SORT BY Relevancy
TOPIIC: Ulcerative Colitis Medications and Your Immune System
WHEN: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 @ 10:00 p.m .east
On Demand 24/7/365
See You Then!
Ulcerative Colitis News, Information and Developments
WHEN: Monday, June 10, 2013 @ 10:00 p.m. *2 hours* EST US
ON DEMAND: 24 /7/365
LIsten to on demand episodes at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/uctalk
Please share our show with your followers and friends.
TOPIC: Ulcerative Colitis Diet, The Immune System and Health
Do you have ulcerative colitis or know someone that does, please listen to Ulcerative Colitis Talk in on Monday, June 24, 2013 @ 10:00 p.m.. Share the show with your friends and followers!
LISTEN TO OUR PREVIOUS EPISODES NOW 24/7/365 ON DEMAND WORLDWIDE 100% FREE
TOPIC: Ulcerative Colitis Info, Drugs, Health Insurance amd Prescription Plans
WHEN: Friday, June 14, 2013 @ 10:00 p.m. EST or On Demand 24/7/365
TOPIC: Tune in to learn all about a new and revolutionary ulcerative colitis diet and inflammatory bowel disease cleanse that will help you manage your ulcerative colitis symtpoms naturally.
WHEN: July 3, 2013 @ 10:00 p.m. -EST -US
ON DEMAND 24 /7/365
Crohns and Colitis is much more common than you would think. The treatment of it is different for everyone and sometimes the treatment leads to surgery.
Dr. Talamini specializes in gastrointestinal surgery, with an emphasis on the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis). He is considered a pioneer in minimally invasive abdominal surgery, and is recognized as one of the leading authorities on laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery in the United States.
In addition to his position as chairman of surgery and chief of surgery at University Hospital, Dr. Talamini serves Stony Brook Medicine as founding director of the Stony Brook Medical Innovation Institute, where he is charged with developing and testing new techniques and devices that solve challenges in surgical and procedurally-based medical, pediatric, and radiological specialties.
Dr. Talamini website
631-444-4545 office phone
Strategies of Success
Host Brian A Cohen DTM
Nothing by mouth was how he ate for months on end. With a family, a career and one very big challenge Jon tells us how he adjusted then and what that means to him now.
Jon Reiner is the award-winning author of the memoir The Man Who Couldn’t Eat, (Simon & Schuster), selected as a Top Pick by the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune and Daily Beast and winner of a Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Award for best audiobook. The book is based on a story of the same title Reiner wrote for Esquire which won the James Beard Foundation Award for Magazine Feature Writing, was nominated for a National Magazine Award, and was translated into multiple languages for international publication. Other recent writing has been published by The Atlantic, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, NPR.com, CNN.com, DownEast, San Francisco Book Review, Nervous Breakdown, Slice, Creative Nonfiction, Fool, Graze and elsewhere.
Strategies Of Success
Host - Brian A Cohen DTM
Crohn’s disease may affect as many as 700,000 Americans. Men and Women are equally likely to be affected, and while the disease can occur at any age, Crohn's is more prevalent among adolescents and young adults between the ages of 15 and 35.
Ulcerative colitis may affect as many as 700,000 Americans. Men and Women are equally likely to be affected, and most people are diagnosed in their mid-30s. The disease can occur at any age and older men are more likely to be diagnosed than older women
What is being done to research and find the cause of these diseases? For that we ask Dr. Ellen Li.
Dr. Ellen Li, MD, PhD, a gastroenterologist and research scientist, is Chief of the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology in the Department of Medicine at Stony Brook University School of Medicine. Dr. Li oversees the clinical, research and training of a Division that specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive tract and liver.
Dr. Li’s major research interest is on defining the role of the gut microbiome in digestive diseases, particularly inflammatory bowel diseases, colon cancer, and functional GI disorders (e.g. irritable bowel syndrome). Since coming to Stony Brook in 2009, Ellen has launched an interdepartmental Digestive Diseases Biobanking Core, with the generous support of the Simons Foundation, that will provide an infrastructure that encourages collaborations between clinicians and basic scientists in conducting clinical translational research.She is the author of 77 peer-reviewed articles and several chapters in the Textbook of Gastroenterology.
Strategies of Success
Host Brian A Cohen DTM
READINGS Tonight! http://youtu.be/xBBAG3LL9qc Music by Leah West... www.leahwest.com It''s so iportant that people hear the messages of personal growth as we take a closer look into the life of Michelle Whitedove! We will take calls at the halfway mark. Celebrity Psychic Michelle Whitedove is a world class spiritual medium,and the first legitimate psychic to prove her supernatural abilities by being tested on American Television. Lifetime TV named her America’s #1 Psychic .
Whitedove’s mission is to empower humanity as an enlightenment teacher and visionary. She’s a six time author who actively works as a Psychic Life Coach, Spiritual-Medium, and Futurist. You may have seen her on HBO or the TODAY Show with Matt Lauer.
Pick up a copy of Michelle’s new book titled ASK WHITEDOVE, spiritual advice from America’s Top Psychic - get it on AMAZON
For more information about Michelle, her books and her appearances go to MichelleWhitedove.com and you can follow her on Facebook & Twitter. I will also be sharing my personal experience with Michelle Whitedove back in 2010 at a time in my life when it felt as if the rug was literally pulled beneath my feet as my then 23 year old son clung to life battling Pan Colitis. Michelle Whitedove's compassion and integrity was deeply felt and her approach while standing in truth made it easy for me to receive messages from spirit. Join us tonight grab your favorite beverage and settle in for an enlightening conversation. The Call in number again is 602-753-1755 calls will be taken in order that they are received.
Keri Dolan - "Don't let anything ever stop you from achieving your full potential; especially crohns or colitis"
Keri is living by her words and you will learn how she has found strength in her that helps her manage and even overcome some of her challenges.
Learn from an amazing young women that uses her talents as an artist, confidence as person and her own determination to teach others that you are "a million times stronger" than your obstacle to overcome.
Strategies of Success
Website content that speaks for you
Host Brian A Cohen DTM
On this epiode of "Doc Talk", I'll be discussing "Inflammatory Bowel Disease", which includes ulcerative colitis and Crohn's Disease. This informative show will educate listeners on IBD, symptoms and causes,
I'll also share with you a variety of helpful foods and foods to avoid. Lastly, I'll be discussing what Crohn's disease is and how to live and function with it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (94 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- Ron Reck (7 chatters)
- John Baptist (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- BTR4367 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)