SORT BY Relevancy
1. According to Reuters, the United Arab Emirates is at the forefront of a regional push to build up domestic defense manufacturing capability to reduce reliance on imports that come with too many strings attached.
2. According to the Digital Journal, scientists gathered at this week's annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in Boston have warned that extreme weather events like Hurricane Sandy and the extended Texas drought are here to stay.
3. According to The Blaze, four foreigners were detained last week in Benghazi, Libya, on charges of printing and distributing materials that promote Christianity. The embattled missionaries are from South Africa, South Korea, Egypt and Sweden, with the latter individual also holding U.S. citizenship.
4. According to Reuters, Nigeria's secret service say they have arrested a "terrorist cell" trained in Iran which planned to attack U.S. and Israeli targets in Africa's most populous nation.
5. According to the Times of Israel, Ra-fi Ei-tan, a former high-ranking Mossad official and adviser to former Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon, says that Benjamin Netanyahu should await President Obama's visit with a diplomatic proposal of unilateral disengagement from the West Bank. Ei-tan said the Prime Minister Sharon was developing such a plan before he suffered a debilitating stroke in 2006.
Jesus Christ said in Mark 8:38: "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
In the first of Gov 2.0 Radio's Country Profiles, we look at connected government in the United Arab Emirates.
Host Allison Hornery is joined by Salem Al Shair Al Suwaidi, the Director General of Emirates eGovernment to talk about the Emirates' journey to reach their current ranking by UNPAN's recent eGovernment survey as #1 in the Arab region.
IN South Africa Chinese 'become black'
The High Court in South Africa has ruled that Chinese South Africans are to be reclassified as black people.
It made the order so that ethnic Chinese can benefit from government policies aimed at ending white domination in the private sector.
The Chinese Association of South Africa took the government to court, saying its members had been discriminated against.An estimated 200,000 ethnic Chinese live in South Africa.
The association said their members often failed to qualify for business contracts and job promotions because they were regarded as whites.
The association said Chinese South Africans had faced widespread discrimination during the years of apartheid when they had been classified as people of mixed race.
The BBC's Mpho Lakaje in Johannesburg says the Broad-Based Economic Empowerment and the Employment Equity Acts were designed to eradicate the legacy of apartheid which left many black people impoverished.
IN AMERICA ONE WORD 'SOVEREIGNTY'
In general terms, we understand sovereignty to mean a nation's independence from other governments, and its freedom of choice to act politically. In history, there are many examples of sovereignty concentrated in a single ruler like the tsar-autocrats of Russia, or the French King Louis XIV, who declared, "I am the state." But states today have elaborate procedures that decentralize their sovereignty, for example, through periodic elections, independent courts, etc. For a constitutional republic like the United States, our sovereignty also includes an important central element described in the phrase, "Congress shall make no law.... "
a weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran
It’s United Nations Day and who better to discuss that venerable institution than Senator Adlai E. Stevenson III. His father’s great friend, Eleanor Roosevelt, served as a delegate the United Nations General Assembly and chaired the committee that drafted the document known as The Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Moreover, Adlai II was appointed as U.N. Ambassador by then President John F. Kennedy and served in that capacity from 1961 – 1965.
If you want to learn the making of world history from an insider’s point of view, you won’t want to miss this one!
Listen to this anointed servant of the Most High as he brings the Word of the Lord to you. Bishop Solomon has preached all over the United States and has established Churches in Africa. God uses this obediant vessel and manifests signs, wonders, miracles and gifts of the Holy Ghost in Jesus' name, confirming the Word of the Lord. You will be blessed and encouraged in your faith!
Our guest this week is David Gershaw president of Remphos Technologies. David is the founder of two high-tech design and manufacturing companies. As a high school student David started his first company designing and producing an LED upgrade for BMW headlights sold through BMW parts catalogues and distributors nationwide. He filed his first patent at 17 and has since authored 9 patents related to LED technology. In 2008 while earning his engineering and business degrees, he launched RemPhos Technologies.
David will discuss the the latest in LED technology and how he created a business that is manufacturing state-of-the-art technology in the United States
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss the topics of "Town Jacking", Water Lynching", Weaponized Banking", and "Weaponized Water". Not knowing these terms could cause you to not only loose your house, but an entire township could be at risk.
Tullahassee, Oklahoma is an historical town in the United States Of America, however they are currently fighting against predators who want to "steal" their town via ultra high water bills.
We shall get the story of Tullahassee of how the town was founded and what they are doing today. Most of all we shall have a brain storming session to assist them in getting rid of a massive water bill, during our "Water Law Clinic".
This week we will discuss Man United's 1 point tie against West Brom. Also will we ever fully know the truth about Eboli as it seems to get worse as the weeks go on. Would Ben Carson even have a real chance of changing a corrupt system. Huston telling churches you have no legal right to refuse thing based on you religious beliefs. That and more so join me and be apart of the conversation.
As a little boy, James was known as Jimmy. He loved to eat Italian food, play with his dog Snoopy and spend time with his best friend Manny.
At the age of 18, he began his career as an Army band musician. He spent three years performing in Japan (where he once greeted Kenny G on a train platform). He now calls himself a musical storyteller. Using music, he shares his story of being molested as a boy and his forgiveness journey. James believes that lack of forgiveness is holding many back financially, spiritually and emotionally from becoming all they were meant to be.
At the age of 30, James began to share this Forgive & Live message to audiences all over the United States and Mexico. James wants to see everyone start his own Forgive & Live journey. In addition to speaking he is a music teacher, a podcaster (The Music Ed Podcast), an author and a recording artist.
James’ mother was on welfare when he was a child. Nobody in his family had been to college. James earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees while working full time and being a parent. He believes in life-long learning.
James married his beautiful high school sweetheart. She has put up with him for 28 years. They have four wonderful kids and the two most beautiful, terrific granddaughters in the universe. They make their home in Colorado Springs, Colorado. One of his life goals is to act his shoe size, not his age. Find out more about James at www.divinemusic.com or follow him on Twitter at @jamesthedivine.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (30 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (16 chatters)
- MRTALK (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- THE GREG SQUIRREL SHOW (1 chatters)
- Richard G Medlock Program (1 chatters)
- FansFavorite*com Jets Podcast (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- Bealeader (1 chatters)