SORT BY Relevancy
Guest Author: "Queen of Street Lit" Wahida Clark
Topic: CEO, Visionary, Author and Publisher
Bio: Wahida Clark was born and raised in Trenton, New Jersey. She decided to start writing fiction while incarcerated at a women's federal camp in Lexington, KY. Her style is street, raw, and she has an imagination that's in overdrive. When you read her novels they are so real you are convinced of one of three things: that you are inside the book, you know the characters, or you just have to meet them. Her novels include New York Times and Essence Magazine Bestsellers:Thugs And The Women Who Love Them, Every Thug Needs A Lady, Thug Matrimony, Thug Lovin', Justify My Thug, Payback is A Mutha, Payback With Ya Life, Sleeping With the Enemy and What's Really Hood.
Wahida now owns and operates the most popular and fastest growing urban independent publishinghouse in the industry: Wahida Clark Presents Publishing (www.wclarkpublishing.com) in East Orange, New Jerse
Cash Money Content, the book publishing arm of the iconic record label Cash Money Records, will release the latest novel from three-time New York Times best selling author and Queen of Street Literature, Wahida Clark. “Honor Thy Thug” is her most anticipated release to date and follows 2011’s “Justify My Thug” debuted on the New York Times bestseller list at #19. Also making the New York Times list was Clark’s 2012
It is a Conversations LIVE special event: Bestselling authors Jackie Collins (Confessions of a Wild Child) and Wahida Clark (Blood, Sweat & Payback) stop by Conversations LIVE to talk with host Cyrus Webb about their amazing literary journeys, new books and how they have been able to capture readers from literally around the world with their gifts.
Brian W. Smith interviews New York Times Best Selling Authors: Mary B. Morrison, Wahida Clark, and Mary Monroe
Wahida Clark was born and raised in Trenton, New Jersey. She is no stranger to the hard work and sacrifices that breed success. This Trenton native owned and operated L.M. Clark Printers & Publishers Inc., a printing and publishing company in Trenton. She decided to write fiction while incarcerated at a women's federal prison camp in Lexington, Kentucky. She has been crowned the Queen of Thug Love Fiction by Nikki Turner, the Queen of Hip Hop Fiction.
INTRODUICING MS. BOSS LADY HERSELF.....NENE CAPRI!
I hold a A.A.S Degree in Law/Philosophy...a BA in Philosophy/ Pre-Law and is on my way to law school in pursuit of a law degree, also active in The Literary Arts Society, Parents of Murdered Children and Psi Alpha Delta.
I am The Assistant Director of Prodigal Sons and Daughters Redirection Services Inc. Trenton Chapter, teaching and mentoring female and male inmates preparing them for what awaits them on the other side of the wall. Also works with, deters and redirects our youth to become productive members of society.
I am the author of “The Trap”, “The Trap 2: The Kiss of Death”, “The Trap 3: Death by Temptation” Wahida Clark Presents. “Trust No Bitch” and “Trust No Bitch 2: Deadly Silence” a collaboration with Ca$h, also a short story entitled “Shattered” in the anthology “Love is Blind” presented by Boo Jackson in which 100% of the proceeds are donated to a battered woman’s shelter to help with the fight against Domestic Violence. I am signed with G Street Chronicles, in which I released her latest novel, Tainted: Lies. Fear and Death an Dream Weaver... Also am the CEO of Boss Lady Publishing. I put on my Agent hat signing my first celebrity client star “Roxy Reynolds” to G Street Chronicles with her new novel "Secrets of Star". I live by the moto.. "Good things come to those who wait, but only what's left by those who hustle.
SHE IS REAL... SHE IS WRITING ROYALTY AN SHE IS HERE MONDAY AT 9PM EASTERN TIME!
Let's say "Hello!" to 3 authors from Boss Lady Publishing:
* 6:00 pm (EST)/7:00 pm (AST) - S. Chameleon, "The Lordess" of Boss Lady Publishing, received her unique name because, likened to a chameleon, she has a highly developed ability to change or adapt her writing style to quench a reader's insatiable thirst. S. Chameleon, born in Saginaw, Michigan, moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan where she flourishes. S. Chameleon has always been a "Boss" as a wife and a mother of 2. Writing is a talent she never took for granted. When she realized she had a story to tell, she carefully adapted her pen for the challenge.
* 6:30 pm (EST)/7:30 pm (AST) - Boo Jackson, born in Kansas City, Kansas, is the oldest of 3 children. Growing up in Wyandotte County, the roughest and poorest county in Kansas, Boo endured her fair share of hardships and still managed to graduate ith honors from Wyandotte High School in 2002. Her entrance into college to study Psychology and Social Work was curtailed to satisfy her burning desire to share the collection of stories within her. Her first novel, penned at the age of 20 while working as a security guard, was the result of a bet she had with her baby sister.
Boo grabs her readers with engaging, unique story lines, touching all subjects from romance, street life, lust, and racism. Her style is fast-paced while remaing detail-orientated, witty, and extremely humorous.
* 7:00 pm (EST)/8:00 pm (AST) - Ne Ne Capri is an author of Urban Fiction, or as it has been termed, Street-Literature. She came on the scene in 2011 breaking boundaries with her first title The Trap. NeNe signed with Wahida Clark Presents Publishing and then began to build her personal brand which she has coined #Trappin.
Shawn Jihad Trump was born in McKeesport, Pennsylvania on May 25th 1976. He has resided in the Pittsburgh area his whole life. He is married to his wife Tinesha and has two children, Shainiece and Shaianna. He began writing while serving a 84 month sentence in Federal Prison for distribution w/ intent. Writing was a way to channel his emotions and utilize his time positively. He was a contributing author in Wahida Clark Present's "Whats Really Hood." Now free he continues to write while working as a chef full time.
“This is gangsters, guns and drugs. I don't think it gets much scarier than this,'' said Assistant District Attorney Mary Ellen Karst in asking for the maximum prison term for Rumont TeKay, age 18, a high ranking member of a notorious street organization out of Chicago.
Like many of his peers, Rumont took to the street life at the impressionable age of 10 years old. After his initiation, he quickly climbed the ranks within the organization and became one of its largest distributors in the cocaine trade by age 18. Eight months after his eighteenth birthday, Rumont was convicted of the largest cocaine bust in the county’s history and received a minimum mandatory 35 year sentence, as a first time offender.
While his back was against the wall and hope was bleak, he found solace in the elements of another writer's storylines. His inspiration flared and Rumont TeKay put his mighty pen to paper and hasn’t let up since. Through it all, he has learned that hope never dies just as long as one breathes life into it. After six years of appeals and twelve years spent behind bars, Rumont has been released and is now on a mission to expose the atrocities dealt in the land he calls home.
Authors: Keyanna Ford and Kharisma Kashmere
Bio: Keyanna was born and raised in Kalamazoo, MI, she has always been into school but never knew exactly what she wanted to do. She graduated from Loy Norrix High School in 2005 with high honor and went to college where she studied Criminal Justice at Kalamazoo Valley Community College first then went on to get her bachelors at Western Michigan University where she doubled major and graduated with two majors in Criminal Justice and Social Psychology. After going through a bad situation Keyanna decided to write about it where she discovered her love for writing and that's how her debut novel "Living in Fear' came to life.
Author Kharisma Kashmere is a poet, urban fiction blog radio talk show personality, and an author of a bestselling E-book series Sex. Lies. Betrayal: The Façade. Author Kharisma Kashmere grew up in Maywood, IL, one of Chicago's most violent suburbs, Kharisma adapted to reading and writing in adolescence. Spending more time inside than out, she became enthralled with urban fiction and suspense at fourteen through the eyes of greats like Wahida Clark. Kharisma decided to start writing about what she thought maybe going on outside her home. The eldest of eleven children, she remembers sharing her stories with siblings who praised her maturing craft. Her first novel i.e. Sex. Lies. Betrayal: The Façade, which she penned in Georgia is only the tip of the iceberg.
Join Cali Kim DaBoss and Author Godfather on Luv4theLockdown Radio
in association with "The Urban Literary Review Show" this SUN Sept 7th @ 6pm (pst) --9pm (est) as we talk to "The Queen of Urban Lit," WAHIDA CLARK about her Non Profit Organization
"Prodigal Sons and Daughters"
which is a Organization that is dedicated to helping Ex- Offenders while they are in the process of becoming Self-Sufficient and Thriving Citizens.
If You or someone You know is in prison and are about to be released or have just gotten out........
Listen or Call in to gain more information. This will be a show that you Definitely DON'T want to miss!!!!!!!!
Call us @ 347-215-8932 PRESS 1 to talk to the Host at any time.....
or join us in the chat room.........
This show is Dedicated to our Sisters and Brothers who are on LOCK DOWN........
Join me Cali Kim and Author Godfather today on Luv4theLockdown Radio Show as we talk to Wahida Clark about her Non-Profit Organization "Prodigal Sons and Daughters" which is geared toward helping Ex-Offenders get Rehabilitated. This is definitely going to be a good show.
Call in @ 347-215-8932 press #1 to talk at anytime.......
Join Host Live Chats
- The Psychic Viewpoint (17 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (7 chatters)
- Local Live Music (7 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (5 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dicmatized (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- Followers of the Way (2 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (2 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- MBK International Ministries (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Hot HitzRadio (0 chatters)