SORT BY Relevancy
Topics up for discussion; Drunk driving laws.
Reviews for used and new vehicles,
Any news from the last few months...So recalls then? :P
Tonights broadcast is brought to you by Johnny Walker, no offically but that's what i am drinking during the show, soooo yeah... That's happening.
Discussing all things Calgary auto show! I had a blast attending my first ever auto show. Some great vehicles, and some surprises from vehicles I wasn't sure about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE4T0PUrYIM - Road Trip
http://youtu.be/fyF8eyQJ6JU - Ford, Lincoln
A modern day Renaissance man, Angel Rivera’s talents are far reaching in both the entertainment and fashion industries. He is a model, actor and CEO of Vera Wear, a fashion entertainment company. With over 2 million followers on social media, Rivera’s brand was nominated for a Star Count Social Media Award among pop icons Kanye West, Justin Bieber and Rihanna. He believes that when you look good, you feel good and that great fashion is the perfect vehicle for modern personal expression.
Angel Rivera is not afraid of hard work and never has been. It’s the main reason he’s been able to succeed both behind the scenes as CEO and also in front of the camera as performer. Rivera’s honest, outgoing and lively personality has been an asset both on screen and off. He’s been acting since he was a teenager and continues to hone his craft working the red carpet, appearing in films, and hosting events. Inspired by the entrepreneurial spirit and “never give up” attitude of Donald Trump, Angel Rivera looks forward to positively impacting his generation in as many ways as possible.
On this episode of Carson's Corner, Bob will discuss the recent uprising agaisnt police brutality and how it relates to the larger struggle agaisnt capitalism. Also, earlier today, two NYPD officers were shot and killed while parked in their vehicle. Bob will give his thoughts on this incident and its implications and much more.
In Matthew 1:17, the number 14 is found three times over, connected with Christ coming into the world. There are 14 generations from Abraham to David. Fourteen generations from David to the Babylonian captivity. Then another 14 generations from the Babylonian captivity to the birth of Jesus, Who came to "save His people from their sins". Fourteen stands for deliverance. Every fourteenth generation was a pivitol point in God's dealings with His people. Three, as you will recall, is for resurrection. With every major event of deliverance for the people of God, resurrection life--revival and restoration--was breathed into the situation by the Wind of the Spirit.
According to 1 Chronicles 25:4-6, Heman had 14 sons and three daughters. He was the king's "seer" of the words of the Lord, a "prophetic psalmist". Under his direction, he led them in anointed song in the house of the Lord, accompanied by musical instruments.
Israel was delivered from the plagues of Egypt on the fourteenth day. Three days later they passed through the Red Sea, a picture of the resurrection. On the other side, Miriam and the women sang, "The Lord is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation (my deliverance)". Exodus 15:1-2. In line with the Heman and the singers in the temple, they sang about salvation (14) and the hope of resurrection (three).
Some things just don't change in Ottawa as the "Dark Ages" near the end. Recall bill C-377, which died a deserving death in the Senate courtesy of (former) Senator Hugh Segal. That bill sought to force unions to disclose information and incur costs of doing business that no party would ever demand of corporations. But then, the Corporate Pacification Committee seems to demand next to nothing from the corporate sector. Not taxes. Not compliance. They do accept potential laws from them though.
Cue private members bill C-525. The tactic of having faceless backbench seals introduce devious bills is becoming a base tactic for Emperor. This bill seeks to once again take away rights of all Canadian workers by dictating conditions of organization to the Federal public sector. The civil service is the largest concentration of unionized workers in Canada. The familiar refrains of "good value for taxpayers" and "accountabilty", which mean absolutely nothing to a Government that spends 100 million tax dollars a year on partisan ads, are the usual talking points. The now routine use of limiting debate and pushing through laws for their friends was almost derailed by the Senate. Despite finding errors in the bill, which may add it to the pile of unconstitutional legislation from this junta, the chamber of "sober second thought" passed it anyway.
Why? Because any amended bill in the Senate must go back to the House of Commons to be approved again. That was just too risky to those bastions of democracy known as Emperor's hordes. Diane Finley lauds it. Tony Panayi (Clement) lauds it. That is enough cause for alarm right there.
We will look at this mess of a bill and see how it will effect all working people's rights. We will also include Emperor's cheering section, notably Merit Canada, where half-truths are a way of doing business 24/7.
Join us! Open lines all night
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (139 chatters)
- John Baptist (128 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (93 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (20 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (16 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- USA live (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Four Elements United (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (3 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)