SORT BY Relevancy
Health Technology entrepreneur Dale Wafer is our guest today discussing his revolutionary new delivery system that is 400% more effective than the pills we currently ingest and 40% more effective than needles.
Why does my doctor insist my family get vaccinations when there has never been a vaccination to prevent anything or to cure anything? Why don't obstetricians or pediatricians give their children these vaccinations? http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/dr-kurt-why-i-will-never-choose-to-vaccinate-my-own-son-and-any-future-kids-my-wife-and-i-have/
When I take an aspirin for a headache, am I aspirin deficient? Why doesn't my doctor tell me that when I increase my intake of oxygen or make my body alkaline that cancers die? You mean when the doctor say's "There is nothing else we can do." there is more someone else can do? I never thought of that!!! If natural God made food provides all of the necessary nutrition needed to maintain good health then It makes sense that when health is lacking, natural food (with the nutrients intact) can return our bodies to good health. He is changing the way people resolve their health issues.
The Round Table is a show featuring Women On The Move coming together to discuss current events, relationships, professional issues, hot topics, gossip, and anything else related to a Woman! Follow Women On The move on twitter at @womenonthemove1 and check us out online at www.mywomenonthemove.com! Today's topics:
1. The aftermath of Ferguson, Mo
2. The Democratic African-American Women's Caucus of Florida
3. Theodore Wafer gets 17 years for the murder of Renisha McBride
4. Airplane rage
5. ISIS: James Foley Steven Sotloff
6. Micahel Sam gets cut, but signs with Dallas
Reisha McBride was shot and killed by Theodore Wafer, after Renisha wrecked her car, and knocked on Wafer's door, early one morning. The defenses opening statements were made on July 24h.
Will this man get away with murder ?
Listen to Victor Morrow give his take on the trial.
We spoke about the issue of Renisha McBride, in Detroit, who was shot and killed by Theodore Wafer.
She was only 19 years old.
Yesterday, the jury returned a verdict of “guilty”, of 2nd-Degree Murder/Voluntary Manslaughter and weapons charges.
Mr. Wafer’s defense, was that Miss McBride, who apparently was intoxicated and injured after a car crash, was banging at his door in such a manner, that he felt his life was in danger.
What does this guilty verdict mean?
Will this have any impact on one’s decision to legitimately defend him or herself?
Did race play a factor in the shooting?
Did gender play a role in the decision?
Barack Obama met with over 50 African leaders, promising increased investment in the continent. Why am I not getting a “warm & fuzzy”?
In the meantime, the “Islamist” group known as I.S.I.S, has been engaging on a rampage in Iraq, murdering scores of innocent people, and more recently killing Christians. The latest, what we hear, is that they kidnapped Christian women, and intend to sell them into slavery.
Barack Obama has sent humanitarian and military support to the region, but he swears, he will not be drawn into a full-scale war – oh yeah?
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--Simply put, the Blue Wall of Safety has become the Big Black Nightmare for the African-American society. The force designed to put citizens' fears to rest, keep society safe, and catch the bad guys have themselves become the source origin of fear, the threats of danger, an the very disarray they are sworn to contain. The new security blanket of "perceived threats" used by the police to unlawfully detain non-violent, unaggressive citizens that result in tragedies or fatalities, along with the pre-rehearsed excuses of "I-feared-for-my-life" at the mere presence of an African-American in the vicinity of a Caucasian resident or neighborhood has completely discombublated the true responsibilities of our law enforcement officials and their boundaries. Civil liberties being violated is an understatement, and once again, even with the newly delivered Guilty verdict against Theodore Wafer, outrage with action and consequences must be pressed upon the powers that be. Join in tonight at 10:30 pm as we discuss the high profile murder cases, the justice carried out, or not, in these cases. Also, tune in as we interview Tylon Washington of GoPro Radio in Jersey City, who is on the receiving end of a shakedown to shut down his radio network as it has become a powerful verbal beacon for the African-AMerican community. Tune it to hear how you can help him stop the injustice. Call in at 347-327-9967.
Join your host Sin Jones and special guest the Sinister Minister Pope Robert Fraize for a frank discussion about recent events such as The OKC Black Mass, ArchBishop's Bogus Law Suit and other weird Satany stuff.
What Bullshittery is This?
Saturday Night, 8pm Eastern
@IDECLAIRMEDIA President Obama: Statement On Airstrike Authorization In Iraq ~ The Varying, & Urgent Crisis' Ongoing, The Root of it ALL, & The Impact On YOU.
Our Special Guest, & 'REAL RAW RIGHT NOW...' Analyst: Actress, Jazz Artist, & Politically ENGAGED Constituent, Ms. Carole Troll of http://www.CaroleTroll.com/ @TheJazzChick
Thank YOU all for sharing YOUR Very Powerful REAL RAW RIGHT NOW...
No Matter What... Know YOUR Value. No Matter What... Know YOU Matter.
Dealing With The Difficult. REAL. RAW. RIGHT NOW...
IDECLAIR MEDIA, THE IDECLAIR SHOW...
REAL. RAW. RIGHT NOW... IDECLAIR IT.
Life. Work. Public Policy & YOU.
YOU ARE POWER. KNOW IT. LIVE IT. USE IT. VOTE IT.
Fri & Sat 11am ET Live
Be Heard. Be Inspiration.
"Your Business Needs to Be on Social Media or Else..." with special guest griot who is a Husband, Father, spiritual leader, online business builders, health & wellness pioneer, serial transportation entrepreneur and trainer DALE WAFER & Dr. Alberto Alexander & Dr. John Workman who between them they have experiences as husbands, fathers, international entrepreneurs, online business developers and trainers, national expansion directors, television producers, real estate brokers and team builders.
Fathers are an under valued commodity because fathers are like air. U don't value them until they are not available. I know many times, my father was an after thought. He was dependable and I knew when he said something you could count on it. When my father walked into the room U could be sure things would be cleared up.I don't ever remember seeing my father panic. His consistency of behavior had a calming effect on me although he didn't always give me a solution to my problems. How does that work? It's kind of like what GOD does when U tell him your problems. God doesn't fix your problems that minute but you have faith that he heard you & you trust because he's not panicking then everything is going to be alright some way some how. Fathers make sure the family is taken care of each holiday, birthday, anniversary, graduation and Bar Mitzpha. Fathers daily fight all the demons of the world that arise with a straight face and stern jaw then come home seeking only some good ole fashion lovin' and respect. Fathers accept that they are the last defense when a family member is about to go over the edge. A father can talk a child down from the ledge and give him something to live for. Without the father there is no head and the body dies on the vine. It is never the same feeling when he's gone. My father passed and I yearn for the strength and serenity his voice brought to my life and as a father I try to be the calming factor for my family. We may act like we have no feelings but I learned from my dad that when a man becomes a father you have to be DaONE. Your family leans on you. Your wife and children are in a space where they aren't concerned with everyones everything. Where as with a father everything depends on you. Take the time to commend your father this weekend. That's a big enough reward for a father to keep him warm and fuzzy for a week.
3 who raped journalist in India sentenced to death
Judge in porch shooting case won't step down
Philly police: Row over man sparks rat retaliation
Dad guilty of murder in tot's creek-tossing death
Judge OKs transgender inmate's hormone treatments
Marshals take custody of Brown for Washington case
Washington man sues Seattle police over new Kurt Cobain death scene photos
What Is your Vitamin D level? It should be 50 or greater. Ask your doctor then contact me when you find it's lower as I know it is. Why didn't he tell you this before and it's relationship to your diabetes, asthma and pain. OurSpecial Guest Griots are DALE E. WAFER, Chairman/CEO of Xpedite-it LLC, a transportation company serving the greater metro Washington DC area. As CEO he is responsible for leading new capital development projects and strategic new market expansion. Mr. Wafer has led Xpedite-it annual growth of more than thirty percent (30%) each of the last two years by securing contracts with FedEx and TNT, who currently hold leading industry positions in shipping globally. With him will be his partner in TEN DENISE McDOWELL, the National Capital Area Regional Master Trainer of Al & Hattie Hollingsworth’s B.O.S.S. The Movement, has inspired many to fulfill their God-given dreams, visions and purpose in life. Both Dale and Denise will be sharing their latest business venture that is on the cutting edge of health and wellness technology : T.E.N. Spray Vitamins. T.E.N.'s purpose is to assist nature in it's effort to expel impurities and to re-establish right conditions in the body with unparalleled effectiveness. T.E.N. Spray technology provides 100% more absorption into the blood system than pills, capsules & gels. They give at least 20% more absorption than sublingual liquids and muscular injections . Many people do not like to take pills and capsules. Research suggests that Vitamin D could play a role in the prevention and treatment of a number of different conditions, including type1 and type 2 diabetes, hypertension, glucose intolerance, and multiple sclerosis.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)