SORT BY Relevancy
THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLITICS... BOKO HARAM KIDNAPS OVER 200 SCHOOLGIRLS IN WESTERN NIGERIA AND CREATES INTERNATIONAL OUTRAGE...SPECIAL GUEST HUMAN RIGHTS AND GLOBAL LEGAL EXPERT BETSY WALTERS JOINS THE DISCUSSION...THE VETERAN'S ADMINISTRATION SCANDAL CONTINUES TO GROW, COULD THIS BE A BIGGER PROBLEM FOR DEMOCRATS THAN BENGHAZI?...A BAD WEEK FOR THE CLINTONS BETWEEN BENGHAZI, LEWINSKI, AND NIGERIA...CAN THE CLINTON MACHINE TWART THE BAD PRESS?...AND MICHAEL SAM GETS DRAFTED IN THE 7TH ROUND BY THE RAMS....AND KISSES HIS BOYFRIEND ON ESPN TO CELEBRATE...WHY IS THIS SUCH A BIG DEAL? THIS AND "TELL ME A STORY" ON THIS WEEK'S BACKROOM POLITICS!!!
BACKROOM POLITICS is a weekly political roundtable of former politicos and Washington insiders who believe that political statesmanship and civility trumps the strict party line.
Guests on the show include some of the country's top political leaders and thinkers.
For the REAL INSIDE THE BELTWAY take on politics as they affect you....listen every week to BACKROOM POLITICS!
Join me as we discuss the Phoenix Veterans Administration Disaster - secret dealth panel list. I'm going to give you the take from a Vietnam Veteran's perpective - Stephen Kelley, expert in dioxins and VA issues. Assignment tells the stories of America, from history, military, politics, social and economic, to entertainment - the things you never thought about to the trivia you never knew.
What is the future of the Veterans Administration? Will the new appointee be a success, or will he fail miserably? So many questions to consider. Assignment tells the stories of America, from history, military, politics, social and economic, to entertainment - the things you never thought about to the trivia you never knew.
Dennis O. May is the Deputy Director, Veteran Employment Services Office, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. He assists the Director in expanding and enhancing recruitment efforts to increase the percentage of Veterans in VA’s workforce; reduce voluntary turnover by providing career development support; and to support our Military Service Members by enhancing deployment lifecycle support.
Mr. May came to the VA after a successful Air Force career, where he retired in the grade of Colonel in 2007. He was commissioned in 1981 as a graduate of the Air Force ROTC program at the University of Arkansas, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Administration. He later earned a Master of Science degree in Public Administration from Central Michigan University.
Call in with questions about Veterans Adminstration assistance with employment during this interview, cal with questions at (646) 595-4797 and or join us in the web chat room at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paullawrencevann
Good morning. Today, on The Meter we cover the scandal at the Veterans Administration. On this Memorial Day weekend when we honor those that have paid the ultimate price for our country, thousands of veterans, many with physical and mental wounds from the war on terrorism, are unable to receive basic treatment at Americas Veterans Hospitals. President Obama has stated that he had no knowledge of the problems. Also, another shooting has gripped America as a gunman kills 6 and wounds 13 on a California college campus. The father of one of the victims in a tearful and emotional statement attacked guns and the NRA. Is the solution more gun control? Today, the polls are open in Ukraine admist violence in the eastern part of the country where activists are demanding automony or annexation by Russia. Is this a referendum on the future of Vladimir Putin? We also will have the latest on the 2014 midterms. Please join the discussion at 10:00 AM. Your input is essential!
Tonight's Guests: Thomas Pastore at 8:00 PM - America's Greatest Shame - Part 2
Veterans…vs…The Shameful Government of the United States
June 24, 2014 "U.S. Senator and doctor Tom Coburn, M.D. (R-OK), today released his new oversight report “Friendly Fire: Death, Delay, and Dismay at the VA.” The report is based on a year-long investigation of VA hospitals around the nation that chronicled the inappropriate conduct and incompetence within the VA that led to well-documented deaths and delays. The report also exposes the inept congressional and agency oversight that allowed rampant misconduct to grow unchecked." http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/pressreleases?ContentRecord_id=2db6e061-d1c1-4440-a03e-2a30c051a68e
Request copy of "Veterans vs. The Shameful Government of the United States of America". email Thomas Pastore at email@example.com
Treatment of the American Veteran vs. Treatment of ILLEGAL ALIENS
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The Christian wife of an American citizen may be freed from death row after she refused to convert to Islam.
* Israeli-Egyptian relations are good again.
* The Veterans Administration’s chapel buildings are being desecrated to hide the Christian cross.
Yonkers, NY — Host Hezi Aris opens the Wednesday morning, May 28, 2014, “featured” BlogTalkRadio program “Westchester On the Level with Narog and Aris” at 10:00 a.m. EDT. Our first guest is New York State Gubernatorial candidate Michael McDermott. We will delve into the founding principals of the party, and his campaign effort. The second hours’ guests are film producer Patricia Lee Stotter, and “Justice Denied”, film co-producer, medical, and psychiatric social worker Geri-Lynn Weinstein-Matthews. We will explore the issues of Military Sexual Assault (MST), Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) among other concerns. Both Stotter and Weinstein-Matthews speak to the the process of delayed treatment of veterans returning from war vis-a-vis some lingering deficiencies of the Veterans Administration Hospital Service. They join the show at 11:00 a.m. EDT in discussion of the latest allegations against the Veterans Administration Healthcare System. Share your perspective by calling (347) 205-9201– you are only asked to please stay on topic. If you use Skype call “eHezi18″ during the “live” broadcast, or listen on demand.
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (6 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- KAS1 (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (2 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)