SORT BY Relevancy
Friday, September 11th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Mayweather & USADA controversy" edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Kicking off this evening's program, "War a Week" Radio is proud to feature undefeated Super Bantamweight and GH3 Promotions prospect Adam "Mantequilla" Lopez (13-0, 6KOs) as a special guest!! The 24 year old puncher from San Antonio, Texas will help us set the table for "Mayweather vs. Berto", which is slated to take place on Saturday, September 12, via Showtime PPV!!
- Meet GH3 rising star Adam Lopez
- Mayweather/USADA controversy
- Mayweather vs. Berto style pairing
- Adam Lopez's official prediction for all televised fights on PPV event
At the 30 minute mark, Rodney and Joseph will discuss and examine the career of Floyd Mayweather Jr., as well as this Saturday night's bout and the ongoing USADA controversy.
Join us for a special "Big Fight Preview" edition of Ringside Report, featuring special guest Adam "Mantequilla" Lopez!!
Floyd "Money" Mayweather could have actually fought for the last time. The idea of a sport without a huge magnet sitting in the middle is nice. That the end may have come by way of a wide win over Andre Berto is underwhelming, but boxing.
And now that the fight is out of the way, we have a potential PED mess to talk about.
The good news is that the Pay-Per-View undercard was fun. "Rocky" Martinez and Orlando Salido were in another gritty war, Badou Jack shaded George Groves by decision, and Jonathan Oquendo upset Jhonny Gonzalez in a back-and-forth scrap.
There was other boixing stuff on. Peter Quillin scored a nasty stoppage of Michael Zerafa; Vanes Martirosyan dropped Ishe Smith a few times in winning; Jermall Charlo wiped out Cornelius Bundrage; Adonis Stevenson took out Tommy Karpency easily; Errol Spence, Jr. broke down Chris Van Heerden; and Anthony Joshua mopped up Gary Cornish.
There was a lot of boxing. Not all good, but it gives James Foley of Bad Left Hook and The Fight City's Patrick Connor a ton to discuss with author and filmmaker Brin-Jonathan Butler.
Photos: Esther Lin/Showtime/Steve Marcus/AP/AFP)
Mondays at 4 pm PST/ 7 pm EST join Steve Kim and Gabriel Montoya for The Next Round on the LeaveItIntheRingradio.com Network.
In Round One, Steve and Gabriel review the weekend's matches including:
(PPV) Floyd Mayweather, Jr vs. Andre Berto: High Stakes
(PBC) Peter Quillen vs Someone You Will Never See Again (on a non-PBC card)
(PBC) Adonis Stevenson vs. Defenseless White Guy
In Round Two, The Next Round welcomes a Mystery Guest.
And as always, news, notes and your calls.
Tweet questions live to @SteveUCNLive and @Gabriel_Montoya. Call in with questions at 347-215-7598. Or download the LIITR Boxing app to listen on your mobile device. For post-show listening, download Leave It In The Ring on itunes. Help us out and give us a review on itunes. We are also available on the Leave it in the Ring podcast app and the Audioboom app.
Tuesday, September 22nd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, and special guest conditioning expert Danny Arnold!!
Kicking off this evening's exclusive 90 minute program, renowned condition coach Danny Arnold will discuss the recent PED and IV controversy surrounding USADA, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and the NSAC, while educating our listening audience on the various roles of a conditioning coach within a prizefighter's long, and often grueling training camp at the Arnold's Plex facility in Stafford, Texas.
At the 30 minute mark, Coach Ronnie will once again participate in an all-new segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Manny Pacquiao face Lucas Matthysse in his first fight back of 2016?
- Will the Pacman look for a new trainer in 2016?
- Will Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. fight Badou Jack for the WBC Super Middleweight title in 2016?
- Will Andre Ward eventually concede to taking less than a 50% purse split just to make a fight with Triple G a reality in 2016?
- Will Terence Crawford be the next fighter to defeat eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao?
- Will Gennady Golovkin get knocked out by David Lemieux on October 17th?
- Will Deontay Wilder have trouble against Johann Duhaupus in front of a big NBC audience?
- Is Andre Berto fabricating his alleged $4 million purse earned for fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr?
- Will Viktor Postol outbox Lucas Matthysse on October 3rd?
Join us for an all-new episode of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, and special guest conditioning expert Danny Arnold!!
Sunday, September 20, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio network presents a special "Post-Mayweather era" edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the "War a Week" team will examine Mayweather's alleged final ring performance, which was aired on Showtime Sports this past weekend, and will probe the current state of boxing without the presence of an active Floyd Jr.
- Will the sport thrive or suffer without Floyd Mayweather Jr.?
- Will Floyd be back in 2016 and compete at age 39?
- Will IV-Gate affect Mayweather's decision to return to the ring?
- Will poor PPV numbers for May/Berto affect Floyd's decision to return as well?
- Should the NSAC conduct a formal investigation of the recent evidence involving the USADA and Floyd Mayweather Jr?
- How will Money May be remembered and ranked throughout history?
- Who will become the next big star of boxing?
Rodney and Joseph will also discuss the upcoming fight schedule for the remainder of 2015.
Join us for an all new edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Wednesday, September 16th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special Wednesday night episode of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
On this week's program with the veteran boxing coach, the "War a Week" team will tackle the always controversial topic of the often intrusive and opinionated media and their coverage of the fringe American pastime!!
- What is the primary role of the media as it pertains to the fighters, promoters, and events?
- Are some members of the media fair in their respective approach, and what effect does this have on promoters' and fighters' perception of the boxing press?
- Has the recent Mayweather/USADA/NSAC controversy been handled properly by most media outlets?
- What improvements could be made in the media's treatment of the boxing business?
In the final 45 minutes of this evening's program, Coach Ronnie will participate in another all-new segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather Jr. become boxing's version of "Barry Bonds"?
- Will Tim Bradley and Teddy Atlas result in an "epic fail" on HBO, November 7th?
- Will Deontay Wilder become PBC's first crossover star in 2016?
- Will Mayweather's disappointing PPV numbers for his most recent outing keep him from making his return?
- Will Andre Ward be forced to move up to 168 pounds sooner rather than later?
- Will Guillermo Rigondeaux become more prominent with the support of Premier Boxing Champions?
Mr. Shields will also take a look at the most recent P4P list from various periodicals minus Money Mayweather.
Join us for another all-new episode of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Monday, September 14, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Mayweather, Canelo, and Golovkin" episode of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
To start off this evening's program, the six decade boxing legend will discuss Floyd Mayweather's alleged retirement, as well as the Golden Boy re-signing of Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez!!
- Is Mayweather really done?
- How does Floyd stack-up in other eras of boxing?
- How will Floyd be remembered by the real bosses of boxing?
- Will Floyd's absence be a good or bad thing for boxing?
- Who benefits most from Mayweather's retirement?
- Are fight fans ready to usher in new, more fearless era in boxing?
At the 30 minute mark, "War a Week" Radio welcomes prolific trainer and fight strategist James Gogue!!
- Toughts on Mayweather/USADA and NSAC
- Thoughts on Mayweather/Berto PPV
- Thoughts on PPV undercard, PBC on Spike TV, Fox Sports 1, and NBC?
- Examination of the upcoming boxing calendar
Join us for another packed 120 minute edition of "The Sweet Science" with boxing legend Don "War a Week" Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
On the eve of Floyd Mayweather Jr., vs. Andre Berto PPV a Report Drops that shakes up the boxing world and turns internet upside down. Floyd Mayweather took an IV of saline and vitamins that was banned under World Anti-Doping Agency guidelines before his fight with Manny Pacquiao, according to a SB Nation report.
"As already confirmed by the USADA Statement, I did not commit any violations of the Nevada or USADA drug testing guidelines. I follow and have always followed the rules of Nevada and USADA, the gold standard of drug testing.
"Let's not forget that I was the one six years ago who insisted on elevating the level of drug testing for all my fights. As a result, there is more drug testing and awareness of its importance in the sport of boxing today than ever before.
"I am very proud to be a clean athlete and will continue to champion the cause."
Our live guest this episode will be Sammy Vasquez Jr. and Trainer Joel Diaz, We will touch on all this weekend's action. So tune in and Enjoy. We will without a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can express your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com
Be sure to subscribe to us on https://www.youtube.com/Thaboxingvoice and http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thaboxingvoiceradio to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay updated by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice
BUY THABOXINGVOICE T-SHIRT HERE and all other merchandise http://thaboxingvoice.com/store
Please consider leaving a review of the podcast on iTunes helps tremendously to raise the visibility of the podcast https://itun.es/us/oY7JJ.c
Hosted by Debbie Dahmer
Guest: Mike Hasenbauer - Animal Rights Advocate. Congressional Caucus for animal welfare
PUPS Act – HR- 847/S. 395 Would require that dog breeders who annually sell more than 50 puppies directly to the public (including Internet sales) be licensed under the Animal Welfare Act
Gas Chamber Use in Shelters HR- 208 Expresses Congressional opposition to the use of gases (carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, nitrous oxide, argon, etc.) to euthanize shelter animals.
Pet Safety and Protection Act HR-2224 Would amend the Animal Welfare Act to ensure that all dogs and cats used by research facilities are obtained legally.
Animal Fighting Spectator Prohibition Act – H.R. 366 / S. 666 Would set penalties for knowingly attending an organized animal fighting event and for bringing a minor to an animal fight.
Big Cats and Public Safety Protection Act – H.R. 1998 Would prohibit private possession and breeding of big cats (lions, tigers, panthers, and cheetahs) except at highly-qualified facilities.
Corolla Wild Horses Protection Act – H.R. 126 Would direct the Secretary of the Interior to craft a new herd management plan with the Corolla Wild Horse Fund, Currituck County
Horse-racing Integrity and Safety Act – H.R. 2012 / S. 973 Would provide the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) with the authority to promulgate and enforce anti-doping standards in horse races that offer simulcast wagering.
Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act (PAMTA) – H.R. 1150 Would phase out the non-therapeutic use of antibiotics in livestock.
Prevent All Soring Tactics Act (PAST Act) of 2013 – H.R. 1518 The PAST Act amends the federal Horse Protection Act (HPA) to further protect horses from abusive “soring” –
Mondays at 5 pm PST/ 7 EST join Steve Kim and Gabriel Montoya as they break down each week's matches and match-ups and discuss the week's top stories.
This week, Steve and Gabriel look back at Saturday's Showtime/Golden Boy/Al Haymon card featuring Danny Garcia's blowout of Rod Salka, IBF Jr. Welterweight titlist Lamont Peterson hammering of Edgar Santana, and newly crowned WBA middleweight titlist Danny Jacobs stoppage of Jarrod Fletcher.
And we preview Showtime's IBF welterweight showdown between titleholder Shawn "Showtime" Porter and Kell Brook. Plus, the WBC Super Middleweight title fight Sakio Bika vs Anthony Dirrell and the WBC Lightweight title fight featuring Omar Figueroa vs Daniel Estrada
Plus, news, notes and your calls.
Tweet questions live to @maxboxinglive, @SteveUCNlive or @Gabriel_Montoya or call-in at (347) 215-7598.
To best hear and interact with the show, download the mobile app on itunes or the Google app store under "LIITR Boxing".
Join David Duenez and Gabriel Montoya each Thursday at 5 PM PST as they break down each week's matches, discuss the week's top stories and take your calls. To interact with the show, call in at 347-215-7598 or send questions on twitter to @LIITRBoxing or @Gabriel_Montoya. Listen on your mobile device way by downloading our "LIITR Boxing app on itunes or the Google store.
This week, Dave and Gabriel welcome guests IBF welterweight champion Shawn Porter and his trainer/father Ken And we look back at the Top Rank Macao card featuring Guillermo Rigondeaux and Zou Shiming, preview the HBO card featuring the WBA middleweight title match Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Daniel Geale.
Plus, news, notes and your calls.
Tweet questions live or call-in at (347) 215-7598.
To best hear and interact with the show, download the mobile app on itunes or the Google app store under "LIITR Boxing".
Porque não tememos dar as respostas às perguntas que muitos temem fazer.
(Because we fear not give answers to questions that many are afraid to do).
Examinais as Escrituras, porque vós cuidais ter nelas a vida eterna, e são elas que de mim testificam; João 5:39
(You search the Scriptures, for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me: John 5:39)
Hoje às 21 h de Portugal (19 h de Brasília), o ministério "Destruindo Fortalezas" estará aprofundando esta questão, trazendo justamente as bases bíblicas, que comprovarão que a bíblia tem sido e continua a ser a maior arma nas mãos do inimigo de nossas almas, - quando usada com malignas intenções -, tão somente para nos impedir de caminharmos na direcção que Deus deseja.
Today at 21 h of Portugal (3 p.m. CST), the ministry "Destroying Strongholds" will deepen this issue, just bringing the biblical basis, that will prove that the Bible has been and continues to be the greatest weapon in the hands of the enemy of our souls, - when used with malicious intent - just to stop us move in the direction that God wants.)
Notas do programa (notes of the show): http://torredosatalaiasdejesuscristo.blogspot.pt/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (96 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (67 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (25 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (4 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)