SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of Cross Encounters Radio:
1. Tony's guest for today's program will be Bobby McCreery, of To The End of the Earth Ministries. Tony and Bobby will talk about open-air preaching, campus ministry, and abortuary ministry.
2. Bart McCurdy will go "Phone Fishing." Who will Bart find to put on the phone, so Tony can share the gospel with them.
3. Veganism and Speciesism: Tony and Rich will talk about this video and the sad spiritual condition of those who worship animals. The guys will also talk about what Kelly has that most Chirstians don't......guts.
4. Steven Furtick's slide toward the Word of Faith and Prosperity heresies is almost complete. Tony and Rich will talk about this sermon clip and the subtle blasphemy of this kind of preaching.
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on the moral arguments for veganism and vegetarianism, courage as a struggle against fear, ungrateful people, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: Are the moral arguments for veganism (and vegetarianism) rational?
Question 2: Does the virtue of courage require struggling against the temptation to succumb to fear?
Question 3: Why aren't people grateful for what others do for them?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
We always seek to bring enlightening and uplifting programs to you so that we all raise our vibrations, allowing us to live in the "zone" or "vortex."
Tonight, the amazing Karen Ellis-Ritter, president and co-founder of the vegan outreach and education 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, Compassionate Farming Education Initiative (CFEI). Please visit www.compassionatefarming.org, and learn more. Participate!
Karen has over 20 years of independent study in holistic medicine and nutrition, with a focus on immunity, gut health, infant and toddler nutrition, and vegan cuisine. She has also been a passionate animal rights' advocate for nearly two decades, and has developed curriculum on targeted advocacy techniques.
She is truly amazing.
Listen. Call in! Participate!
As always, we begin with our Breathing Attunement and Affirmation, and end with our Closing Blessiings.
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Victoria Moran to chat about wellness and veganism. Ms. Moran is the author of eleven books, a certified holistic health counselor (HHC, AADP) in private practice, and director of Main Street Vegan Academy, training vegan lifestyle coaches. Her latest book is Main Street Vegan, which VegNews magazine calls “The Vegan Bible, New Testament.” A two-time Oprah! guest, winner of “Vegan of the Year” for 2012, and host of the Main Street Vegan Show on Unity.FM radio, Victoria lives in a green condo in New York City.
These Dharma Talks or Satsangs are a series of teachings, gatherings and energy transmissions from my soul to yours. One of the things I hope that we can accomplish through this medium is to connect through the heart, to create conscious community, and to dive a bit deeper into the nature of our personal realities.
The shows are meditative in nature, healing is built into these episodes, and it is my hope that you are able to receive whatever it is you need from this shared space of experience.
You can call in and be part of this experince with me.
You are loved. You are Beautiful. You are Divine!
To schedule a session with Michael or to get more information about anything you've heard here on the show:
The show is freely offered as service to all. If you would like to make a love donation to help in covering the costs of brining these shows to the public you can do so at:
www.michaelbrazell.com via the servce page. There is a donate button at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for your support :-)
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Cheryl Ash-Simpson. In 2009, Cheryl Ash-Simpson was diagnosed with Stage IIA breast cancer just three days before her wedding. And not only was she preparing for her nuptials, but she was also planning a big move to Southeast Asia to begin her new life with her husband, Richard, who re-located to Malaysia for a new job. “Sunshine, Noodles and Me” chronicles Ash-Simpson’s treatment; loss of her hair, and her new lease on life in a country, far, far away. The documentary was shot on location in Malaysia, Singapore, Indianapolis and Dallas.
this episode Q&A includes:
• burdock root- digging and storing
• do not use raw vinegar to make herbal vinegars- vinegar must be pasteurized..
• chemicals in apples and chemicals in our environment- oil soluble and water soluble..
• 12 million adults are misdiagnosed per year in outpatient medical care..
• pain as an ally..
• instead of trying- DO IT!
• cyst on eyebrow of a 4 year old..
• scarred fallopion tubes and ectopic pregnancy..
• red clover infusion is an aid to safe normal pregnancy..
• motherwort tincture is an aid to safe normal thoughts..
• irritable bowel syndrome- slippery elm honey balls and getting tested for celiacs disease..
• cooking liver..
Little Bit Show Description
Come find a friendly place to have great discussions, about everything from philosophy to
feelings. This show aims to find the most rational way to handle societal issues, and
discuss your questions in an empathetic environment free from political corectness.
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sheryl Glick. Sheryl Glick, a New York-based accredited Reiki energy healer/medium, offers individual and group sessions and teaches healing and spiritual development. Sheryl taught in New York City schools and holds a BA and MS in Education/Literature. She is a member of the International Association of Reiki Professionals and a longtime hospice volunteer. She is the author of Life Is No Coincidence, The Life and Afterlife Connection. Sheryl Glick is the host of Healing from Within, an internet radio show heard on www.sherylglick.com .
Sheryl’s newest book, The Living Spirit: Answers for Healing and Infinite Love. The Living Spirit relates stories and poignant examples from Sheryl’s experiences as a spiritual healer/medium.
this Q&A includes:
• many symptoms of autoimmune disease- nourishing herbal infusions, slippery elm balls, dannon plain full fat yogurt..
• do not remove mercury fillings- absolutely no evidence that mercury fillings are poisoning you..
• linden flower infusion is more powerful than steroids in anti-inflammatory action..
• what happens when you drink only one quart of nourishing herbal infusion a day and no water or other fluids?
• emotional intelligence and intuition...
• genetic links to grey hair..
• making hawthorn berry infusion..
• osteoporosis- drugs, calcium, vitamin D, infusions, yogurt and bone mass..
• herbs and food to increase health and fertility of men..
• medical profession is not here to make you healthy, they are here to cure disease..
Last Friday of Every Month, Charlotte View and Nicole Myers Henderson presents: ONE WORLD, We can Learn to Live as One and Ease the Suffering. Start where you are ~ Peace begins with you!
Guest: Ari Solomon from Mercy for Animals. Isnpiring Compassion. Ending Cruelty. Dedicated to preventing cruelty to farmed animals and promoting food choices and policies. Imagine a world free of cruelty. Where we nurture our bodies, minds and spirits with wholesome, healthy fiids that is kindd to animals and sustainable for our planet. Mercy For Animals believe that the world is possible, in fact inevitable, if we work together to elevate humanity to its fullest potential.
Nicole Myers Henderson ThM, is a Motivational Speaker on Environmental, Human and Animal Rights. She is the founder of Earth Essence Inc, Speaking and Consulting on Intuition, Therapeutic Empathy & Telepathy, Medical and remedial remote viewing, Cellular Memory Detoxification Therapy and Emotional Freedom Therapy. As the published author of ON SACRED TIME Tapping the power within she teaches in ways that create peace and understanding while empowering you to conquer your inner and outer demons, to Evolve and learn to live as ONE.
Expand your mind and open yourself to the idea that you can live a fulfilling life free of pain, sickness, killing, chaos, and thoughtlessness. Stop disrespecting, hurting and killing one another. Let go of your fears. Engage positively. Join us in valuing life ~ create peace ~ take responsibility for your body/health, thoughts, words, actions. and interactions.
Get connected: www.earthessenceinc.com / www.mercyforanimals.org
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Laurie Handlers. Laurie Handlers, is a film producer, sex/intimacy coach-educator and the International #1 Amazon BestSelling author of Sex & Happiness: The Tantric Laws of Intimacy. Through her company Butterfly Workshops www.butterflyworkshops.com, she offers sexual health and awareness courses plus leadership and expansion courses for corporations and individuals throughout the world. She hosts a weekly radio show: Sex and Happiness where she discusses all topics about sex since 2006. She has produced and starred in two independent films.
this weeks Q&A includes:
• migraines- feeling that one does not have sexual rights and varying degrees of sexual abuse..
• oatstraw is the most hormonal of the herbal infusions- frees up hormones already present in your body..
• all of the nourishing herbal infusions are safe and nutritive..
• hernia- Shouldice Clinic in Toronto..
• healing, soothing and nourishing digestive system with slippery elm..
• cystic acne- nourishing herbal infusions and yarrow tincture spray..
• you must weigh one ounce of herb per quart of infusion!!!
• heart palpitations and stress..
• nourishing the kidneys and adrenals with nettle infusion..
• spider bite- plantain spit poultice..
• safety of essential oils for people and the earth...
There is more to a plant based diet than most people think. When you make better food choices, you become a healthier and happier person. You are also creating a more peaceful existence. When you put something out that is peaceful, it does indeed come back to you. In addition to your health, it also impacts your longevity. If you have ever wondered what the more in-depth transition to veganism is really about, this is one show you don't want to miss. In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, author and vegan advocate, Victoria Moran talks to host, June Stoyer, about her best-selling book, The Good Karma Diet: Eat Gently, Feel Amazing, Age in Slow Motion. Victoria Moran is the author of twelve books, is a sought-after speaker, host of the popular Main Street Vegan podcast, and founder and director of Main Street Vegan Academy, training vegan lifestyle coaches and educators.Stay tuned!
Are you an avid gardener or are just learning about gardening? Do you like FREE stuff? Tune in to The Organic View Radio Show, Monday through Friday @6pm Eastern and by sending us your feedback, you could win one of our monthly prizes!
Today’s show is sponsored by Austria’s Finest Naturally Authentic Pumpkin Seeds and Pumpkin Seed Oil from the Steiermark available at OrganicUniverse.com. Listeners of TheOrganicView can receive $1 off their purchase by using the coupon code "orgview". For more offers, please visit our website at www.theorganicview.com