SORT BY Relevancy
The Barnes United Methodist Church Feeding ministry is discussed by Reverend Kenneth Scott, Kristy Robbins and Sheila Penn.
This is an excerpt from the the service on 22 September 2013, featuring the sermon by Tom Nelson, senior pastor of the First United Methodist Church in Port Orange, FL.
A video of the excerpt is available on YouTube.
Recorded, edited and produced by Ken English, DaytonaBeachVideoMarketing.com.
J.A. Adams is a United Methodist Church Certified Lay Speaker --Workshop presenter and advocate addressing issues concerning emotional health and safety of families (ongoing)--Volunteer Gateway Church (Austin, TX) Restore Ministries: One to One, Facilitator for Circle of Healing (domestic Violence recovery) and Wounded Heart (Sexual abuse recovery)
Please join, The New Dawn Live Show, on Thanksgiving Day, at 10:00 AM EST. Call in at (267)521-0178 or click on link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newdawnministriesllc.
Rev. Michael Parker II, Pastor of The Ames United Methodist Church, 112 Baltimore Pike, Bel Air Maryland, will be serving us Thanksgiving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert on a silver platter. John 21:16 “Jesus said unto him, Feed My sheep.”
Rev. Parker currently serves as a Board Member on the United Methodist General Board of Church & Society and as a representative on the Northeastern Jurisdiction’s Young Adult Council of the United Methodist Church.
Rev. Parker’s motto can be easily summed up in Isaiah 61:4, “they will rebuild
the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruin
cities that have been devastated for generations.
Desiring to use all his gifts for the advancement of God’s Kingdom, Rev. Parker is a young man who is on the move for bringing God glory in all he does.
The New Dawn Live Show is created by New Dawn Ministries LLC.
A Cataclysmic sinkhole opens up in Russia swallowing at least one house (details forthcoming in the broadcast). Also Florida State University Strozier Library had a gunman come in and shoot 3 people before being shot dead by FSU Police in Tallahassee, Florida. Also Shawn Miller a Managing Director of Citigroup was found dead with his throat cut in his Manhattan bathtub as now 49 Bankers have died in the last year. Also 2 Homosexual men Scott Chappell and Kenneth Barner members of Green Street United Methodist Church in Winson-Salem, NC have filed a complaint because Methodist Pastor Kelly Carpenter would not marry them. Also President Obama will give a "Prime Time" address on his "Executive Action" on immigration but will not speak on the 120 Christian Bible College students that the Feds are deporting. Also a 7 month pregnant mother drowns her 3 kids and then jumps to her own death in United Kingdom. These and much more current news events along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
CO-HOST RON MARCH WILL GIVE A UPDATE ON UNITED NATIONS VISIT TO DETROIT AND A POSITIVE VIEW ON FERGUSON.....MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN FRIDAY NOVEMBER 28TH AT 6PM EST, RON MARCH HAS A LOT OF INFORMATION TO GIVE US.
the country has gone crazy!
- today is Black Friday, there are protests planned in 1600 cities, we will try to get an interview from the protest happening today in Portland.
- Ferguson, Missouri is facing the wrath that was promised before the Grand Jury's decision. We will have a phone interview w Shay Horse, live on the ground from Ferguson.
- I will recap the last 4 days of protests in Portland from my personal perspective using Denis Theriault's twitter feed as my guidelines, then I will elaborate on each one.
-over the last week I have witnesses dozens of younger people discover the personal power, and watched other people catch the "activism bug", I will describe what each one looks like.
- protesting is a tool. we shall discuss what else is in your tool box.
- dead crows all over downtown? is this an ominous omen of thing to come or a coincidence that the night before the crows were found the Portland Police used sonic weapons against protesters?
- what it looks like when people interrupt an anti-police march to ask the police for help. smh.
- are your FB friends racist? should you delete them? let's talk about it.
- the Doug Fir dropped an extremely insensitive flier for tonight's (now cancelled) dance party. was it racist? was the timing terrible?
- then the Oregonian continued to be a mockery of journalism by confusing the entire story! bwahahahahaaa.
- I will release the complete comic line-up for this years Efryting Drive plus drop some of the much anticipated musical guests.
- we will preview tomorrows big anti-police march which starts at 6pm at the Justice Center.
you are welcome to call in at 914 338 1847
as always our delicious smoke good is provided by Gonzo Farms with news updates provided by The Portland Intelligencer , the last newspaper you will ever read.
Pastor John Paul McGee, a gifted young servant of God, is the son of Pastor Steven McGee (Cincinnati, OH) and Carol Bonds (Baltimore, MD). He received Christ at the tender age of five and accepted his call to the preaching ministry at age 12. Elder McGee was licensed to preach on February 21, 1999 at the New Friendship Baptist Church under the leadership of Pastor Ralph D. White, and ordained an Elder on June 20, 2007 at Hope Fellowship Church by Bishop Derek T. Triplett. There he served as the Associate Pastor of Music and Ministry Development. Pastor McGee currently serves the St. James United Methodist Church as Pastor of Worship and Arts.
Dr. A'ndrea J. Wilson is an award winning author of Wife 101, Husband 101, Couples 101, My Business His Way: Wisdom and Inspiration for Entrepreneurs, Kiss & Tell: Releasing Expectations, and the Ready & ABLE Teens Series. She also writes thrillers and mysteries under the pen name Janell (www.iamjanell.com). She coauthored He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not with Twilla Robinson Booker, and co-wrote the song "Pink Hat Day" which appears on Inspirational Singer, Carmen Calhoun's I Am CD. A lover of education and learning, Dr. Wilson has earned a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology from the State University of New York, College at Brockport, a Master's of Science in Counseling Psychology; Marriage and Family Counseling from Palm Beach Atlantic University, and a PhD in Global Leadership; Educational Leadership from Lynn University. In addition to writing novels, Dr. Wilson is the President of Divine Garden Press, a publishing company which promotes books that address marriage and family issues. Visit her specialized website for the Wife 101 Series at www.wife101.com.
i will be talking about the black experience in the U.S. what we as a people are subject to that others are not, the way we are approached on the streets in the market on the job how we are considered thugs, thiefs, crimminals and lazy before you even know anything about us
in The Bible
NLMC- We welcome you to Bible study as we listen and follow along with the Word of God. We will use Audio Bible NLT.
We are a Non-Denomination Church internationally around the world. God is Free and you should never have to may money to bring him into your life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (55 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (14 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (13 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (6 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (4 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (3 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (2 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (2 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)