SORT BY Relevancy
US Pro Cycling Challenge CEO Shawn Hunter joins us for a discussion about the past, present and future of one of America's greatest stage races. Co-hosted by Duane and Timmy Duggan. Referred to as “America’s Race,” the USA Pro Challenge features seven consecutive days with the world’s top athletes racing through the majestic Colorado Rockies, reaching higher altitudes than they’ve ever had to endure. The US Pro Cycling Challenge is one of the largest cycling events in U.S. history and the largest spectator event in the history of the state of Colorado. The race offers a challenging course and spotlights the best of the best in professional cycling and some of America’s most beautiful scenery.
I was unable to write "...with United Health Care Cycling team's Benjamin Day" this time as Ben formally retired from professional racing following yesterday's final stage of the US Pro Cycling Challenge. After a 17 year racing career, Ben decided it was time to focus on his coaching business 'Day by Day Coaching'. Ben will give us his final recap of the 2014 USPCC. It was an understandably emotional finish for Day but he's excited about the future.
Gavin Mannion - the newest member of Team Garmin Sharp - joins us this evening for a look at Stage 2 of the US Pro Cycling Challenge. Alex Howes of Garmin Sharp took possession of the Leader's Jersey today racing through some truly awful weather conditions. Stage 2 opened fast by ripping down the Aspen Valley through the sprint cities of Basalt and Carbondale before tackling the 8,700 ft. McClure Pass. A short descent brings the race to Gunnison County road 12, which is a 20-mile rollercoaster that constantly changes from pavement to dirt and back again, while topping out at 9,900 ft. over Kebler Pass. A technical descent into Crested Butte brings the race back to familiar terrain. As in 2011 and 2012, the race will finish up with a sprint through downtown Crested Butte and the steep finish climb up to Mt. Crested Butte.
United Health Care Cycling Team's Benjamin Day joins us to discuss Stage 5 of the US Pro Cycling Challenge. This stage’s serene first 80 miles hide a vicious finish and a last chance for climbing specialists to really make a move. Starting in the new host community of Woodland Park, Stage 5 heads west then north through some of the most picturesque terrain in Colorado. A quiet run through the Pike National Forest on Tarryall Rd., which was unpaved until just last year, and the riders will christen it properly with high speeds and lots of breakaway attempts. The action really starts when the race hits Fairplay and begins the long grind up 11,500 ft. Hoosier Pass, the highest point in the race. Then it is on to Breckenridge, where last year’s challenging finish up Moonstone Rd. will be repeated again. This nasty little climb can kill a break or launch a winner.
United Health Care's Ben Day checks in from the US Pro Cycling Challenge with Stage 1 details. Stage 1 is the Aspen Circuit Race. The Aspen/Snowmass Circuit may be short on distance, but it packs a punch. At 65 miles (3 laps of nearly 22 miles each), and 2,300 ft. of climbing per lap with minimal recovery, this circuit puts the “challenge” in USA Pro Challenge. Each lap will see the riders grind up to Snowmass Village, then a quick descent leads to two short but steep climbs, and a quick loop through downtown before doing it all again. Pair that with a starting elevation of 7,900 ft. and you have one tough opening day.
Join us for Stage 3 insights from Timmy Duggan (Liquigas), Gavin Mannion (Bontrager/Livestrong), Kiel Reijnen (Team Type 1/Sanofi) and possibly even one or two more guests! Crested Butte, CO to Aspen, CO - this one is a beast and we can't wait to hear what these racers have to say about it!
NFL Draft Bible host Ric Serritella recaps the NFL pro day workouts for Thursday, March 5th including Clemson, Nebraska, Mississippi, Illinois, Utah State and more. Log-on to NFLDraftBible.com or follow us @NFLDraftBible for more exclusive draft coverage
PWTorch editor Wade Keller hosts Interview Friday with this week's special guest, Justin Credible. Call in live or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NFL Draft Bible host Ric Serritella recaps the NFL pro day workouts from across the country on Wednesday, March 4th. Official results from Mississippi State, Texas A&M, Arkansas, Purdue and more are in! Log-on to NFLDraftBible.com and follow us @NFLDraftBible for more NFL Draft coverage
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (54 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (11 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (10 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (0 chatters)