SORT BY Relevancy
THE URBAN TEACHER CENTER
" Preparing EFFECTIVE teachers for Urban Education"
Welcome to first time guest Jennifer Green, CEO and Co Founder of UTC, a teacher prep non-profit in Baltimore and D.C.
Presented by ZANER BLOSER
Our guest is Ashanti Branch, founder of the Everforward Club, addressing the challenge of dropout rates
READING & NATIVE AMERICAN EDUCATION?
"THE MUSCOGEE CREEK NATION READS"
In the news these days as new White House & Interior Dept. initiatives begins , American Indian and Native Peoples Education is a special interest of mine. Thanks to MyON, we have two returning guests, Dr Wayne Johnson , Secretary of Education and Training for the Muscogee Creek Nation, First Lady Francis Tiger and Randi Narcomey-Watson,, MyON project manager for the work with the tribe.
K-12 COLLEGE PREP IN WASHINGTON D.C.SCHOOLS
Special guests from our Nation's Capital are Matthew Reif, Director of Advanced and Enriched Instruction at DC Public Schools is joined by DC Enrichment Resource teacher Felicia Messina-D'Haiti
Presented by Great Books Foundation
Tune in as Host Dr. Carletta D. Washington shares insight about the 15 types of love, how parents can operate in love, and which types of love to teach their children in in order to build stronger families and improve their children's academic success!
Feel free to call in with your questions and comments during the show!
Special thanks to our Individual Sponsors, Eddie & Maxine Jordan, II; Minister Pat Sand
Special thanks to our Corporate Celebrity Sponsor, Mr. Willie Moore, Jr. Founder of WILFLO Music & The Young, Fly, & Saved Movement: http://www.williemoorejr.org
If you would like sponsor a show, please contact Host Dr. Carletta D. Washington at: email@example.com
To learn more about Education 4 All, Inc. visit: http://www.education4allinc.com
Deja was practically born to be a performer. The daughter of Norman Howell, a well-established stunt man/coordinator/director and stunt double for Kevin Costner, Deja traveled from location to location growing up, so it’s no wonder that she thinks of a movie set as “home.” As a little girl, Deja fell in love with the idea of performing. It would be the film “Dances with Wolves” where Deja would get her first taste of performing.
Yes, today's guest has the same last name as Karla Byrd, John's cohost, and that is because Oliver Byrd is Karla's husband. On today's show, John and Karla begin interviewing the 2015 class of Urban Heroes and they will start with Oliver. Oliver worked at Mellon Bank for many years, but also served the community as the chair of the United Way and the chairman of the August Wilson Center for African American Culture in downtown Pittsburgh. Oliver will talk about growing up in Pittsburgh and what motivated him to serve so selflessly throughout his career.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley, Jarrett, and Jason The Public School Guy will discuss the following education topics:
State of The Union
Students in North America are more stressed
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (35 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- John Baptist (19 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (6 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (6 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (5 chatters)
- Dino Dean (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)