SORT BY Relevancy
Information regarding the Book Release Reception for "Unwrapped - Discovering God's Gifts to the Body of Christ" to be held on Wednesday 12/12/12 from 7pm to 9pm.
An overview of the book, news about the Book Release Reception event, and the latest information about the book website and the available means to purchase the book after the Release Reception.
Wrestling Unwrapped is the new DVD review show here on VOC Nation, usually cohosted by myself (Harry Broadhurst) and Patrick Ketza. However, this week, Patrick is at an AAW show, so I am taking the reigns and I am joined by a special guest. Joining me for this particular show is "Wrestling 2 The Max" co-host Paul Leazer.
Together, we turn our attention to my personal favorite promotion, as we will be discussing the 2009 season finale of CHIKARA called "Three Fisted Tales". The end of one major CHIKARA storyline leads to the launch of what is arguably the second biggest angle in CHIKARA history.
So, feel free to join Paul and myself as we break down the show in full detail, we talk our favorite CHIKARA wrestlers, angles and we place something into the Wrestling Unwrapped: Cash and Trash vault. Tonight at 8 PM (EST) here on the VOC Nation Network.
Alright, so due to very busy schedules for both of us, we're going to remove WCW Best of Nitro for this week and push it back two weeks. Instead, this week's episode is going to be a getting to know more about Patrick and myself. Our favorite memories, DVDs, moments and reasons we got into collecting DVDs. What got us into pro wrestling. And just as importantly, what keeps us interested in pro wrestling.
So, Episode 5 of the show will be Getting to Know WU. We may drag Paul Brian Leazer into this as well, since he's like our honorary third host as it is.
Feel free to share your DVD memories and moments with us by calling in at 914-338-1885. And join us on the VOC Nation as we present "Wrestling Unwrapped Episode 5".
With the most holy of wrestling holidays, Wrestlemania 31, approaching rapidly, we here at Wrestling Unwrapped have decided to take a look back at celebrations of yesteryear, that highlight why we love the past in wrestling so very much. Unfortunately, this is not one of those times.
With a convoluted main event, no straight up 1 on 1 matches, and one match so confusing that te refs even messed it up, Patrick and Harry have decided to cover the 16th annual extravaganza, Wrestlemania 2000, the Biggest Wrestlemania of All Time (-cough- -cough-)
Join Patrick and Harry as we run down the entire card from bell to bell, along with the plethora of extrasand bonus features, including the Wrestlemania History that encompasses Disc 2, and any small mistakes that may have been made (remember, this was only the 6th DVD WWE had put out, at the time)
Of course don't miss their discussion on the best celebrity involvement at Wrestlemania, along with their countdown f each person's favorite Wrestlemanias
And then...there's Cash and Trash. What are Patrick and Harry's ideas for the best and worst aspects of this DVD set and show?
Find out all of this and more as Wrestling Unwrapped makes it's VOC Nation debut on the biggest wrestling week of the year.
It's been almost a month, but WU returns to normal (well, as normal as they are). So, now for catching up...
At one point, it was the top rated wrestling show on Monday Nights, beating Raw for 84 weeks in a row. It would garner ratings and viewerships that companies today dream of. But, in the end, they were no match for the grand czar of wrestling.
Join Harry and Patrick as they go back through time covering the second edition of The Best of Monday Nitro, hosted by DDP. They'll look at the matches and moments from Nitro that led to WCW garnering that massive streak of success, and the mistakes that would end up costing them everything. Nothing will be skipped, as they'll cover all three discs of this set as only they can.
They'll also countdown their favorite WCW wrestlers, and discuss several different aspects of WCW that led to their downfall. This will be a vey in-depth episode
And don't miss Cash and Trash... what is worthy of beng put in a time capsule? and what is worthy of being thrown in a trash by the commentary table?
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (26 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (13 chatters)
- IWS Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (6 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Mocha Soul (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Pari Prints (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Beyond The Walls Of Jericho Show (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (0 chatters)