SORT BY Relevancy
VoiceThread is a new and powerful way for people to mix, share, and talk about online media and is based upon a simple question: 'Do you have something to say about media in front of you?’ A VoiceThread is a collaborative media player that instantly transforms any media content into a simple and secure space for rich and meaningful group conversations using voice, text, and animated annotations.
VoiceThread is a company founded in Boca Raton Fl in December 2005 by Ben Papell and Steve Muth. The founders were driven to develop the product by a deep dissatisfaction with the available solutions for socializing around media. A long-standing and deep human need exists to talk about shared media that we care about, and although there are many solutions on the web, most suffer from poor usability and approachability, leaving out many less tech savvy users.
The Company's development team spent 17 months in stealth development, and launched the initial beta release of VoiceThread on April 15th 2007;
VoiceThread spent the next four months incorporating feedback gathered during the beta period. On October 10th, 2007 the second major iteration of the product was released, officially ending the beta period and introducing a fee structure. Since it's launch the service has been steadily growing via word of mouth among educators who recognize it's potential to transform online and distant learning.
Call in and talk to Voicethread CEO Steve Muth live @ 1-646-595-3135.
Putting Technology & Media into Action as Critical Teaching
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (56 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- MRTALK (4 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (4 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)