SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Dallas Cloutre, Ph.D., will be discussing bone density and bone health.
Dr. Clouatre earned his A.B. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley. A Fellow of the American College of Nutrition, he is a prominent industry consultant, author of numerous books and a sought-after speaker. Dr. Clouatre is the New Product Development & Marketing Consultant for Jarrow Formulas.
David Humphrey discusses the value of a business and the importance of viewing your business from a buyer’s standpoint.
Join the Joy Doctor tonight at 8pm (CST) as he expounds on this heartfelt episode – The Value of an Effective Relationship - The “Joy Doctor” asks this resounding question – Is it possible to “Have an effective Relationship? Does all relationships have value? Why are relationships so complicated? These are heart to heart talks that concern health, life, family, and friends. These statements echo across boundaries in regards to race, creed and religion throughout America. Tune in and share by dialing 347-843-4945, where you can Listen, Laugh, and Learn
Call us and join in the discussion! (718) 508-9419 + option #1
Episode 44 – 07/02/2014 – High Density Living and Pandemics
Chikungumya fever in Africa;
World Health Organization;
Book reports and what Terry is reading.
About our program:
Hell No! the radio show is a socially conscious water cooler talk show about what’s going on in the world as we feature guests and callers who express their thoughts. Hell No! is friendly, funny, real and focused on empowering the truth. We give a voice to people left in the dust. This program is not democratic, fascist, politically correct or a place for sacred cows. We do advocate peace, critical thought, education, reading and social awareness.
Email us! HellNoTheRadioShow@gmail.com and to find other episodes you can play on demand anytime, please Like us on Facebook.com/HellNoTheRadioShow and follow us on Twitter @HellNoRadioShow.
Increasing your value and becoming indispensible in the #workplace isn't difficult if you follow a few key principles. Don't worry... it doesn't involve working 70 hours a week either. You just have to be willing to do what most people refuse to do. Let's face it, no one is going to pluck you up from the daily grind just for showing up and doing your work. The line between those who rise up and those who don't is pretty thin. The difference between you and the next guy isn't your age, your gender, your education, or any other external thing. The difference lies within you. It's about #selfleadership and figuring how to think differently about your future and your #success.
3 reasons you need to listen to this podcast:
No one is coming along to save you
You may be untentionally limiting your #career potential
Find out one thing that employer's look for that make people stand out
Tune in and find out how you can take control of your career. #leadership #accountability #business www.coachandmentor.net
Apostle Richard Youngblood returns to continue the conversation about the value of black men in America.
A.M. Williams launches his new season by discussing the dynamics of the Value Exchange. Ultimately, we all get paid according to the value we bring to the marketplace. A.M. shows you how to increase your value perception so that you increase your income and infuluence in the Value Exchange!
in Self Help
Unique Value Proposition
Radio Talk on Saturday August 9th at 8 pm CDT.
Your business has a value proposition. There is something that you do that your client’s perceive as valuable enough to choose you over all of your competitors. There’s a reason your client’s buy what you sell and there is a reason they buy from you.
The reasons why people buy typically fall into three major buckets that, in sum, form the three rules of winning value propositions:
Potential buyers have a need to what you are selling. It has to resonate with them.
Potential buyers have to see why you stand out from the other available options. You have to differentiate.
Potential buyers have to believe that you can deliver on your promises. You have to substantiate.
It’s all about perception.
You need to find out which of your benefits are perceived to be most important to your prospects.
8.14.2014: Lesson 2 of our Ownership series. The central thought tonight, as we take some lessons from the early church, is:
How does having a "proper" perspective about OWNERSHIP contribute to your potential for wealth? ... not riches.
Hosts: Rev. N. Dunlap, Jr. and Rev Warren Feaster and Adia Sanders
Please "LIKE" us and join the discussion on Facebook at Possessions.Resources.Finances
Empower Your Employees is the third category in my book titled Employee Recognition: 52 Ways to Recognize Your Employees in Ways They Value.
As a noun, empower is defined as giving the authority or power to reach their goals or enabling someone to do what's needed. A third definition is strengthen a person, give them the confidence to control their work, make the necessary decisions and achieve their goals.
Wouldn't it be great if your company's employee manual read:
Each employee is empowered with decision-making authority to surprise and delight every stakeholder. Providing each employee with the most up to date tools and training necessary for their work, individually and collectively, helps each employee, team, and together our organization achieve our goals.
Wouldn't it be great if that policy manual stated the reality?
In this segment, I will share thirteen affordable, actionable steps to empower your employees. Also, I'll share quotes to inspire you in the process and a few exercises to strengthen those recognition muscles in you and those around you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (152 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (140 chatters)
- John Baptist (86 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (36 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (22 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (15 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- 64452 (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Dream1 (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)