SORT BY Relevancy
Radical Capitalist Episode 21: What’s Behind the Campus Protests with Guest Host Don Watkins
Every week The Yaron Brook Show reviews significant headlines that impact freedom in various forms. Commenting from a philosophical view that man's greatest value is self, the Show brings unique perspective to the conversation, always ending the show with a positive sense of life.
This week guest host Don Watkins discusses free speech and what’s behind the campus protests with ARI”s Steve Simpson, director of legal studies.
Want to connect with Don or Steve? Tweet Don @dwatkins3 and Steve @ssfreespeech. Be sure to sign up at www.EqualIsUnfair.com to stay up-to-date on the Inequality issue!
Southern Sense is a show of conservative talk on news and events, with Annie "The Radio Chick" Ubelis as host and Curtis "CS" Bennett, co-host. Informative, fun, irreverent and politically incorrect, you never know where we'll go, but you'll love the journey!
Visit our website at http://www.Southern-Sense.com, become a member and follow us here and on Facebook.
Nationally recognized Agenda 21 speaker Victoria Baer informs attendees of the UN-sponsored
plan to abolish private property and other Constitutional rights
What is Agenda 21?
It's big government, REALLY BIG government- as in global governance to "achieve justice in the world economy, environment, and society". While many of the goals stated in the 1992 world plan sound desireable, implementation by over-zealous activists in national, state, and local governments (and advisors to those governments) is resulting in unacceptable restrictions on individual liberty.
Shall the United States be governed by the Constitution, or Agenda 21? Sounds far fetched, but federal mandates from the Environmental Protection Agency, with additional rstrictions from state & local governments, are increasingly dictating limitations on private property and business.
Dedication: Marine Sgt. Chad Frokjer was killed June 30, 2011 when he stepped on an improvised explosive device in southern Afghanistan's Helmand province, on the Pakistani border.
One of the latest practices in biotech is a process that allows DNA to be edited down to the letter. Known as CRISPR technology, scientists now have the ability to control gene mechanisms with unprecedented accuracy and without traditional invasive high-cost GMO procedures as they exist now. In effect, CRISPR is the evolution of GMO. All of this allows corporations to continue producing genetically altered foods without ever having to worry about legislation or labeling mandates. As consumer "right to know" demand increases and more companies are responding to protests by voluntarily labeling GMO products or removing them from their ingredients altogether, industry is well ahead of the game and consumers should not be fooled into complacency. CRISPR technology allows a crafty bypass because it is not recognized technically as a GMO process as is currently defined. Industry can use this technology to dodge existing regulations now, or in the future, and avoid GMO stigmas in public perception as they continue driving corporate profit. They would not have to disclose this new process to regulators or the public, rendering the hotly debated GMO labeling issue effectively moot. Present day loopholes in an obsolete agribusiness regulatory system may be the biggest challenge yet as consumers fight to stay informed and aware of what is happening to the manufacturing of food. Is CRISPR technology the ultimate bait and switch in the GMO debate?
Religion is required but not many Christians really know what it is. Many of us stick out our chests and boldly declare that we "don't have a religion, but rather a relationship". That is only half right. If we don't have religion, we are not fulfilling kingdom mandates. Let's talk about why we need religion and how we are missing the mark if we don't. I was once one of those who proudly proclaimed, "I am not religous!" while I clung to the cross and all that Jesus did for us. Now I'm glad to say, there is a place for religion in my relationship with the King. Who wants to sit down with me and a cup of Starbucks in a red cup and talk about it. Tune in Tuesdays @ 10 am , Eastern on Waves of Glory to find out why we have taken this stand. This is BlogTalkRadio. Call in or use the weblink from your computer.
Join Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, J.D. as he discusses fact and fiction concerning influenza vaccine mandates for hospital employees, and DHHS' goal to vaccinate all U.S. employees with the flu shot and more. Email your questions to Attorney Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org, find vaccine studies at vaccineresearchlibrary.com, and sign up for the Vaccine Rights E-Newsletter at vaccinerights.com/newslettersignup.html, and listen to ad-free archives at the new Vaccine Rights YouTube Channel.
For thirty-five years—under the guidance of the Honorable Louis Farrakhan—Karriem Allah Muhammad (Kevin A. Muhammad) has published more than a dozen books and other writings exploring the Teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
Mr. Muhammad's 3-volume book series, "FAQs About How To Eat To Live," is considered an “eye-opener” into the reasoning behind the dietary mandates in the books "How To Eat To Live," by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Other books authored by Mr. Muhammad include:
• The Defense of the Domestic Life of the Messiah, Volume One
• Obesity, Diabetes & How To Eat To Live: Transcending the Dieta...ry Dark Ages
• Nuts Are Not Good for Humans: Biological Consequences of Consumption
• The Slave Diet, Disease & Reparations
• Perils of Eating Poison-Animal: How Eating Pork Destroys the Eater
• Dietary Considerations for Breast Cancer Patients
• Against Compulsory Vaccination (Vol. 1): Why HPV Vaccines are Dangerous to the Lives of Girls, Young Women and Everyone Else
• Against Compulsory Vaccination (Vol. 2): “A Long Train of Abuses and Usurpations”
The Case Against Hepatitis B Vaccination: Prevent Your Newborns & Infants from Being Permanently Injured
• The Power of MODESTY: The Key to Health, Beauty & Longevity
Mr. Muhammad has provided leadership in increasing public
awareness about controversial government policies that
adversely affect the welfare of the citizenry. He has spearheaded several national campaigns to educate the public such matters. Mr. Muhammad’s articles have appeared in national publications. He has conducted seminars in communities throughout the United States. He has also appeared on various television programs; and once hosted a weekly Internet radio show.
News Stations (including some who should know better) have initiated a ginormous push toward mandated vaccines. Why? Why now? Who is behind national vaccine mandates? Who stands to benefit? We will discuss Hannah Polling, Andrew Wakefield and many other who prove that vaccines are not always safe or warranted.
We may have a solution that may allow all of us to feel more at ease about this controversial subject.
Sound Health Options
Welcome to the Proof Negative Radio Show. We feature a mix of New World Order news, Health & Wellness, & whatever else comes up freedom - related.
Ian Jacklin joins us to discuss the latest on Valifornia Bill SB 277, which mandates vaccines for all! No exceptions or waivers!
Please also find more of our shows here at Freedomizer Radio.
I'm certain by this show there will be enough political hijinks & news to discuss for 3 hours alone.
Our main website & chat room are at http://www.freedomizerradio.com.
We do not monitor this chat room. Please go to our Freedomizer Radio Website for our shows and chat room.
There's been a lot scurrying and "clarifying", in response to comments made by Dr. Ben Carson, regarding his concern about supporting a Muslim for president of the United States, based on the notion that "Sharia Law" is incompatible with the U.S. Constitution. .
As expected, the reaction from some Muslims was one of immediate outrage, with some calling for Carson to withdraw his candidacy.
In the aftermath, besides Dr. Carson stating that he wouldn't support a Christian who wanted theocracy (Christian Sharia), as this would put him at odds with the same Constitution.
One of the Muslim respondents has gone on record to defend Dr. Carson, saying that "a Sharia promoting Muslim cannot be the President of the USA, with its wonderful Constitution".
Hold on,we haven't even put a candidate out there, and already, we're dictating what that candidate can or cannot do!
A few thoughts come to mind, when I try to assess these statements and positions:
1) Does anyone of us here, know the Constitution from a scholarly standpoint, to qualify that this and Islamic Sharia are by design, incompatible?
2) If a believer, be he or she Muslim or Christian, avers that their Books are the irrefutable words and mandates from God, why would that person defer to the Constitution, outright?
3) What is Sharia in the first place? Are the images we've seen of "Sharia" in action, much less the penal aspects of it, fair and accurate examples?
4) Are Muslims conceding that the Qur'an and Sunnah are not consistent with the Constitution, which would support Dr. Carson's arguement?
5) Does the Constitution provide an opportunity for "Sharia Law" to be woven into its fabric?
1. For years, Russia has been helping Syrian President Bashar Assad cling to a diminishing power structure in a shrinking territorial base without trying to impose an overall strategy.
2. Israeli authorities are debating measures to curb rising unrest in Jerusalem, including a law that mandates “minimum punishments” for the throwing of rocks and firebombs.
3. The head of the U.N. nuclear agency paid what Iran’s official news agency described as a ceremonial visit on Sunday to an Iranian nuclear site that he suspects may have been used to develop explosive triggers for nuclear weapons.
4. An Arab-led attempt to censure Israel over its assumed “nuclear capabilities” failed last week, with a majority of states at the International Atomic Energy Agency’s annual meeting voting down the resolution to implement nuclear oversight in the Jewish state.
5. An American official revealed last week that Iran released five top Al Qaeda terrorists in a swap with the terror group’s branch in Yemen -- including one with a $5 million bounty on his head.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 17:15 which reads: "As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness."
Our second coming quote for today is from C.S. Lewis. He said, "Precisely because we cannot predict the moment, we must be ready at all moments."
Hosted by Marti Oakley & Debbie Dahmer
My father, Keith Blair, went into the hospital in July of 2009 for diagnosis of back pain. Without our knowledge or consent, he was given a cocktail of Risperdal, Haldol, Ativan, Tylenol with codeine, and Morphine. When I asked the doctor about this, he said it was just "hospital delirium," Sent to a nursing home, my father was given more antipsychotic drugs, along with double doses of AmbienCR, the long acting version of the drug. He ended up with the bad side effects of these black box drugs such as heart trouble, severe dehydration and kidney trouble, and sudden diabetes. He also contracted a MRSA eye infection which spread to his lungs, fell 7 times in 12 days and developed a bedsore. (He was only in the nursing home 18 days.) He ended up a second hospital due to heart and kidney problems, where the same nursing home doctor treated him.) At the second hospital, he was given daily Risperdal, and we were told to prepare for his death. When I went through the records later, I discovered that a cardiologist said he was improving and that he could be released to the nursing home in a few days.
2. How to get ALL the records.
3. Your rights in a hospital or nursing home as a patient or family member. Know the codes in your state so you can use them. if needed, if facilities try to violate these rights.
3. Dealing with the health department for complaints. Your rights in a complaint. The complaint in my father's case resulted in a new policy from the health department, AFL 1108. It mandates that nursing homes must verify that patients on antipsychotic drugs being transferred from hospitals have informed consent forms in their records, and if not, that informed consent must be obtained before the drugs can be given.
4. Dealing with the medical board for complaints.
Building Fortunes Radio is proud to have Citizens for Health's Jim's Turner back to explain what is happening in the world of vaccines. If you are not familiar with laws being passed or turned down about vaccinations and your state, you will want to listen in.
Citizens.org is the website you can go to to sign up for the newsletters and announcements citizens.org
Building Fortunes Radio www.buildingfortunesradio.com is where you can hear archived versions.
Peter Mingils and Jim Turner really get in to some of the most concerning topics you will ever hear.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (33 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Step Into the Light (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- The Sports Drive Podcast (1 chatters)
- SoulfullyAboutYou (1 chatters)
- Dan Clements (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- ChrisStevensOnAir (1 chatters)