SORT BY Relevancy
Dinner and chocolates are great but giving the gift of fitness this Valentine's Day is a creative, thoughtful way to truly honor your partner or spouse. Dr. E will talk some ways you can inject a little fitness into your Valentine's Day, including partner stretching, exercising, cooking together and other fun, healthy activities. No calls please...listen only mode.
Welcome to our pre Valentines day Special. Our Featured guest is Joyce Shulman the CEO of Macaroni Kid, the largest source of family events and activities in the Country serving more than 500 communities in 47 states. The businesses success is driven by the 500 “Mompreneurs” who publish Macaroni Kid in their hometowns. Joyce has guided housewives, school teachers and even MBA’s to success with their own local Macaroni Kid editions. It all began with her own need as mom to find local events and activities for her own children. A few months after starting Macaroni Kid in her hometown of Southampton NY, she gave up her law practice and blazed a trail now followed by hundreds of other moms. Joyce shares how moms need to think about “taking care of mama bear” and avoid the “martyr mom syndrome”. Her experience in business and leading mompreneurs makes her a coveted speaker at leading mom conferences around the country. wwwMacroniKid.com
What are some great Pampering ideas for your loved ones for Valentines Day? I am speaking with the Pampering Expert, who specializes in Massage Therapy and Spa Services. Listen in men and women and get some great suggestions for your lover on Valentines Day!
To learn more about Kenya Johnson be sure to catch her on Facebook and Her Spa Products and Services. To reach her directly call her at 678-525-8397 and book your Spa Session today!
in Pop Culture
Andrea Nelson, from the Clover Agency, joins Joe to discuss recent news events that you probably won't hear anywhere else.
Valentines day brings every man to his knees in fear. WHY!? Michelle Skeen, PsyD joins Joe to discuss ALL the things you men can make go wrong on Valentines Day. Lighten up and relax!
Wisconsin high school assignment says Republicans think it's a waste of money to help the poor an only the Democrats want to allow you to read whatever you want. Really?
Un-coupled? Single on Valentines Day? There are things you can do. You don't have to have a significant other to show love to people around you. Care packages to family and friends. And random acts of kindness to people you often cross paths with.
And 50 Shades of Grey. What message does it send to young ladies?
Anti-Military rant from Brown University student says that ROTC recruitment is an "attempt to rope the best and brightest into the industry of state-sanctioned violence.” Yet another person who has no idea who is protecting his free speech rights. Maybe he should try life in the Middle East or China for a little while and see how his anti-military articles fly out there?
Blinn College threatened to kick a student off campus for trying to sign up her peers for a new conservative club. They said she needed special permission. Fortunately, the college granted it the following week.
Are the emails that Jeb Bush released an act of total transparency or a total lack of privacy? There are some things that should be redacted out of concern for the well-being of others, you know, like social security numbers and email addresses!
Constitutional sheriff in New Mexico has standoff with IRS and U.S. Marshalls to prevent Federal overreach taking citizen's property.
Welcome to the Saturday Edition of the jrilshow. Happy Valentines day to all of our female listeners!!!! Today we are going to talk about some of our favorite valentine memories and past relationships!! Come and get your laugh on before dinner tonight on the Saturday Edition of jrilshow!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (52 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (41 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (11 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- CenterStage (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Colors of Infinite Possibility (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)