SORT BY Relevancy
When things get rough, how do you automatically or subconsciously respond?
What's your preprogrammed behavior response?
YOUR BLOOD TYPE IS YOUR DEFAULT DISPOSITION TYPE
Blood Type A
Kind and compassionate individuals who put others’ interests and needs before their own. While they may seem calm on the outside, they often suffer from inner turmoil and anxiety.
Blood Type B
Outgoing and friendly, this type is people person. Unlike type A, type B doesn’t do that at expense of their own feelings and well-being; it comes to them naturally, without any effort.
Blood Type AB
Freedom-loving AB’s are strong and rational people. They don’t worry about little things and usually can assess their life challenges without emotions getting in the way.
Blood Type O
This type is described as responsible, practical and rule-conscious and organized. They make excellent leaders and their determination helps them achieve their goals. While they are usually liked by other people, they are somewhat loners and need a lot of time alone.
in Indie Music
Tonight on a Kind Voice on Music we will be spending the hour with indie-folk-rock trio the Exhausted Pipes. Hunter, David, and Andy, whose second album "New Dust" is currently being funded. They will share with us their most memorable moments since releasing their first EP in late 2011 and their expectations for "New Dust". Don't forget to tune in!
Hosted by Carrie Silva
Get Ready for Spectacular Sunday with Special Guest The Talented Actress/Model Nicole Rada Will Be Calling in @2pm this Sunday Only on The Italian Voice Radio Show.You Won't Get this Type of Entertainment Anywhere Else but on Blogtalkradio.com So Don't Forget to get to your Computers and Log in to listen to The Most Honest Talk in New Jersey ! The Greatest Radio Show on The Web ! Leonard Lee Buschel Don't Forget to Log in and or Call in @347-426-3972
https://www.facebook.com/mystikmodels Checkout The Link To Mystikmodels and Give the Page a Like !
in Indie Music
On tonights show we will be speaking with sibling folk duo, The DuPont Brothers about their upcoming album "A Riddle For You". Zack and Sam have given A Kind Voice on Music exclusive access to their newly mixed tracks which are a collaborative effort capturing the human condition with its natural vulnerability and beautiful imperfections. With a new album and tour coming up, The Dupont Brothers have a big future ahead of them along with a memorable past. Our listeners are sure to enjoy their stories, hopes and aspirations.
Hosted by Carrie Silva
Probably many of our days contain some kind of disagreement with other people or perhaps the disagreement even escalates to a fight. Relationships, lives, and good plans can be ruined by those disagreements. So how should we handle them? How should we face trouble and bring it to a satisfactory conclusion? Thanks for joining us today on the Voice of Hope! Please contact us with comments and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
On this week's episode of A Kind Voice on Books, host Erin Rae will be sitting down to discuss fatherhood and writing with Dominick Domasky. Author, Inspriational Speaker, and radio host himself, Dominick will discuss his book, "Go Ask Your Dad", which brings together multiple dad-slash-authors to answer all our questions about what it takes for a man to successfully raise children in this society. We're excited to hear all about how Dominick's newest book came together, including what his role was in uniting all these people to accomplish a single goal, and we'll discuss with him the concept of turning fiction into reality with kind acts. If you have questions for Dominick about being a father or rearing children, please call us at 347-850-8907, or email your questions to Erin Rae at email@example.com, so she can relay them to the expert on your behalf. We hope to hear from you!
The Voice of Change, hosted by Sharon Ann Wikoff is expanding it's focus. Below is our new introduction to the program:
We truly live in extraordinary times. We are surrounded by incredibly inspiring opportunities for experiencing our unlimited ?human and spiritual potential. And yet, horrific events are taking place around the globe. Many are suffering greatly under the domination of powerful regimes, while grave injustices are inflicted on plant and animal kingdoms at devastating cost to our planet. What deeper call do we have now than to stand for a greater love and greater truth to manifest on our planet?
Extraordinary individuals are rising up and meeting the needs of this time and in the process are making a tremendous difference in the lives of many. Let us move forward together, one voice at a time, one step at a time, to create a world that works for every man, woman, and child, and for our beloved Mother Earth. We can each make a difference in our own unique ways.
If Tune in for this program and learn more about it's new focus. In addition, if you would like to address such topics, please contact me so discuss such possibilities.
Local opinion Matt Pimley and Caroline Loveall Youth viewpoint local issues , parents, school goals
On today's program we will discuss connecting our artist spirit and talents with those who came before us. We will learn about how our guest, Blues Artist Bill Phillippe,and how he connects with the music of Robert Johnson, Tom Waits and Skip James. Bill will share some of his artist processes and thoughts for musicians trying to find their voice.
Then we will discuss how the roots of A Kind Voice connect with a John Steinbeck novel called Travels with Charlie and explore some ideas about creating stories.
Hosted by David Levins
Getting diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes doesn't have to mean your life is over.
Dr. Jody Stanislaw is here to tell us about diabetes and insulin dosing. We'll cover HbA1c, blood sugar, and glucose control.
Hosted by Dr. Lauren "Lo" Noel of Shine Natural Medicine.
Interview with the Wild Hymns
Tonight On A Kind Voice on Music I will be interviewing Independent singer/songwriter Megan Donley about her band The Wild Hymns and their new album "This Burning Love". We will be showcasing their music and discussing how the journeys in life make their way into an album and how it inspired Megan to pursue music.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (45 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (25 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (9 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (8 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Truth Seekers USA (7 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- American Network (4 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Future Of Our Children (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- Vaughn J (3 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- FamilyAAU TALK (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Breaking Reality (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Chris Monroe Show (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Sharing with Shani (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)