SORT BY Relevancy
Vanamali Mataji is the founder and president of Vanamali Gita Yogashram in the foothills of the Himilayas, dedicated to charitable service to children. She is visiting the U.S. sharing how the timeless insights of her spiritual path can have a very real, approachable impact on all of our lives.
Vanamali's new book Shiva: Stories and Teachings from the Shiva Mahapurana has been praised by Library Journal as "seductive, full of the charm of myth retold with sincerity and with a minimum of intellectualization". She has written eleven books, including The Science Called Hinduism, as well as translating the Bhagavad Gita.
Vanamali will be appearing at Ananda Los Angeles Jan. 27-29, Ananda Center of Laurelwood in Gaston, Oregon Jan. 31 - Feb. 2 and Feb. 7-9, as well as New Renaissance Bookshop in Portland, Oregon Feb. 5.
Vanamali's web site: VanamaliAshram.org
Frontier Beyond Fear music copyrighted by Grammy award winner Larry Seyer, www.larryseyer.com, included in this podcast with his permission.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- pkbemmes (4 chatters)
- rex sikes (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Dancin with the Universe (2 chatters)
- AgingYounger (2 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Out of the Box Business Forum (1 chatters)
- Healing Circles (1 chatters)
- Queen Ra (1 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (1 chatters)