SORT BY Relevancy
1. According to Reuters, the United Arab Emirates is at the forefront of a regional push to build up domestic defense manufacturing capability to reduce reliance on imports that come with too many strings attached.
2. According to the Digital Journal, scientists gathered at this week's annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in Boston have warned that extreme weather events like Hurricane Sandy and the extended Texas drought are here to stay.
3. According to The Blaze, four foreigners were detained last week in Benghazi, Libya, on charges of printing and distributing materials that promote Christianity. The embattled missionaries are from South Africa, South Korea, Egypt and Sweden, with the latter individual also holding U.S. citizenship.
4. According to Reuters, Nigeria's secret service say they have arrested a "terrorist cell" trained in Iran which planned to attack U.S. and Israeli targets in Africa's most populous nation.
5. According to the Times of Israel, Ra-fi Ei-tan, a former high-ranking Mossad official and adviser to former Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon, says that Benjamin Netanyahu should await President Obama's visit with a diplomatic proposal of unilateral disengagement from the West Bank. Ei-tan said the Prime Minister Sharon was developing such a plan before he suffered a debilitating stroke in 2006.
Jesus Christ said in Mark 8:38: "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
In the first of Gov 2.0 Radio's Country Profiles, we look at connected government in the United Arab Emirates.
Host Allison Hornery is joined by Salem Al Shair Al Suwaidi, the Director General of Emirates eGovernment to talk about the Emirates' journey to reach their current ranking by UNPAN's recent eGovernment survey as #1 in the Arab region.
IN South Africa Chinese 'become black'
The High Court in South Africa has ruled that Chinese South Africans are to be reclassified as black people.
It made the order so that ethnic Chinese can benefit from government policies aimed at ending white domination in the private sector.
The Chinese Association of South Africa took the government to court, saying its members had been discriminated against.An estimated 200,000 ethnic Chinese live in South Africa.
The association said their members often failed to qualify for business contracts and job promotions because they were regarded as whites.
The association said Chinese South Africans had faced widespread discrimination during the years of apartheid when they had been classified as people of mixed race.
The BBC's Mpho Lakaje in Johannesburg says the Broad-Based Economic Empowerment and the Employment Equity Acts were designed to eradicate the legacy of apartheid which left many black people impoverished.
IN AMERICA ONE WORD 'SOVEREIGNTY'
In general terms, we understand sovereignty to mean a nation's independence from other governments, and its freedom of choice to act politically. In history, there are many examples of sovereignty concentrated in a single ruler like the tsar-autocrats of Russia, or the French King Louis XIV, who declared, "I am the state." But states today have elaborate procedures that decentralize their sovereignty, for example, through periodic elections, independent courts, etc. For a constitutional republic like the United States, our sovereignty also includes an important central element described in the phrase, "Congress shall make no law.... "
a weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran
1. U.S. and Arab allies again pounded Islamic State strongholds near Kobani, a Syrian border city on the brink of falling to the militants. Warplanes from the U.S. and United Arab Emirates carried out six strikes Tuesday and early Wednesday near the besieged town. U.S. officials cautioned that airstrikes were of limited effectiveness in defending the town.
2. A magnitude 6.2 earthquake struck Mexico on Tuesday in the Gulf of California, 75 miles south-west of the city of El Dorado, but there were no immediate reports of damage.
3. Warships from North and South Korea exchanged warning shots on Tuesday after a North Korean ship briefly violated the disputed western sea boundary.
4. Police and masked rioters clashed on Jerusalem's Temple Mount on Wednesday morning, as tensions ramped up ahead of the Jewish holiday of Sukkot.
5. While national and international media is focused on the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, the CDC is reminding Americans that sexually transmitted diseases are an ongoing but hidden epidemic. About 50.5 million current infections are in men while 59.5 million are in women, for a total of 110 million Americans with STDs at any given time.
The Bible says in Matthew 24:37-39: "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."
Our second coming quote for today is from C.S. Lewis. He said, "The idea which shuts out the Second Coming from our minds, the idea of the world slowly ripening to perfection, is a myth, not a generalization from experience."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Doreen Bennett Ngati Tuwharetoa, Ngati Raukawa, Te Arawa and Te Wainuiarua. My life’s work is reflected my belief to restore traditional values, beliefs and practices as the basis for our Maori families to forward in today’s world. My career objective is to add value to Indigenous people through sharing knowledge and experiences. This has been an active part of my work since 2011 establishing a Cherokee and Maori network, international cultural exchanges for your youth and education programs.
Naku tou rourou, Nau toku rourou, ka ora ai te iwi (with your basket and my basket our peoples will strive)
Mashu White Feather of the Chickamauga, Ani Gaduwa Tsalagi (Cherokee) and also Osage. We are Ani Tsisqua (Bird Clan), one of the seven clans that make up the Tsalagi (Cherokee) tribe. I am a retired healthcare professional and have also worked Indigenous education, in the state of Wisconsin, with Baraboo school district and also as Indigenous American Student Advisor at Madison Area Technical College. I also have been lecturing on our people and culture , internationally, for about 45 years.
Doreen and Mashu are Indigenous Consultants for Two Feathers International.
Harvard has implemented a travel ban, but the United States can't because racism. Also, Denmark is rolling out the red carpet for returning jihadis.
Mass walkout as Obama speaks at a Democrat Fundraiser. I'd say his coattails are shrinking, but we've been able to see that the Emperor has no clothes for awhile now.
Texas Pastors fight back as Mayor tries to pretend she isn't using the law to censor the Church. Also, ministers in Idaho are being forced to perform gay weddings or face lawsuit.
Plus, just for fun: John Kerry's dumb tweet of the week - and a bonus, Shannon Watts and the absolute idiocy of the anti-gun lobby.
Football Hotbed is the nation's leading youth football news source. It's the only media outlet in the country dedicated to covering only youth football from ages 5-15. With its roots in South Florida, Hotbed Radio hit the airwaves in August of 2011 and broadcasts year round. In January of 2013, the show went national in its focus, choosing to display the great wealth of youth football talent throughout the United States. Next stop, the world...because after all, it's a Hotbed World! Join us Monday's at 8:30 p.m. EST and online. Hosts Brandon Odoi, Ivory Durham and a cadre of other youth football experts join us every week.
THE FINAL WAKE UP CALL:
In Association with the T.E.A.B.A.G. Enterprises Incorporated
A BLACK LIONS PRODUCTION (619) 924-9883
Brought to you by Abruptly Wake Up the Sleeping
For over four hundred years the Stolen Afrikan in AmeriKKKa has been robbed of the ancestry, their Afrikan spirituality, their science and their Story, they have been uprooted and are quickly dying.
The results of governmental institutional racism & genocide are chaotic; single parent households, unwed mothers, incarceration coupled with mis-education and the under educated have practically destroyed the black family. Their right minds are being destroyed with religion, drug addition, the prison & education system.
The continuous bombardments of the court systems manipulation and negative media influence have taken a toll targeted on black children, men and women.
Society has brainwashed the black women into believing that they don't need their black men.
Our women don't believe this because they refuse to see their own reflection, which is their black man because society has convinced the black females to destroy the only true hope for their survival....The Black Man!
The Black Lions are here to help our women experience the presence of a man so they do not try to defunct his true nature.
The Black Lions are here to take back our communities, businesses, families & kin our children and our women.
...Maybe then our black women will discover that A Black Man was all she really needed in the first place.
We need our women by our side in the revolution. Let’s Talk about it. (619) 924-9883
All viewpoints expressed on this show are the sole responsibility of the creators of
Abruptly Wake Up The Sleeping: Join the conversation - Uhuru Sasa
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Minifee FTW (33 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- 888 Namaste (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)