SORT BY Relevancy
While Americans continue to be fed lies by the corporate media about what is happening in Eastern Ukraine's Donbass region, the struggle between the fascist coup government of Ukraine and the largely ethnic Russian population is degenerating into outright genocide. Donbass defenders are characterized as "terrorists" by Kiev government officials who describe them as "subhuman." The US government, which backed the coup, recently voted 100-0 in the Senate to send arms to finish the job.
Geroge Eliason is a highly respected American reporter who lives in the embattled region of Eastern Ukraine and writes for OpEd News. He rejoins us for a conversation about the situation in Ukraine,
This show will be rebroadcast on February 14 at 9 AM PST/ 12 PM EST on the Star Com Radio network.
Take Back America for the People is an educational nonprofit whose mission is to explain the true costs of corporate control of the US government.
Neither the United States nor NATO will fight Russia for Ukraine. The Ukrainians must fight for themselves. But the West could and should provide Ukraine with everything it needs to resist and deter further Russian aggression and defend its territory.
Moscow realizes that the longer it waits to launch its all-out invasion of eastern Ukraine, the more time Kiev will have to better prepare by mobilizing its army, energizing its people, and soliciting further Western support.
Gilberto Villahermosa is a retired US Army Colonel with 33 years of
military service. He has served as an Army Strategist, Army Historian,
Intelligence Analyst, and Soviet//Russian Specialist.
His latest article “Putin as Warlord” was just published in the latest
issue of Modern War magazine.
Tags: Gilberto Villahermosa, Russia, Ukraine, Russo-Ukrainian War, war, Obama, Kiev, Moscow
XGFR WELCOMES HEAVYWEIGHT CONTENDER THE ONE AND ONLY "FAST" EDDIE CHAMBERS (42–4 -23 KOs)
Eddie started boxing professionally in 2000 at the age of 18. For the first five years, he fought unknown opponents before raising his level of competition significantly in 2005 .
In 2006 he took a further step upward by defeating former title challenger Ed Mahone and renowned clubfighter Domonic Jenkins (in spite of his record of only 9-5 Jenkins had beaten several prospects).
On March 20, 2010 he faced Wladimir Klitschko for his first ever title shot in Düsseldorf, Germany. Klitschko defeated Chambers by knockout five seconds before the end of the final round. The Ukrainian was criticized between rounds by his trainer Emanuel Steward for not fighting aggressively enough despite having won all prior rounds and Chambers only fighting back weakly. Klitschko began punching more often during the final round than he had done before which eventually led to his left hook hitting Chambers and knocking him out.
FOLLOW "FAST EDDIE CHAMBERS ON TWITTER @champfasteddie
FOLLOW XGFR @TONETHABISHOP
"A Failure of a Pop-Princess or A Blessing In Disguise" - A story of a Ukrainian child star turned sound designer. Check out www.ValYuri.com and Tune in live to hear her incredible story!
It will go down as the biggest upset in a heavyweight title fight since Tyson-Douglas, but it will also go down as one of the most boring, uneventful heavyweight title fights in the history of boxing. Despite the lack of action, in Dusseldorf Germany today, Tyson Fury (25-0, 18 KOs) outpointed long-reigning champ Wladimir Klitschko (64-4, 53 KOs) in a unanimous decision victory by scores of 116-11, 115-112 X2.
This was the Ukrainian’s first loss in eleven years. Wladimir never seemed to let his hands go throughout the entire fight, and Fury was keen to keep moving around the ring and not get caught with one of Wladimir’s big right hands.
Wladimir had a career low in punches landed: 52 of 231 (23%). Fury only landed 86 out of 371 punches (23%), but was consistently landing at least one more shot per round than the champion was, and most rounds were virtually impossible to give to Wladimir: that is how inactive and gun shy he looked.
We will without a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can express your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Nestor Gibbs at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com
Be sure to subscribe to us on https://www.youtube.com/Thaboxingvoice and http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thaboxingvoiceradio to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay updated by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice
Please consider leaving a review of the podcast on iTunes helps tremendously to raise the visibility of the podcast https://itun.es/us/oY7JJ.c
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for January 25, 2015. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Indiscriminate rocket fire slammed into a market, schools, homes and shops on Saturday in Ukraine's southeastern city of Mariupol, killing at least 30 people. The Ukrainian president called the blitz a terrorist attack and NATO and the U.S. demanded that Russia stop supporting the rebels.
2. The Pentagon has said that ISIS jihadists have lost only a tiny fraction of captured territory in Iraq after five months of U.S.-led air strikes.
3. Iran has threatened to attack Israel from the West Bank, in retaliation for an alleged Israeli airstrike in Syria on Sunday that left 12 Iranian and Hezbollah operatives dead.
4. Kurdish forces have fired rockets into Mosul for the first time since Islamic State militants overran the northern Iraqi city last summer.
5. A Syrian opposition field commander said the Free Syria Army has been monitoring Iranian, Lebanese, and even Russian soldiers on the border with Israel, as his forces plan a siege on the government-held regional capital of Quneitra. The Syrian rebel commander said the Shiites have an agenda that endangers not only the Syrian opposition, but Israel as well.
6. Iran’s foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif had said that a vote in the U.S. Congress for more sanctions against his country will kill a likely nuclear deal with the West.
7. In 2014, India saw a wave of violence towards Christians that left five dead, including one 11-year-old child. A new report from the Mumbai-based Catholic Secular Forum revealed that another 7,000 people experienced other types of...
1. The U.S. State Department said on Tuesday that s missile test announced by Iran over the weekend was an apparent violation of a U.N. Security Council resolution and Washington will raise it at the United Nations.
2. The Israeli authorities began setting up roadblocks and checkpoints in some Arab neighborhoods of East Jerusalem on Wednesday and deployed hundreds of police officers and soldiers on the roads and buses, a response to what the government called a “wave of terrorism.”
3. U.S. and Russian defense officials are holding more talks on Wednesday via videoconference on safety procedures for their crews flying missions over Syria.
4. The Ukrainian defense ministry says one soldier was killed and two were injured on Tuesday in eastern Ukraine in violation of a month-long ceasefire between government and rebel forces.
5. In a rebuff to China, U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter said on Tuesday that the United States military would sail and fly wherever international law allowed, including the disputed South China Sea.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 73:24 which reads: "Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory."
Our second coming quote for today is from Oswald Chambers. He said, "I do not know how I am going to stay up “in the air” with the Lord; but that is no business of mine."
Welcome to this Ethno News Now Special Report on the current political turmoil in Ukraine -- a historical drama which is unfolding minute-by-minute with potentially cataclysmic consequences for all sides involved. Before we get to tonight's special topic, David Baillie will start things off with a brief report on the trial of Prof. Robert Faurisson in Paris. Robert Lloyd will then provide a report and analysis of a YouTube video that has gone viral entitled "I Am a Ukrainian." Then we will turn to ANA Chairman Rodney Martin for his own detailed report and analysis on current events in Ukraine. Finally, our special guest analyst, Dr. Igor Artemov, Ph.D., will provide his own unique expert analyses from the point of view of a well-respected Russian Nationalist and historian. Dr. Artemov will help us answer some of the following topical questions: Who are the Ukrainian Nationalists? Are they a united/homogeneous bloc, or is this merely a portrayal concocted by the Western media? Is there an authentic historical basis for Ukrainian Nationalism? And if not, who stands to gain?
1. A bipartisan congressional task force concluded in a report released on Tuesday that the U.S. is losing the battle to stop Americans from traveling abroad to enlist in ISIS.
2. A U.S. official with knowledge of the latest intelligence said Russian airstrikes in Syria could happen at any time.
3. Muslim extremists burned down three churches in Tanzania last week and issued threats to the area's Christians.
4. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on Tuesday derided Russia's call for the creation of an international antiterrorism coalition, saying the Russians inspire terrorism on their own doorstep and back bellicose puppet governments.
5. The Israeli military says it has carried out airstrikes in the Gaza Strip after a rocket was launched from the Palestinian territory toward Israel.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 41:9 which reads: "Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me."
Our second coming quote for today is from J.C. Ryle. He said, "Uncertainty about the date of the Lord's return is calculated to keep believers in an attitude of constant expectation and to preserve them from despondency."
What do Ukraine and Syria have in common? Both are attempts by the Empire to establish what GHW Bush labeled the New World Order, the idea of which is a stable order where those who control the US and other Western governments can set the rules for all of us.
In the case of Ukraine, the US role is so obvious that the CEO of the private intelligence agency Stratford called it "the most blatant coup in history." Even Kissinger acknowledged it, yet the US government and the pressitutes in the corporate media deny that obvious reality. In Syria, the hand of the US has been seen even in the corporate media since as early as 2012, along with blatant involvement of Turkey and Saudi Arabia and a less publicized role for Israel. Despite this, the Obama administration has yet to give up on its demand that Assad must go, no matter how many innocent Syrians die as a result.
In this interview, Karl Eysenbach deconstructs the Empire, hgihglighting its vulnerabilities and the reasons he believes it is failing.
This show will be rebroadcast on August 29` at 2 PM PST/ 5 PM EST on the Star Com Radio Network.
Take Back America for the People is an educational nonprofit whose mission is to explain the true costs of allowing corporate control of the US government.
Novorussia News with Zak Novak, Helga Green and Oksana the Wolf Cub
The previous time, when Ukrainian Armed Forces shelled downtown Donetsk (and the outskirts are being shelled regularly), was on February the 14th, the time, when the Minsk Agreement was being signed. And now they shelled the center of the city once again in the night of July the 19th, on a Sunday, just before the new round of the Contact Group talks in Minsk.
The OSCE monitoring Mission functions in the DPR territory, but, unfortunately, the global community has not yet reacted to the events taking place here in Donetsk, that is, Ukrainian military keep on shelling not only the outskirts of Donetsk, but the center of the city also. In spite of the fact that the OSCE mission registers all cases of shelling and all civilian casualties, Europe is still silent.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (46 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- The Appearance (10 chatters)
- Hand Of Help Live Broadcast (8 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)