SORT BY Relevancy
The physical womb (or uterus) is located in the pelvic region, and is sheltered by the ovaries and fallopian tubes. The most sacred female organ of reproduction is hollow and pear-shaped, and lies on top of the bladder.”
“The spiritual aspect of the womb in the body is seen as an arit, the original Khamitic word for “spiritual energy center” or “gateway.” The aritu (plural) are also referred to as the chakras, the seven basic subtle energy centers of the body. The womb arit corresponds to the second chakra, representing the aspects of procreation, inspiration, and family.
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
We will try to understand our inner being and how to get our inner being in sync with our body or flesh. We have alot of people who claim to be one with the Creator...but unless your inner man is in sync with the Creator, and your Flesh is in sync with your inner .....we would be falling short. Lets see if we can learn a little about the relationship between the outer world in which we live and the cause within ourselves. We want to know a little about the person abiding in the body.
Regular Guest Clairvoyant Maria Fix Algeri will join me in our weekly discussions on Trans-dimensionalism, astral voyages, metaphysics, ascension consciousness, gateways to the 12 Dimensions, mysticism, Soul Stars, Edgar Caycee, Healing and prophecy, understanding our soul and traveling to our Soul's Center for universal understanding and our individual power of creation.
Join us for our Wednesday night services at the Tri-State Ministry Center! Each service is exciting and powerful and we pray that you are touched by the Spirit of God as you listen! Become part of our internet congregation this Wednesday night at 7:00PM
Susan Albers Psy.D. is a psychologist at the Cleveland Clinic Family Health Center who specializes in eating issues, weight loss, body image concerns and mindfulness. After obtaining a masters and doctorate degree from the University of Denver, Dr. Albers completed an APA internship at the University of Notre Dame and a post-doctoral fellowship at Stanford University. Dr. Albers conducts mindful eating workshops across the country and internationally.
She has been on Dr. Oz and featured in O Magazine, Self, Vanity Fair, Psychology Today, Prevention, Health, and more. She's the author of Eat Q: Unlock the Weight-Loss Power of Emotional Intelligence, But I Deserve This Chocolate, and 50 Ways to Soothe Yourself Without Food.
You can find more about Susan including her 2 minute What's Your Eat Q quiz at eatingmindfully.com.
Download Evelyne's guide 5 Days to More Energy at elevateyourenergy.com.
Tonight Ken Collins, Constance Miller and LesPaul Morgan will talk about their latest efforts to improve the quality of life of people with brain injuries and other disabilities. LesPaul will talk about the conference call he was recently on with former Senator Bob Dole speaking about supporting the U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. Les Paul and Ken Collins work at independent living centers that provide independent living services for people with all disabilities free of charge. Ken Collins will discuss his latest attempt to create brain injury prevention activities with Major League Baseball (MLB). Last week on his birthday, Ken sent MLB Commissioner Bud Selig, a letter asking him to make him the MLB Ambassodor for Brain Injury Prevention and Recovery. Ken has worked with MLB in past years to create brain injury prevention and awareness activities. Ken has had MLB support but has yet to create the means to accomplish this goal. Constance will talk about her Super Bowl Success Story and the Brain Injury Resource Center she created and brain injury legislation she develolped in Washington. Come join us in the fun!
Equality! Does it exist? The "REALITY" is that there is no "REALITY" when it comes to so called blacks and hispanics . There is a unfortunate stigma that's attached to these specific groups. A number of the main problems are the guns, drugs, lack of job opportunities, and poverty in their communities . Though the "rabbit hole" is much more arduous to understand , When we ask these questions we must look at the past events pertaining to these people in order to understand the condition. What does the future holds for the younger generation as it pertains to these groups of people ??????? WAKE UP AND SPEAK!!!!!
Annette M. Johnson is an Educator, Historian, Researcher and Writer, and Community Advocate. Her education background includes a BA in Elementary Education from Martin University and Masters from Ball State University in Adult Community Education and Executive Development for Public Service. She obtained her Community Leadership Certification from Ivy Tech Community College also. Very involved in the political arena, Annette works closely in her community of Pike Township since she moved there close to fourteen years ago. She has always been willing and dedicated to serving those around her, which includes starting out as a Vice-Precinct Committee Person in Pike 42. Annette’s involvement in politics runs deep, as she is currently an Elected Official serving her 3rd four-year term on Pike Township’s Legislative Board. Annette is current Precinct Committee Person in Pike 34 and 35, President of Pike Township’s Democrat Club, State Delegate for the National Democrats, Secretary of Indiana Democrat Club. Along with working as a Clerk, Judge and pass Inspector on Election Day; Annette has served as an assistant campaign manager and township coordinator for various Elected Officials and Candidates including President Barack Obama.
Annette is a facilitator for Center for Leadership Development and The Restoring Excellence Project. She is also a staff writer for the local newspaper the Indiana Herald and Success Guide Indy, as well as a blog writer for the Indianapolis Recorder. She is a member of Friendship Missionary Baptist Church where she serves on the Scholarship Committee, Building Fund Committee, Sunday School Teacher, Usher, Community Garden Chair, Book Store volunteer and Board President of the Friendship Center for Excellence Youth Center. She is a member of the NAACP, Toastmasters Communicators, Concerned Clergy of Indianapolis, Indiana African American Genealogy Group...
Excellent show lined up today! Here's what's on tap:
I plan on getting you ready for the college football season! I'll take a look at the interior players with OLs, & DLs eligible for the 2015 NFL Draft.
I will also provide news and notes from the world of football.
As always we will be taking calls from YOU, the fans! Show time this week is on Thursday, August 28th at 7pm EST and the call in number is (323)657-1489
I am Kathy Klotz-Guest, founder of Keeping it Human, coming to you live from San Jose, CA, in Silicon Valley. This show airs Thursdays at 3:30 PM PDT. We help marketing executives and their teams tell their most important company, product and customer stories to the world.
This podcast is all about making marketing communications and content more human, fun and effective.
We are a jargon-monoxide-poisoning free zone. Leave a comment on the blog. Follow Kathy.
Facebook for Business
When we hear about companies who have been successful on Facebook….we think consumer companies: Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Lush Cosmetics, Lay’s…and on and on. What about for b2b? What’s different for b2b – is it really that different? What works and what doesn’t?
Join me Thurs, Aug 28th, when we chat to Facebook marketer and funnyman, Brian Carter.
Brian Carter, is the internationally bestselling author of three books: The Like Economy, LinkedIn for Business and Facebook Marketing. He's s one of the best known names in digital marketing and has been in the game for 15 years. He's keynoted and developed marketing programs and strategies for companies of all sizes, including Microsoft, Universal Studios, The U.S. Army, The World Health Organization, NBC, PrideStaff, and Dramamine. Brian has been on Bloomberg TV and has taught digital marketing to more than 10,000 students. His current projects are two new books- The Cowbell Principle, and Facebook For Network Marketing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (84 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (54 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- reactionariez (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- OPWR (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- SirTemplar (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- El Maat (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)