SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Why Anxiety and Unhappiness are Epidemic Today
"We are missing the father spirit," says Roland. "Men are weak and selfish because they do not have the father spirit. That is why their children and wife are suffering." Join Roland for a fascinating look at society and the spiritual side of life.
This is Part 2 of “The Not-So Yellow Brick Road” - Acknowledging the Source of Your Unhappiness So You Can Move On. We’ve talked about recognizing the source of our unhappiness and even finding solutions to deal with our unhappiness. Now that you have acknowledged the source of your unhappiness, what will it take to get back onto the road that will lead you in the direction of happiness?
We will share our journey with you. Call us and share yours. You are not alone.
Offering info on vibrations and its affect on the body, mind and spirit. We discuss topics ranging from hip-hop, culture, fashion, the foods we eat, people we allow around us and everyday life! We encourage our listeners to challenge themselves to think from a Higher Vibrational perspective on different topics that can add or hinder ones spiritual and physical growth.
The topic and focus of this epsiode of HIGH VIBRATIONS is about looking at Pleasure from a High Vibrational aspect. Pleasure is synonymous with Happiness, and Pain is synonymous to UnHappiness. Today we will provide different ways to achieve high vibrations of pleasure and how to maintain that feeling. We will have Mami Chi w/ Standing On the Square, Lady D with Numerology Unscripted, Orb AkB w/ Health is your Wealth and Orb Sharif w/ When Maxims PopOff!!! We Welcome you to join us on this journey of High Vibrations!
Explore 'The Power Of Now' with our Weekly Book Study of Eckhart Tolle's book 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
We invite you to call in or chat online with us.
Join in and share your insights and understandings of this wonderful book. We will also seek to reveal similarities and possible contradictions with other spirtual writers and works!
7:00 PM Guest Call in phone # 347-996-5991
and/or online at
We'll continue to examine and discuss
'The Power of Now', by Eckhart Tolle, reviewing and continuing Chapter 9:
Beyond Happiness and UnHappiness There Is Peace.
This plane of existence was created by all of us to have the fun of physical expression. It was not created to have any kind of emotion hold you hostage. Emotion… pain, unhappiness, sadness… all those things were simply a mechanism we, the all gods, created to give ourselves a very recognizable signal that we were not following that mathematical equation that we set up with the purpose of the experience we desired before our birth.
Join Delrae today as we talk about how to evaluate our opinions and beliefs while exploring whether or not they are still serving us in a way that allows us to expand our understanding.
SHOW NOTES: You are craving a new mountain to climb. This series, “SATISFACTION SATURATION™”, is for you. We will address the challenges in reaching the SATISFACTION SATURATION state in regards to specific experiences, how to recognize it, how to treat it, how to prevent it, and how to handle the feedback from other people (“Must be nice to have that job, that house, that car, that award,” etc.).
This specific episode is, “I Am Successful. I Am NOT Happy. Why?”
1) You are not successful if you are not happy.
2) Why did you do the things to be partially successful? To please others? Because they were easy for you?
As per number one above, if you are in a prolonged, chronic state of unhappiness, you are not successful. The entire purpose of our “Joyful Art of Business” practice is to prevent an outcome where we have some limited success (in prestige, income, accolades, reputation, etc.) and we are miserable. We should focus on our emotional and psychological return on our investment (ROI) of time and resources in our work endeavors.
That means that we do not accept a job or professional opportunity because “everyone thinks we should” or because “it is what our parents wanted for us.” We are going to monitor our individual feelings and reactions to our work. If we dread our work and have a headache every time we go to our office, we need to make some changes. We should have some level of anticipation and excitement about the work that we do!
We all are aware of stories of rich and sad executives, lonely superstars, famous and miserable public figures who “suffer in silence” behind closed doors. Suffering is still suffering whether it is out in the open or hidden behind close
Should unhappy couples stay together for the childrens sake? How does unhappiness between the two of you affect the children? Are you willing to sacrifice your personal happiness for a miserable unhappy life? Have you tried over and over again to work it out? Nothing changes, kids are acting out, behavior problems, insecurities,depression,anger? All because of you two!!
We're continuing the show from the previous one where we ran out of time as my lovely Matt and I talk about sequels to movies we'd like, sequels that are already planned, and what we'd like to see.
We also talk about what makes us happy, and solutions to misery.
Yes, we actually literally flat out give solutions to unhappiness/misery.
Most of the show is on sequels and we do our very best to give you only the best ideas we can come up with.
Another show another guest no-show! No worries! Listen to this short story about Rebecca shares her current real-life challenge. The Lesson: All attachments cause unhappiness.
Radio & TV Host, Happiness Specialist, Author, Speaker, Intuitive & Fitness Instructor, Rebecca L. Norrington has released her latest book RealitySpirituality: The Truth About Happiness. Go to www.rebeccanorrington.com to ORDER. $19.95 USD - FREE Shipping in the USA.
Do people cheat because of something wrong in the relationship or is it something deep inside the cheater’s personality that leads them to stray? If a cheater cheats on one partner, will they also cheat on the next? Can you ever really trust a cheater? Should you even try? When it comes to cheating there are no easy answers.
Why Do People Cheat?
If you ask a cheater why they cheated they will most likely try to blame their infidelity on the relationship, the circumstances surrounding the affair, the person they cheated with or even the person they cheated on. They rarely blame themselves.
Most cheaters know that what they did was wrong and feel the need to justify their bad behavior. They will have a variety of excuses ranging from impairment to something lacking in their partner, but in the end they cheated because they wanted to. Try as they might to give a good reason for their behavior they rarely have one.
People who cheat do so because of something inside of them. Nothing another person does can make a cheater cheat. No matter how unhappy a relationship may be a cheater makes a choice to deal with that unhappiness by cheating. They have nobody to blame but themselves.
With the Arizona Cardinals and the Houston Texans kicking off their preseason slate on Saturday at University of Phoenix Stadium, Jess has Battle Red Blog's Matt Weston join him to talk about the Texans and their offseason. They discuss the acquisitions and losses of the offseason for Houston, the coaching change, the drafting of Jadeveon Clowney and more.
They go more into the whole Andre Johnson unhappiness and whether Arian Foster is also unhappy or just annoyed at reporters.
Listen in and find out about what to look forward to on Saturday.
Are you married to your spouse out of obligation? Are you trying to bargarin for the love of your mate or spouse with agreements and vows from a ceremony that is suppose to keep you in check? Do you feel obligated to be faithful in thoughts even though your mind is a cross town with that sexy new intern in your office. When true love is lacking the couple seeks its own " adhesive cement" which enables the relationship to remain intact no matter what. For many, marriage is precissely the adhesive which will give them this forced and artifical stability. This is what allows marriage partner who intimately detest each other, to stay united to death, even though they expernice daily the most profound unhappiness. The Love Dr. will discuss" I want to be free" and how to kill natural expressions of love with obligations. She will talk about false commitments. The love lines are open Tues Aug 5th, 2014 9:00 pm est. 714 244- 5155. Love Dr. Radio /blogtalkradio.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (94 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (68 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (67 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- susun weed (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- SHRAonair (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)