SORT BY Relevancy
Last year, Conflict MMA Promotions spread to new cities in both South Carolina and Georgia. Well, prepare for the expansion to continue as Conflict 25 is set to touch down March 10th at Club Label in North Carolina! Don't miss the debut card from Conflict in a whole new state as we continue to bring you the best local and regional MMA around.
TODAY ON THE SHOW - CHRIS CAIN discussing his CO-Main event bout with the dangerous Muhsin "The Technician" Corbbrey!
With Charlotte the first of many new cities to come under the Conflict MMA banner in 2015, keep your eyes on this card and other fantastic news North Carolina MMA fans!
Current fight card
Shane Crenshaw vs Noe Quintanilla 155lbs
Muhsin Corbbrey vs Christopher Cain 155lbs
Jeremie Holloway vs Daryl Jones 170lbs
Thorne Faught vs Eddie Miller 155lbs
Roger Pratcher vs Jeff Tant 185lbs
Chase Gamble vs Eric Montgomery 230lbs
Jabari Barrett vs Travis Lilly 135lbs
Jonathan Martin vs Eric Hall 170lbs
Malaak Harris vs TBD 125lbs
Logan York vs Andrew Wood 230lbs
You can follow us, keep up with fighter news, and purchase tickets onwww.ConflictMMA.com
World War Radio where we discuss the hottest topics in entertainment, sports, politics. ect and play the hottest underground and mainstream music out!!! This Friday we will be asking What's your definition of your ideal wife or husband? What standards do you or did you have?Would you participate in a orgy or 3 some with people that you know or comfortable with? Or is it being greedy and immoral? Call 760-542-3911 to speak with your host Adonis Da Specialist, Boss Luciano, and co-host Boss Ridah Every Friday 9am est to 11am est
This Friday February the 27th, 2015 at 11 PM we will bring you, our live conversation with Nelson Denis, Lawyer, film maker, former Assemblyman and Author of "WAR AGAINST ALL PUERTO RICANS " We will discuss his book, which will be available for purchase in the next coming weeks. We will chat about hisreasons for the book as well as the research that went into making it. Tune in and ask all your friend to do the same. Y recuerden, siempre, buena musica y buena conversacion..
The role of the Navy and Marine Corps should be to provide ready and capable forces to the joint commanders. Outside of that, what is the proper role of the sea services in designing a more national strategy?
What is the state of a national and a maritime strategy, who are the different players in the discussion, and what is the proper way forward?
Our guest to discuss this and more for the full hour will be Captain Robert C. "Barney" Rubel USN, (Ret.), Professor Emeritus, US Naval War College.
Captain Rubel, now retired, was previously the Dean of the Center for Naval Warfare Studies at the US Naval War College from 2006 to 2014. Prior to arriving at NWC, he was a thirty-year Navy veteran, with experience as e a light attack naval aviator, flying the A-7 Corsair II and later the F/A-18 Hornet, commanded VFA-131, and also served as the Inspector General at U.S. Southern Command.
He is a graduate of the Spanish Naval War College in Madrid and the U.S. Naval War College in Newport, RI., and has an undergraduate degree in liberal arts from the University of Illinois and a master’s degree in national security and strategic studies from the US Naval War College.
Captain Rubel continues to serve as a member of the CNO Advisory Board and is active in local American Legion activities.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show.
On this Episode:
- Actors Stan Houston & Clay Chappell who both appeared opposite Oprah, in the movie Selma
- Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours UK will discuss Historic Women of England
- Artist Victoria Chick profiles Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer
- William Northrop – Author ‘Spook War: A Memoir from the Trenches’
Muslims Go On Christian-Killing Spree ... Christians wind up being killed. ... As we remain completely silent while genocide of Christians is going on...
President Barack Obama is itching to go to war in Syria over the deaths of Muslim "rebels," many of whom are members of al-Qaida and their supporters.
Yet, there is a virtual genocide going on in Syria and other parts of the Muslim world against Christians, with churches targeted by bombs and missiles or simply burnt to the ground.
Christians have been beaten, raped and murdered in the most gruesome ways, including the dismembering of a young girl while she was still alive.
Christians are dying at the hands of Muslims wherever Islam has the upper hand, and the last two administrations have done nothing but aggravate the situation. Consider, also, while Obama brings into this (once) Christian nation as many Islamists as he can, Christians are being slaughtered under the noses of U.N. “Peace Keepers” in many places in Africa and in every country affected by the Muslim Spring where U.S. policy has been to back the Islamists over dictators who were much more friendly to Christian citizens.
Message from Christian’s youth to his ?#Eminence Sayyid Hassan Nasrallah
His Eminence Sayyed, we are a group of Christians youth... we are fed up seeing our people, our religion are being killed, our archbishops being kidnapped, our girls being raped and the Cross instilled in their mouths by the hands of these barbarians, the ?#Salafis and ?#Takfiris who are not related to Islam in anything. The smell of death is smelting from everywhere. They are bringing destruction to our Middle East and all this is happening under the eyes of United Nations and the Christian of Europe
We look at the fastlane results and discuss how it affects WM...AJ Lee takes on WWE in a twitter war...TNA issues continue as Samoa Joe parts ways...Lucha Underground ready for more big names? ROH PPV talk....Lesnar walking out of Raw and much more
Join us Sunday at 2:30 est
Listen to 'News From the Front Lines LIVE with Joe Grumbine and Kristin Flor!' Regular guest stars include Eugene Fischer (plant prisoner for 26 years), Craig Cesal (serving life in prison for our plant), Stacey Theis (Cannabus), Stephanie Landa (LPOP), Kathie Z (retired nurse), and Tom Korby (THSI Leader) ~ Other guests include cannabis defendants, prisoners, doctors, lawyers, THSI chapter leaders, and more! Join us each week as we help educate our communities and spread awareness ~ No One Should Go To Jail For A Plant!
On tonight's 25th episode of Inside the War Room we will be joined by star Washington State WR Vince Mayle. Vince is a strong WR with good hands and athletic ability. He had an extremely active senior year catching 106 balls. He has some nice upside and could be a great starter in the NFL going forward.
6'2 224 WR
4.67 40 yard dash 35.5 inch vertical
Third Team All American
Pac 12 1st team
Senior Bowl All-star
Follow him on his journey going into the NFL Twitter @ Vince_Mayle
Think about this carefully:white/arab names beliefs,saviors,holy lands habits,religions,cloths, holidays fraternities,sororities, diet, calendars, architecture, family structures, hate of blackness, economic system, political system, moral system base on the Talmud/Bible/Quran of the enslaver. what has changed? 1 KMThelping Greek,Roman, and Arab invaders to take over North Africa (civilizing them, teaching them religion ,science and culture helping them to win to borrow civilization :2 Arabized North African Moors helping Western Europeans Spaniards,Portuguese,French and Englishmen to become civilized as they helped Black non Muslims to be enslaved conquered and destroyed the Alvomorid destruction of Ghana, Mali Song-hey,Timbuktu :3 Negroes as Buffalo Soldiers killing the indigenous people as to secure land for the Whites during and after the civil war and we could go on and on. taken from the book African time:universe to 1896 AD
On tonight's 24th episode of Inside the War Room we will be joined by WR Jimmie Logan Simpson of Hardin-Simmons University. He plays in the slot and holds value as a returner and special teams player. He runs great routes and shows a nice pair of hands to catch the ball naturally. He is a leader within the locker room and is respected by coaches and teammates alike. He gives 100% everday on the field and wants to do the best in everything he does.
Jimmie Logan Simpson
WR 5'9 190
Follow his journey going forward toward the NFL at: @JLS_ix
If you missed any of the past episodes of Inside the War Room check them out at
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (123 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (50 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (50 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (20 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (11 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (8 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (1 chatters)
- Tezlyn Figaro (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (0 chatters)