SORT BY Relevancy
Call us and join in the discussion! (718) 508-9419 + option #1
Discussion topics for tonight’s episode:
Update on the story of Terry’s student who was in the hospital with an unknown condition and ended up in a coma.
Hell Yes: An exciting park for kids.
NSA data mining programs ruled unconstitutional in parts and injunction entered and stayed pending appeal.
Will Edward Snowden be welcomed back?
Book report: Aloha from Hell.
Healthy holidays, are they possible?
Greeting cards and post cards.
Continuing to share Christmas traditions and stories about the holidays.
Classic cars and road trips, especially during Christmas and the holidays.
Hell No! the radio show is a fun water cooler talk show about what’s going on in the world as we take callers who express their thoughts. Hell No! is friendly, funny, real and focused on empowering the truth as well as giving a voice to people left in the dust. Hell No! isn't democratic, fascist, politically correct or a place for sacred cows. We're going to have fun and get down to brass tacks.
This week’??s show
Ballot Access and the unconstitutional behavior of Democrats and Republicans
September 6th, 2014
Politics Done Right has a guest host today. I am sure you will enjoy our most opinionated Coffee Party leader. Bobby Rodrigo will get your thinking juices flowing.
Ballot Access and the unconstitutional behavior of Democrats and Republicans
Now that Labor Day has passed we are officially in Election Season. The Congressional Midterms and the various state elections are upon us. Yet independents and candidates from the Green Party, the Constitution Party and the Libertarian Party are battling to for ballot access. The Democrats in Illinois have eliminated the Green Party for the Ballot. The Democrat and Republicans have successfully eliminated any alternative party candidates and independents in New Jersey. Republicans in Illinois have successfully eliminated the Constitution Party in Illinois and they have sued Libertarian Party State Senate Candidate Gigi Bowman in New York to remove her from the ballot. The Green Party has sued in Illinois. All over the country the ballot access continues and the Democrats and the Republicans just don't want to let anyone else play in sandbox. Guest hosting on Politics Done is Bobby Rodrigo and he will have as one of his guests The Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Georgia Doug Craig to offer his expertise on the ballot access struggles faced by anyone who is not a Democrat or Republican. Please join us.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Critical Convo returns with the first episode of summer 2014. with your hosts Chris Nallege and Red Rob. Tune in, while we discuss various topics and bring you information that just might..make you get up off your ass, and stumble out of the waking nightmare of the American Dream.
http://www.christianmoney.com On this episode Jim discusses the federal court ruling that makes carrying a gun in the nation's capital now legal. Why did Amazon stock plummet and Facbook stock skyrocket this week? One man selling goldmine for Bitcoin. UFO reported by numerous witnesses this weekend in Toronto. NASA says that the earth had a near miss with a solar flare in 2012, one that could have wiped out all electronics and returned us to the stone age. The typical household has lost one third of its net worth since 2003 and LYFT is cleared to begin peer to peer ride sharing in all five boroughs of New York City.
Campaign for Liberty
I'll be discussing my attending an event this past week with several AZ elected officials and one told me in response to a question about stopping the Federal Governments intrusion into AZ by using the 10 Amendment to prevent it that most in the Legislature wouldn't understand the process and therefore wouldn't work. Vans programs consist mainly on Political Issues and his Comments on them. He'll have Guests, and take Callins @ 347-857-4804 / 877-572-4283, join us in the Chat Room. We appreciate your Sharing the Program & Join me on Face Book with comments, postings, likes etc., Contact Van to speak with your groups in person. God Bless You All; Van
Fresh hell on a polished silver platter. Tonight's guest Jim Neighbors joins us to discuss "Overpasses for America."
Overpasses is a non-partisan grass roots movement made up of everyday Americans who understand the value of the U.S. Constitution. Government is the problem, and in need of massive reform. The immediate goal is to see the corrupt Barack Hussein Obama held accountable for his many unconstitutional actions.
Other goals: removal of members of Congress who disregard the Constitution, engage in insider trading, crony capitalism, benefit unduly from their position, and attempt to make themselves exempt from laws that the American people are held to.
CAROL AND RENE WELCOME BOB BARNET AND TERRY TRUSSELL OF: "THE REPUBLIC FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA": What the Republic for the United States of America is and what it stands for: It is the only lawful government in the US of A. It has peacefully, honorably, and lawfully re-inhabited the republican form of Governance demanded by the Constitution of the US of A that was vacated in 1871 by an unconstitutional act of Congress. The lawful Congress of the Republic has been meeting in sessions since 2010 as the provisional interim government. The goal is to bring the US of A into complete compliance with the Constitution within 10 years. It is a peaceful, honorable, and lawful government which relies on Law as its foundation, not violence or power. http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/ https://www.facebook.com/Republicfortheunitedstates.org
Our Sponsor: VIRUGARD/STOP VIRAL ILLNESS (EBOLA is VIRAL) https://www.facebook.com/pages/VFI-Humic-Acid/1509491052601357 /SHOW SPECIAL $40: reg $50/PROMO CODE: Two Moms /CALL: 714-331-8587 to order now
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, and his co-host, Chappy, take on the serious issues of the day. This is where freedom and the Constitution live! They discuss the following:
1. What is the "Christian Right" anyways? Shane talks about the "Christian Right Wrong" and the "Christian Right Right."
2. Eric Cantor is leaving Congress for a better paying job on Wall Street. Good for him and for us!
3. Americans fear that the federal government will continue to enact unconstitutional gun measures via legislation and executive edict. A few sheriffs are making clear what will and won't happen if the federal government tries to enforces these gun-grabbing laws.
4. What is nullification anyways?
5. What can you do in the fight for freedom and America?
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, aren't taking Labor Day off. They're bringing a great program to you on liberty, American exceptionalism, and the dangers of abandoning our charters of freedom. During this show, they cover the following:
1. A husband and wife, who were fined $13,000 and told they could not discriminate against same-sex couples after refusing to allow a gay wedding on their New York farm, have announced that they will "no longer host any wedding ceremonies on their property." What does the Free Exercise clause of the First Amendment mean anyways?
2. North Carolina is putting a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment on the ballot (SB399) which would allow criminal defendants to waive their right to a jury trial.
3. Stupid things that the government spends money on.
4. The University of Oregon has dropped the unconstitutional conduct charges it filed against a student based on a four-word joke wholly protected by the First Amendment.
5. Senator Harry Reid is being shown the door, as Southern Utah University removes his name from one of the college buildings.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (25 chatters)
- Lisa Williams Medium (13 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (11 chatters)
- MRTALK (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- LivingEden (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (2 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)
- Visionaries in Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- BobBrown (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)