SORT BY Relevancy
"Upfront & Straightforward" Host Alan Roger Currie opens up his seventh season on BlogTalkRadio with a discussion about men who verbally and physically abuse their girlfriends or wives. Is there ever a valid reason for a man to be abusive with a female companion?
Scheduled to contribute to the discussion: Writer / Director Charles Murray, whose debut film, "Things Never Said" deals with a wife who is in an abusive relationship "Things Never Said" main website
"Things Never Said" on IMDb.com
Alan Roger Currie and "The Mode One Approach"
Alan Roger Currie's books on Amazon.com
As believers some may think we have valid excuses for not obeying the instructions of God. Through the Bible he showed us that there's no valid reason why you shoud neglect yor duty.As people it's common to put the responsibility of error fault on someone else always playing the blame game.Join us tonight as we enlighted you through the word of God.
A contract is only valid if those whom it pretends to bind are aware of the terms and sign it voluntarily. Let's talk about the core problem with the constitution and how we could organize society differently.
This is the first in a series of episodes discussing what constitutes a valid contract. While it may be self-evident, the formation of a contract is complex and often, businesses fail to fulfill all the requirements necessary to create a valid contract when they are entering into an agreement with another party. Today's episode delves into what constitutes a valid offer and Brian breaks down all the elements of an offer and how they might apply in your situation. Brian Keith Felders
in Self Help
Past Life Regression Therapy is explored today with researcher Dr. Friedman Rivera. After undergoing physical and spiritual healing during a past life regression therapy session (PLR), Dr. Heather S. Friedman Rivera began to look for aggregate data to support what she and thousands of others experienced. Noticing an abundance of anecdotal accounts and a lack of aggregate data, she decided to author “Healing the Present from the Past: The Personal Journey of a Past Life Researcher” (published by Balboa Press, 2012) which enlightens readers about PLR research, techniques, process, narratives and comparative analysis.
Dr. Carol Francis investigates the techniques, outcome, and fascinations which surround the narratives and data associated to Pals LIfe Regression Therapy during this 60 minute show.
Dr. Carol Francis, drcarolfrancis.com, is a California Clinical Psychologist in Torrance, Palos Verdes, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach and surrounding communities. Questions and comments at Facebook: Dr. Carol Francis Show.
Book by Dr. Heather Friedman Rivera about Past LIfe Regression--“Healing the Present from the Past”
Hardcover | 6 x 9in | 176 pages | ISBN 9 781452564487
Softcover | 6 x 9in | 176 pages | ISBN 9 781452564463 E-Book | 176 pages | ISBN 9 781452564470 Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble Heather S. Friedman Rivera is a registered nurse for over 20 years. Moreover, she has her Ph.D. in Parapsychic Science and her J.D. in law. Additionally, she is a certified Clinical Hypnotherapist specializing in past-life regression. She speaks, coaches and holds workshops on past life regression and has authored many articles on chronic illness. Rivera lives in Huntington Beach, Calif., with her husband and Science Adviser, Mark.
Today we will speak on the first black President and how even the military turns against him, and the nation attempts to wipe away and forget all of his accomplishments....Oh not Barack Obama - we are speaking of John Hanson! 2:00 pm east Tune to blogtalkradio.com /don-durant or listen live on your phone: 718-305-6322 You really don't want to miss this!!!!
Today's show is a continuation of our previous show on the sisterhood. Our focus today will be Trust:
Since the implementation of the Willie Lynch Philosophy that "Distrust is stronger than trust", many women have given up on forging unbreakable bonds within the Sisterhood, and "I get along better with males than females" have become a proverb. It then becomes difficult for us to maintain loving, compassionate, and genuine relationships with other women.
Is trust a lost cause within the sisterhood? What are some reasons we are so distrustful of one another? Are some reasons more valid than others? Is it possible to trust someone who has betrayed you? How does forgiveness play its part? Do we trust some more than others even after they have shown themselves unworthy of our trust?
What kind of mental and spiritual processes take place in our deicison to trust or not to trust one another?
Let's hear your thoughts 347-633-9606
Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
The truth about gluten is actually of much more critical importance than the mainstream medical community and the media have revealed.
Now the science is catching up, and the experts are weighing in. Dr. Ritamarie has brought in one of the foremost experts on gluten and its effects on your body over time, Dr. Tom O'Bryan.
Dr. O'Bryan is hosting a myth-busting, information packed Gluten Summit starting November 11th, where he will bring in other experts who break down specific areas of gluten, and just how damaging it is to your body.
On this revealing week's radio show, Dr. Ritamarie interviews Dr. O'Bryan about gluten in this provocative Two-Part series. The two will discuss why gluten is such a dangerous problem for humans today, how much valid research there is, the inherent problem with going "mostly gluten free" and more.
Dr. O'Bryan will also describe your body's immune system in easily understandable language, and the protection it mounts against gluten, and how this ties in to why even a little gluten is a problem is you are sensitive.
Discover for yourself all the latest research and information you can make an informed decision that is right for you and your family about gluten.
Join: The Gluten Summit
How well do you deal with feelings of guilt. It's true that not all feelings of guilt are valid but that doesn't usually stop us from experiencing those feelings of guilt that nag at us.
Why is it that we sometimes feel guilty even in situations where we know that we are doing the right thing such as the case with parenting? How many parents have spoiled their children and felt terrible when they had to properly prepare their kids for the challenges of the real world? Some parents feel the guilt so badly that they can hardly follow through. Could you? Why would we even feel guilty about a such a situation?
Why do some people seem to handle guilt without seeming to have a conscience at all? Have ever known someone that does plenty of dirt and never seems to feel any remorse at all about shaking off accountability and doing even more dirt? How do they do it? Could you? Do you wish you could be more like these types of people or do you have contempt for them?
What is the part of the brain that controls guilt?
Why do we feel guilt about doing some things while not feeling any guilt at all about other things even if the situations are similar?
Are you sometimes handicapped by our guilt?
Do you specialize in making other people feel guilty in order to get your way? Do you know someone who does that? Has something like that ever worked on you?
Do you think that people have to experience feelings of guilt in order to prevent them from abusing each other?
Is guilt learned early in life? Is it reversible?
Do you think religion plays a role in promoting guilty feelings in people?
Why don't animals naturally have guilt in their makeup or do you think they do?
What is guilt anyway? We'll get into all things guilty on this show so don't miss it!!
Join astrologer, aromatherapist, educator and author Rev. Shellie Enteen each Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time for the week's astrological weather forecast and a discussion of interesting topics related to metaphyics and spirituality that will help us navigate these changing times. Shellie is frequently joined by special guests who talk about their specific areas of focus.
My guest, Rev. Dr. Linda Marie Nelson, will tell us about her visit to healer John of God in Brazil and how she was impulsed to create the order of Shekinah Ruha, a Mystical Community of the Sacred Feminine. "The OSR is an all inclusive Christ Centered community seeking to be a Light of the Truth that the Godhead is inextricably the Divine Mother and The Divine Father."
Join us in this interesting discussion! Callers welcome at 805 292 0349
Linda Marie was ordained as an Interfaith Minister in 1998 with the Alliance of Divine Love, Inc. She went on to study for the Priesthood with St. Francis College, a seminary under the auspices of the Order of the Friends of Jeshua. This Free Catholic, Radically Inclusive, Sacramental Community is part of the Apostolic Communion which evolved from The Way taught by Christ and the Apostles and continues in twenty-one lines of valid and unbroken Apostolic Succession. Linda Marie has recently been named to the faculty of The Metropolitan Theological Seminary and will chair and teach Aramaic Studies. She has also become a Director Member of The Progressive Episcopal Conference and has been a ministerial instructor and doctoral professor for the Alliance of Divine Love Seminary for several years.
More about Shellie and her services at www.astralessence.com
Get daily forecasts on the Astralessence Facebook page.
Is the book of Daniel a valid book of prophecy? Find out as Dr. David Reagan interviews a panel of Bible prophecy experts. Panel includes:
Tim LaHaye Ed Hindson Arnold Fruchtenbaum Randall Price Don McGee Don Perkins Al Gist Gary Fisher August Rosado Andy Woods Nathan Jones Daymond Duck Gary Frazier Michael Norten Tom McCall Brian Thomas
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (177 chatters)
- John Baptist (167 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (48 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (43 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (43 chatters)
- Straitway (33 chatters)
- NTEB (33 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (25 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (25 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (21 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (18 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (12 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Yammering Lew with Gavin (9 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (7 chatters)
- Mike Shorten (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- KDCL Media (6 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (6 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (6 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- TWR Radio (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- The Single Connection (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Generation Orange A Dynamo Podcast (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- We Game (2 chatters)
- PEAS IN THEIR PODS (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- 63630 (2 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AMUN RA (1 chatters)
- Apostle ONeal Bosley Jr (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Coffee with Chris (1 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (0 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (0 chatters)