SORT BY Relevancy
This week, host Jeremy Krug discusses the best places for fall foliage across the country. In our Along the Way... segment, you'll travel up to southern Vermont to experience Highway 100, known as Vermont's Main Street" to get a taste of rural New England life. In our This Week in Travel segment, you'll learn how the federal government shutdown has affected roadtrippers and the entire travel industry. Don't miss this week's episode of Road Trip Radio, where we'll b
Scandal – Episode 308: Vermont Is for Lovers, Too This week on Scandal, the investigation into Operation Remington continues. Will we learn more about Mama Pope? At the same time, Olivia Pope & Associates must deal with a potential crisis on the Josie Marcus campaign. Back at the White House, Cyrus continues his quest to take down Sally Langston, with unintended consequences. Meanwhile, Quinn still exists, and is now owned by B-613. Join Tash, Tiffany, and Lucia to discuss the latest
Today's guest, Gail W. Braman, tells a hilarious tale of what happens when her husband retires and she tells him not to come home for lunch. He takes his wife at her word, and instead buys a golf course in rural Vermont. And what does this result in, if you will pardon the expression, “Balls.” This is Author’s Beat, sponsored by The Writers League of the Villages in central Florida. This program is hosted by award-winning author Mark Newhouse and produced and directed by award-winning journalist Don Canaan.. Despite floods, llamas and unpredictable customers, the newly-retired couple learn how to function as a team. Some may describe “Balls” as a survival course but Author’s Beat just feels it’s a funny how-not-to-do-it book. “Balls” is available from Gail’s web site. http://www.home.comcast.net/~gwbraman/ or by writing her at email@example.com
Tune in for an update from Ireland with Mike de Jong of CREWE about the efforts to stop the Midlands of Ireland from becoming England’s wind ghetto. Two companies are targeting five counties in the Midlands for a total of 1,150 turbines — just as a start. Click here for the video from PrimeTime’s documentary that aired on 12 February 2013. Also, we are pleased to have Vermont State Senator, Bob Hartwell on the program. Senator Hartwell is the chair of the Natural Resources & Energy Committee which passed S.30 this past week. S.30 calls for wind developments to be judged under the criteria of Act 250. The moratorium portion of the bill was removed at the last minute.
This special show will be devoted to my upcoming event on December 11, 2013 at the Shelburne Museum in Shelburne, Vermont. I have received questions and I want to answer those as well as to fill you in on all of the exciting happenings of the day. If you are looking for breakthroughs in 2014, if you want to think and believe bigger, if you want to enjoy your work and your life at a higher level, if you finally want to figure out what you want and to make a plan to get it- TUNE
Please join us as we talk with leaders in the struggle for smart alternative energy solutions in Vermont. Lukas B. Snelling, Executive Director, Energize Vermont Geoff Goll, Hydrologist, Princeton Hydro Steve Wright, Former Commissioner of Fish & Wildlife Department We will discuss the current situation in Lowell Mountain, Sheffield, Searsburg, the currrent regulatory environment, and other projects and issues involving industrial scale wind turbines in Vermont.
John McDonough the Director of the Center for Public Health Leadership at Harvard explains Vermont’s moves towards Single Payer healthcare, Dr. Cheryl Phillips Senior Vice President, Public Policy and Advocacy at Leading Age explains “Hot Spotting”, and Robert Kraig of Citizen Action Wisconsin explains the … Continue reading →
Windswept News with David, Lisa and Harley -- The DRAMA from DOWN UNDA as debate begins in the Australian Parliament on Senators Madigan and Xenophon's amendment to tighten up turbine noise and infrasound regulations; An update on the signature campaign to help Scotland; and much more
Viewpoints from Vermont -- we will hear from Luke Snelling, the Executive Director of Energize Vermont; more from Noreen Hession and Mark Whitworth; and an extended interview with Vermont Senator Bob Hartwell regarding the efforts for a 3-year moratorium and re-establishing the primacy of Act 250.
Vermont Brownie Company was born on New Years Day 2008. We had just finished snowshoeing and were warming up at a local pizza place. And we were doing what a lot of people do on New Years Day, DREAMING! We both mentioned how great it would be to start our own company. But we both knew the reality of getting a business off the ground included long hours and a special commitment in order to create something worthwhile and long lasting. One thing we knew for sure was it had to be fun! We h
in Self Help
What do Women, Farming, Veterans and Healing have in common? A lot more than you think. Amy Todisco is a Nationally regognized Green Living Expert who has taken her passion on a mission to serve and the journey it has taken her on is more than amazing.
In this episode, Amy sits down for a candid conversation with host Stephanie Kathan to talk about the benefits of Farming and what it has to do with Healing. She will also share the inspiration to help VETERANS that got this PILOT PROGRAM started and how it blossomed into AMAZING.
Amy has worked years to bring this to the world and it's an honor to help her spread the message of Hope, Possibility and Healing that comes from the heart of this program. She's going to be sharing some LIVING GREEN tips AND giving you the inside scoop of how YOU can participate for FREE if this program calls to you.
Spend 4 weeks on a Vermont Farm beginning June 30th, learning how to:
*Grow, prepare and preserve your own organic and hydroponic food
* Receive the mind/body/spirit benefits from working with plants, soil, and animals
* Help reduce stress, depression and PTSD with a daily "mindfulness" practice (staying in the moment and learning how to respond instead of just react).
* Participate in a unique experience with a horse and an experienced horse trainer on the ground that will bolster self esteem, self confidence and your sense of personal power.
* Experience a weekly yoga class, and more?
This is a life changing experience, in a supportive environment of women helping women.
It may be just right for you and it's free of charge for this first season. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (161 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (23 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (22 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (22 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (15 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (15 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- JDWELL Women Empowerment (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (0 chatters)
- wego (0 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (0 chatters)