Championship
Join us for an all new edition of War a Week Radio with expert trainer James Gogue!!
This week’s award winning show will put focus on FREEDOM! We will hear from Sherry Flor, she is finally free of the wrath of the federal government! We will talk to Craig Cesal at 9:30. Craig is serving a LIFE sentence for cannabis! Then we will hear from George Martorano, who was recently released after 33 years! At 10:00 we will talk to Stephanie Landa, who is in Washington DC advocating to change our laws so our prisoners can come home! We will also discuss the Freedom Marches taking place nation wide! Tom Korby will update us on the latest news in Northern California!
Regular Guests include Craig Cesal (serving life in prison),George Martorano in "Gorgies Corner", Stephanie Landa (X-POW / Feedom Grow), Mindi Griffiths (Prisoner update), Miggy 420, Stacey Theis,Tom Korby, Dr Allen and more! Our show brings the voices for you help you understand the trauma going on with those and those possess, sell or cultivate cannabis. Over 50 people are serving life sentences and have been in since the 80's. Through a series of shows, you will hear from their family members and the prisoners themselves. This show is an effort to remind the world of their sacrifices. Voices of Cannabis War is hosted by Eugene Fischer (who spent 25 years of a life sentence in federal custody for our plant) and Kristin Flor (who's father died shackled to a bed because our plant is federally illegal). It is presented to you by volunteers, Becca Nichols, Mindi Griffiths, Kristin Flor and Eugene Fischer.
Saturday, April 9th at 10:30PM ET/7:30PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Manny Pacquiao vs. Tim Bradley 3 - Blow by Blow" edition of Ringside Report, with commentary by ring announcer and boxing scribe Joseph Herron!!
Eight division world titlist and future Hall of Famer Manny Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38 KOs) will enter the ring this evening against former Super Lightweight and Welterweight champion Tim Bradley (33-1-1, 13 KOs), in what could be the Pacman's final assignment of his 21 year professional career.
Kicking off tonight's broadcast will be the scheduled 12 round, WBO championship fight between Arthur Abraham and Gilberto Ramirez!!
"Pacquiao vs. Bradley 3" will be televised on HBO PPV with a start time of 9PM ET/6PM PT and a price tag of $59.99 in SD/$69.99 in HD. The promoter of the event, Top Rank, Inc., is also offering a live streaming PPV option for $59.99 at TopRank.TV
Catch all of the action with "War a Week Radio" commentary tonight at 10:30PM ET/7:30PM PT!!!
Wednesday, April 6th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "USS Cruiser" edition of "Boxing Legends" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and two-time IBF Cruiserweight Champion Steve "USS" Cunningham, hosted by radio personality and fight analyst Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the six decade boxing legend will discuss the latest and most relevant boxing topics currently circulating around the fight community!!
- Bob Arum celebrates 50 years in the hurt business
- Why did "The Don" turn down the opportunity to work with Manny Pacquiao?
- Don's thoughts and critique of HBO/Top Rank, Inc. handling of the current "Pacquiao/Bradley III" promotion
- Will this Saturday night's main event in Vegas be Manny Pacquiao's final professional outing as a prizefighter?
- Is Golden Boy and Top Rank looking at a potential showdown between Manny and Canelo to close out 2016?
At the 30 minute mark, War a Week Radio is honored to welcome two-time IBF Cruiserweight Champion Steve "USS" Cunningham to the program!!
- Steve Cunningham (28-7-1, 13 KOs) vs. Krzysztof Glowacki (25-0, 16 KOs) for the WBO Cruiserweight Championship, Saturday, April 16th in Verona, New York
- His decision to compete again at the Cruiserweight limit at age 39
- Winning his first world title against Krzysztof Wlodarczyk in May of 2007
- Defending his title against an undefeated Marco Huck in December of 2007
- The retirement of Tomasz Adamek, and his 2008 and 2012 wars with "Goral"
- His reflection on his war with current Lineal Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury in 2013, and overall thoughts on Heavyweight division
- Breathtaking 2014 victory over Amir Mansour
Monday, March 28th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. SOG" edition of "The Sweet Science" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's program, the Gogue will share his thoughts on this past weekend's fight action from London, Sheffield and Oakland!!
- Ward UD12 over Barrera
- Diaz UD10 over Velez
- Brook TKO2 over Bizier
- Eubank Jr TKO10 over Blackwell
At the 30 minute mark of the show, The Gogue will offer fight fans and in-depth analysis of the impending showdown between Andre Ward and Sergey Kovalev!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Early Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also share his candid thoughts on all the latest boxing news!!
- Is Special K genuinely willing to face GGG at 157 pounds later this year?
- Why does Abel Sanchez believe Kovalev will stop Ward within 6 rounds? What does he see?
- Will Canelo fight Golovkin this year?
- Does Broner still have a bright future within the sport of boxing?
Tune in to another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Wednesday, March 23rd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Raining in Walmart" edition of "Boxing Legends" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, hosted by Joseph Herron and Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the six decade boxing legend will educate our listening audience in the business of boxing!!
- Did Gamboa just sign himself into obscurity once again?
- Is Bob Arum making a huge mistake by placing Crawford vs. Postol on PPV, and could Loma vs. Walters be attached?
- Is Floyd Jr. preparing to make his return to boxing later this year? And who will it be against?
At the 30 minute mark, War a Week Radio will be joined by Rodney Green!!
- Is the Floyd vs. AB feud genuine?
- Are we looking at the gestation of Mayweather's 50th bout?
- Money May claims Pacquiao is out of the running, no matter what happens on April 9th...is he being truthful?
- Is Khan the dark horse for Floyd's 50th bout?
- Why is Team Canelo stern about the 155 pound position, while still carrying the 160 pound championship?
Rodney and Joseph will also offer their final predictions for this weekend's match-ups in Sheffield, England, and Oakland, CA!!
Join us for an all-new episode of War a Week Radio with boxing legend Don Chargin!!
Today we will discuss some current events on our homeland of Parutia, or what we know as our Heaven. What happens when we leave here? What must we expect? What is the war between good and evil? What is the Regatta Morte? Who are the Guardians? Who is the Darkness? What of the illegal mining colonies? Come join us today as we tackle some very disturbing and difficult questions regarding our homeland today! And with our end, a new beginning.
Get Inspired and Encouraged and Exhorted on today’s edition of Bible News Radio with Stacy Lynn Harp.
Today Stacy Lynn welcomes back frequent guest, Douglas Woodard, as he talks about his latest book The Next Great War in the Middle East: Russia Prepares to Fulfill the Prophecy of Gog and Magog
Author S. Douglas Woodward tackles the turbulent and tense relationship between Russia and the United States as the backdrop to Ezekiel’s famed prophecy—the “Battle of Gog and Magog.” The author argues the specter of nuclear war looms as prelude to the prophesied war when Gog gathers his great army to attack Israel. Woodward’s assessment builds upon scores of timely articles composed by respected journalists and research papers written by geopolitical experts who study the Middle East, compiling their findings and documenting why a great war may explode in the days just ahead as a result of Islamic terror, Russian militarism, and failed U.S. policies toward Iran, Iraq, Israel, and most recently the fight against ISIS in Syria. Woodward challenges popular prophetic teachings arguing the next war in the Middle East is not the “Psalm 83 War,” why Russia and not Turkey will be Ezekiel’s Gog, why advances in Russian weaponry threaten the security of the United States, and how U.S. policy is at fault for today’s instability in Syria and Iraq. Expositing Ezekiel 38-39, the author uncovers the dark forces behind Gog and shows when the event occurs during the last days. The fate of America also comprises a major theme of this study.