SORT BY Relevancy
WSU made easy work of the Idaho Vandals despite turning the ball over four times. Those mistakes will be especially fatal next week as they head to Seattle to face the Stanford Cardinal. We preview next week's game with Christian Caple of the Spokesman Review and wonder what it will take for the Cougs to actually notch a victory in the Emerald City.
More lies being"exposed" about deathcare
Union that supported Mr. obama into office crying over Deathcare
$58 million extension awarded to group that had been fired
The parade of obamacare lies marches on
Republicans cave on principles AGAIN
Intense scrutiny of security clearance holders planned
Vandals deface Stockholm schools with swastikas
The Netherlands tells immigrants to learn Dutch or get out
Who are the bad guys again?
The newest muslim brotherhood group on the block
FBI takes over child ring
Doing my best to help the Lord set the brushfires of freedom in the hearts of men and to restore America, God willing, to the beacon of freedom she was meant to be.
Followers of the late Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez took to the streets on Wednesday to mark the anniversary of his death.A year after Chavez succumbed to cancer at the age of 58, his self-proclaimed "son," President Nicolas Maduro,where are the opposition politicians to condemn these events, to search for peace like we're searching?He called those building the barricades "vandals who hate the people."Los seguidores del fallecido líder venezolano Hugo Chávez salieron a las calles el miércoles para conmemorar el aniversario de su año death.A después de que Chávez murió de cáncer a la edad de 58, su auto-proclamado "hijo", el presidente, Nicolás Maduro, donde se encuentran la políticos de la oposición para condenar estos hechos, para buscar la paz que estamos buscando? Se llaman los que construyen las barricadas "vándalos que odian a la gente."
Guest: David Crain is a Current PTR Professional with Ken DeHart at Almaden Valley Athletic Club, in San Jose, currently taking a 14 & Under JR Tennis Team to Nationals for the 2nd year in a row.
After attending College at the University of Idaho, where I played Football for the Vandals, became an International Flight Attendant. David Captained TWA International Tennis Team, Playing & Coaching in Ireland, Germany & South Africa. Later, he coached Stanford For Kids Foundation in Palo Alto for Dick Gould. Recently Coach Crain accepted the Boys Varsity Tennis Coaching Position at Branham HS, here in San Jose. In June he will be traveling to Kenya to teach for a week.
Host: Bill Patton
We will be joined by Lindy's senior editor of College Basketball, Shawn O' Neal! Shawn will chat about the season Jabari Parker and Andrew Wiggins have been having, the Top 25 and his thoughts on the Broncos and the Vandals! We will also chat about the NBA and give you our thoughts on each division! Updates on the San Diego State/ Boise State basketball game as well as top headlines.
We look back at the week that was against the Southern Utah Thunderbirds and preview the Battle of the Palouse as we look ahead to the Cougs match-up with the Idaho Vandals.
This week we look back at Tyler Jones' late game heroics and discuss the blown lead late in the fourth that necessitated it. We also spent a lot of time talking about the Bobcats' upcoming match-up with the Idaho Vandals and break down the final spots in the recruiting class.
Come along with me and find the best Punk Rock shows California has to offer-Celebrate the 60th Anniversary Celebration of Leo Carrillo State Beach. Live Music, Classic Woody Car Show-The Vandals at Rob Zombie's Great American Nightmare! Pomona Fairflex --TODAY AT GILMAN'S IN OAKLAND--SUNDAY OCT 20TH SUNS OF JIMI | VOODOO ORGANIST | EVILE ANNIE | SURF KITTY SURF | LIVE AT ALEX'S BAR! --On Sunday, October 20, Punk veterans and authors Jack Grisham (TSOL) and D.H. PELIGRO (DEAD KENNEDYS) will be at TKO Records reading from and discussing their newly published books.--FRIDAY OCTOBER 25TH AT GILMAN'S Oct. 25 Jughead's Revenge with Special Guest924 Gilman St. in Berkeley, California--Public Nuisance next Frida in L.A. at the 5 Star Bar downtown
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (23 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (15 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (15 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (12 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (10 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Black Nation Club (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)