SORT BY Relevancy
A discussion of all things vintage. I buy and sell vintage things, and I love to talk about them and share my expertise on the subject. Call in and share your finds, and your thoughts and expertise. This is meant to be a light hearted show, not to be taken too seriously!
In this Hard Core episode of Navy SEAL Radio, top motivational speaker and performance coach David Rutherford pounds out the meaning of being Vintage Hard. David explores American History and looks at the incredible people, places and things that helped forge the unbreakable American Spirit. From the Revolutionary War to Vietnam, Americans have been crushing themselves in their epic commitment to supporting Freedom and Democracy around the world. Tune into this epic show and discover how to start living a Vintage Hard lifestyle. HOOYAH
Top Motivational Speaker and Navy SEAL, David Rutherford ignites audiences with his high energy, no nonsense approach to motivating people to succeed in any environment imaginable. As a top Behavioral Training Specialist and Author, David motives people from all walks of life with his motivational philosophy called Froglogic. Derived from 20 years of personal exploration into the human condition David combines his incredible journey with 70 plus years of Navy SEAL operational, training and elite lifestyle performance successes. His masterful ability to inspire enables individuals and teams to Froge Self-Confidence, Embrace Fear, Live The TEAM LIFE and Live With Purpose.
This is a show about what we are auctioning off at our 1st Silent auction on June 22, 2013 at Koch Galleries 507 St. Louis St. Mobile AL. We will be telling funny stories about the crazy adventures and heart warming stories as well. This show will be turely entertaining.
Carolyn Bendall, Fashion Critic and blogger (www.carolynbendall.com), discusses subjects, trends, or products within the beauty and fashion industry, focusing on Your True Colours, and how it applies to you, the individual.
Melinda L. Lewis is the author of The Napier Co.: Defining 20th Century American Costume Jewelry. As a jewelry historian, she has been involved with the online vintage costume jewelry community for the last 15 years, with a focus on The Napier Co. over the past 12 years.
She is co-founder of Costume Jewelry Collectors Int’l (CJCI), an organization for collectors and dealers dedicated to the study of vintage costume jewelry which hosts an online venue for its members. She served as co-editor for CJCI’s quarterly magazine in 2010 and co-hosts annual jewelry conventions held in bi-annually in Providence, RI, alternating in even years in locations around the country.
She curates a fine collection of vintage costume jewelry to bring to their clients at The Jewelry Stylist and Vintage Jewelry Collect.
Today I got to spend some time at Caveman Vintage Music in Chinatown, Los Angeles with Store Owner Eric Stollsteimer. I met Eric through my friend Jose Luis Sedano while tracking down some information about old 78 records. Once I visited the place I knew I had to do a show a show there. When you are Vintage like me who remembers the music when it was new, then this place is a must visit on your Bucket List. While I was there I was also trying to sell some old reel to reel tapes. We spent about a half an hour talking about old guitars, old music, and old audio equipment and just had a wonderful time and I truly enjoyed it.
I asked Eric about why Chinatown for a location? He had the best Answer because we are a specialized store we are a “destination location” people come from all over the World to visit Caveman Music and after doing the show I understand why. Thank You Eric for your time, I had a lot of fun. I look forward to a show with Eric Bailey, who is your head of repairs and talk about repairing vintage guitars and audio equipment.
In 2011 Eric found himself missing being the owner of his own vintage music business, and that's when he opened “Caveman Vintage Music” in Chinatown, Los Angeles. Eric has been featured in reality show “Storage Hunters” and has been interviewed for television and numerous magazines including “Lightning” a Japanese magazine. Caveman Vintage Music has been used for commercials by Volkswagon and McDonalds. His store has been also feature in the television show the Agents of Shield.
Caveman Vintage Music
firstname.lastname@example.org , http://www.cavemanvintage.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (238 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (19 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (0 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (0 chatters)
- wayneG (0 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (0 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (0 chatters)