SORT BY Relevancy
Please enjoy this pre recorded show with Ursula Stephen giving hairstylist tips on how she started doing Rihanna's hair. Ursula was very warm and had loads of information that could help hairstylists get to the next level in their career. Like I ALWAYS say all stylists should think beyond the chair. The beauty industry is so vast you don't have to stay glued to the salon. Listen and if you have any questions feel free to call in. Thanks for your continued support. Rosa!
We all know that when Rhianna get a new hairstyle, clients flood the salons and want the same look. Meet Rihanna hairstylists Ursula Stephen . Ursula is resonable for creating Rihanna's trendy ,youthful ,funky hairstyles. When Rihanna showed up to the 2013 AMA award sporting a wrap hairstye dressed with pins, everyone had an opinion about the style choice. This evening we will talk about all of the styles created by :Ursula.
Question of the evening: What do you think about Rihanna's AMA Award Wrap hairstyle choice?
About Ursula Stephen:
Ursula Stephen, Celebrity Hairstylist and New Image Beauty Expert is a phenomenon and the hairstylist of choice for many of today's high profile and fashion-forward celebrities, including R&B recording superstar Rihanna, Mary J. Blige, Kerry Washington and platinum recording artist Keyshia Cole.
Become sponsor /guest/advertise here please visit www.rosasresources.biz
It's a special edition of our most popular segment, "Beauty Talk" featuring celebrity hairstylist, Ursula Stephen best known for Rihanna's fabulous mane. We are welcoming Ursula back to the airwaves of Bag Ladies Radio.
We are dishing #UrsieonHair, the opening of Ursula's new salon, Motions Hair Care products and Ursula's celebrity clientele. Stay connected at bagladiesradio.com and on twitter @bagladies for show details. Tweet your questions for Ursula to @bagladies and attach #BagLadiesLIVE.
And the "Dr" is in and will be spilling it regarding Rihanna's concert tour.
Some of the TALK on Tap...
WHAT'S TRENDING: Jackie Robinson West parents sue team, Little League, ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith
POV: Controversial Film Shown At VA High School Slammed As 'White Guilt' Video
FYI :New Whole Foods Stores May Include Tattoo Parlors, Wellness Products
Nikki's Cream of the Crop: Get in the Know on everything from Food to Fashion and more!!
THE WIND DOWN: More Americans turning to Internet to play Cupid
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!!!
Chat via the BTR Chatroom
Call/Comment @ 310.807.5211
Get SOCIAL with the Show!!!
Facebook/Twitter: @TheMayaAkaiShow @NikkiBrayden
Instagram: @MayaAkai @TheNikkiBrayden
Michael Aronovitz is the author of Seven Deadly Pleasures, Alice Walks, The Voices in Our Heads, and The Witch of the Wood. His newly released novel, Phantom Effect is now available. Michael's short stories have appeared in such publications as the Searchers After Horror Anthology, Weird Tales, The Year’s Best Dark Fantasy and Horror and many more magazines. Michael is a professor of English and a reviewer, who has given critical reviews in the world of literature as well as for the works of Indie horror filmmakers Donna McRae and Ursula Dabrowsky. His latest venture, The Goblet of Shock series, features critical reviews of horror and new hard rock bands that matter. You can check out goblet of shock on our very own blog at: thorneandcross.wordpress.com
Visit Tamara and Alistair at their websites.
This is a copyrighted, trademarked podcast owned solely by the Authors on the Air Global Radio, LLC
Now at its NEW TIME, it’s on like popcorn – LETS TALK SPORTS NATION!! – covering the universal world of game, and await your interaction – 347-205-9366. Join Tony Smith, and you’ll probably hear one of these following, Jeremiah Khaleg, Jameel Rasheed Patterson, Stephen ProFanatics Greer, along with Clifton Lewis, Justin Elmore and Zachary Ferguson. Sports, and ALL OF IT, right here with their new time 3:30 p.m. pacific. Get on board, and join LETS TALK SPORTS NATION 347-205-9366. Let’s TALK SPORTS! Yes Let’s TALK SPORTS NATION. In fact don’t just listen, TELL SOMEBODY! 347-205-9366
The Certain Ones Studio are Tyler Perry ' s "The Haves and The Have Nots" actor Philip Boyd.
"Losing You Is Not An Option" Author and speaker, Dr. Nycole-Belton.
Motivational speaker, James Thomas, Sr.
Celebrating Black History Month. This week's we will be highlighting actor Stephen Fetchit, first African - American Millionaire.
in Self Help
Life Lessons from the Film Sacred Journeys
Shelly Wilson shares a conscious conversation with Jerry Gilden and Glenn Scarpelli, producers of the conscious film, Sacred Journeys. Jerry and Glenn will discuss why they were guided to produce the film as well as the life lessons the film offers viewers.
Jerry Gilden and Glenn Scarpelli are producers of the new conscious film, Sacred Journeys. Filmed entirely in Sedona, Arizona, Sacred Journeys stars Mackenzie Phillips, Glenn Scarpelli, Matthew Kosto and Stephen Wallem
Shelly Wilson is an author, intuitive medium and conscious creator who is passionate about helping people wake up to their greatness. She supports others as they navigate their own journey into consciousness to experience aliveness.
brough to you by VividLife.me
A recent Motley Fool essay by Morgan Housel raises a question we have asked many times before: Why Does Pessimism Sound So Smart? (Especially when things are so good.)
Housel suggests several possible reasons:
1. Optimism appears oblivious to risks, so by default pessimism looks more intelligent.
2. Pessimism shows that not everything is moving in the right direction, which helps you rationalize the personal shortcomings we all have.
3. Pessimism requires action, whereas optimism means staying the course.
4. Optimism sounds like a sales pitch, while pessimism sounds like someone trying to help you.
5. Pessimists extrapolate present trends without accounting for how reliably markets adapt.
Generally, pessimism benefits from being both more serious than optimism and way cooler.
But that doesn't mean it's the right way to look at things!
Hosts Phil Bowermaster and stephen Gordon provide numerous examples of how the pessimists get it wrong time after time, and why optimism is the most realistic and, yes, serious way to approach the world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (39 chatters)
- Yada (37 chatters)
- The Appearance (31 chatters)
- John Baptist (23 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- ericalukes (11 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (7 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (6 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- 67939 (6 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Coffee With the Dead (1 chatters)