SORT BY Relevancy
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian will welcome YummyPlants.com founder, Rebecca Gilbert to share how you can easily entertain in “plant-based style” this July 4th weekend and to talk about her fabulous new book: It's Easy to Start Eating Vegan! YUMMY PLANTS 101. Rebecca Gilbert is a former competitive figure skater whose switch to a vegan diet healed her chronic joint pain. She founded the Yummy Plants vegan community to help provide support and comraderie for people transitioning to a vegan diet. She is known for her talk The Yummy Plants 101: Easy Transition Tips to a Vegan Diet. Her presentation includes information on easy egg and dairy substitutions, ideas for stocking a vegan pantry, and suggestions for making a vegan diet workable in our lives both inside and outside of the house. Rebecca has been a featured speaker at Vegfest events including the NYC Vegetarian Food Festival, Vegetarian Summerfest, Paris Vegan Day, and universities.
Today award-winning television host, popular cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian will share her fabulous vegan Labor Day menu and then chat with Stephanie Feldstein who is the Director of the Population and Sustainability program at the Center for Biological Diversity, to share about the Extinction-free BBQ! Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are available. SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! Stephanie Feldstein's work highlights and addresses threats to endangered species and wild places from runaway human population growth and overconsumption. Stephanie holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan in creative writing and has more than 15 years of experience in animal rescue and advocacy.
If you love to barbecue but want to eat plant based foods, you will not be disappointed with John Schlimms latest best-selling book, Grilling Vegan Style: 125 Fired-Up Recipes to Turn Every Bite into a Backyard BBQ! John serves up backyard cooking and entertaining like never before. Running the gamut from plant-based appetizers, salads, sides, kabobs, and burgers to main dishes, desserts, and, of course, cocktails, John Schlimm also demonstrates the art of grilling faux meats, with key info on everything you need for proper heat and the best taste. With color photographs throughout, this cookbook ensures that the magic of a summer barbecue or a night around the campfire can ignite your taste buds all year long. In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to best-selling vegan author, John Schlimm, about his tips and techniques for grilling as featured in his latest book, Grilling Vegan Style! Please tune in each week to The Organic View and visit podcast.theorganicview.com to subscribe to TheOrganicView's OFFICIAL RSS feed! If you are not able to hear out latest shows, please resubscribe on iTunes. Please also subscribe to our new Youtube channel for our latest interviews. Stay tuned! Today's show is brought to you by Eden Foods the most trusted name in certified organic clean food! Shop online at EdenFoods.com and enter the coupon code “ORGVIEW” when prompted during checkout to receive 20% OFF any regularly priced items (excluding cases). For other promotional offers, please visit TheOrganicView.com’s website.
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes acclaimed and bestselling vegan author, cook, and creator of VegKitchen.com, Nava Atlas. Nava will talk about her new book Plant Power, which celebrates the bounty of natural foods and teaches everyone—from committed vegans to those who just want more plants in their diet—how to implement a plant-based approach to their lives—easily, practically, and joyfully, every day. Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are now available and SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! “Taste” award-winning host Laura Theodore—with help from guests like Ed Begley Jr.—shows viewers how to cook easy, great-tasting vegan food for family and friends. Check local listings near you. Nava Atlas is the author and illustrator of many other well-known cookbooks, including Vegan Express, Vegan Soups, and Wild About Greens and she has written scores of articles on healthful cooking with natural foods, for Vegetarian Times, VegNews, Cooking Light, and numerous other publications.
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian focuses on easy-peasy, plant-based recipes for quick and delicious weeknight meals. Then she’ll welcome singer-songwriter and vegetarian Laura Cheadle to chat about her music and more! Laura Theodore’s cookbooks are now available, including the new book: Jazzy Vegetarian Classics! Laura Cheadle, has four successful albums out. Ms. Cheadle has opened for The Jonas Brothers, Spin Doctors, Garland Jeffreys, John Oates/Hall and Oates, and Average White Band amoung others. Cheadle has been featured on ABC “TUNED IN" segment and NBC 10. Her music has been featured on the Hit Radio Station 93.7 where she was voted as "Best Female Singer of 2009" and "Best Female Artist of 2010." Because of her active charity work, Laura was named a "Super Woman of South Jersey" in South Jersey Magazine. Laura recently appeared and performed on the NBC 10!
Why should I make healthy food choices?
Eating a healthy, balanced diet provides nutrients to your body. These nutrients give you energy and keep your heart beating, your brain active, and your muscles working.
Nutrients also help build and strengthen bones, muscles, and tendons and also regulate body processes, such as blood pressure.
Good nutrition can lower your risk of developing a range of chronic diseases. For example, eating more fruit and vegetables can help lower blood pressure and may lower your risk of certain types of cancer (such as colorectal, breast, lung and prostate cancer). Eating less saturated fat may also lower your risk of heart disease.
Healthy eating can also help people that already have some types of disease or illness such as diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure. And, of course, improving your eating habits will contribute to you achieving and maintaining a healthy weight.
Try to achieve a balance with the foods you eat and include lots of variety and remember, all things in moderation.
Today award-winning television host, popular cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Zsu Dever, author of the blog, Zsu's Vegan Pantry, to chat about wonderful recipes and the new book, Everyday Vegan Eats. Laura Theodore’s newest cookbook, Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites, is now available along with her popular book: Jazzy Vegetarian, Lively Vegan Cuisine That’s Easy and Delicious. Watch Jazzy Vegetarian on television, airing on the CREATE Channel across the country. Zsu Dever has been involved in the restaurant business most of her life. She hails from a long line of culinary professionals and restaurateurs. She is the author of the blog Zsu's Vegan Pantry and is passionate about teaching new vegans and vegetarians how to succeed with their newly chosen diet and become lifelong vegans. She is a homeschooling mother of three teenagers in San Diego, CA. In addtion, Laura will welcome award-winning Italian tenor, songwriter, and producer, Michéal Castaldo who has entertained more than 500,000 people across the USA and Europe with classic Italian songs.
Hoodoo New Orleans Voodoo Secrets, and Recipes
Daily at NOON CST
Listen In and Call In number is 347/215-8967
Hoodoo Obeah Bokor Oloye Divine Prince Ty Emmecca
24 Hours a day!
I Specialize in Results!
Today award-winning television host, popular plant-based cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Unrefined Vegan Ann Oliverio to share plant-based tips and vegan recipes for summer fun! Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites, Laura Theodore’s newest cookbook, is now available wherever fine books are sold along with her popular book: Jazzy Vegetarian, Lively Vegan Cuisine That’s Easy and Delicious. Watch Jazzy Vegetarian on the CREATE Channel all across the country. Ann Oliverio created Unrefined Vegan.com to share her passion for eating as healthfully as possible while also eating as deliciously as possible; without the consumption or use of animal products. Her other creation, Virtual Vegan Potluck is an online party for vegan-friendly food bloggers. Ann’s recipes are all plant-based – meaning that they contain absolutely no animal products and many of the recipes are also free of oil and of refined products such as white flour and white sugar. Ann aims for ingredients to be as “whole” as possible.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (174 chatters)
- John Baptist (140 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (45 chatters)
- The Dream1 (32 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (24 chatters)
- NTEB (22 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (15 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (8 chatters)
- American White History Month (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (6 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (6 chatters)
- 64452 (6 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- carsonscorner (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Program Returns (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- 64403 (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (1 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Gridiron Breakdown (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Tell Me I Can (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (1 chatters)