SORT BY Relevancy
Don't miss this powerful broadcast
1.Do you have to recognize your Nationality ?
2.Should you renounce your Citizenship in the U.S.?
3.What recourse should we take with the Court.?
4.What is our remedy in U.S.Courts.?
5.What does it mean to be a stateless person.?
6.Why are people of African decent treated the way they are in the U.S.?
To Cancel contracts http://www.newdebtelimination.com/
I am a member of the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, and tonight, I am going to give some information about the Auxiliary, as an encouragement to our society. Everything about our society is not bad! There are good things going on every day by good people. It's just that "good news" doesn't sell! But I am going to share some good news about some wonderful people.
The Coast Guard Ethos:
I am a Coast Guardsman.
I serve the people of the United States.
I will protect them.
I will defend them.
I will save them.
I am their shield.
For them I am Semper Paratus.
I live the Coast Guard core values.
I am proud to be a Coast Guardsman.
We are the United States Coast Guard.
"SOME WILL, SOME WON'T, WE DO!
Joe Kaufman is running for the U.S. House seat currently occupied by Debbie Wasserman Schultz. He will be on in the first hour to tell us about his efforts to un-seat the woman who has been the face of the DNC. We'll talk about the campaign the importance of this race both in Florida and nationally. In the second hour we will discuss the biggest news items of the past week.
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
KONSCIOUS VIBES W/ RAHME'EL EL BEY will be discusing what it means to be black in U.S. Some of the current events and attrocities have left many wondering what does it now mean to be black in the U.S. Do "blacks" have any rights? What protects them from harm? Do the Laws apply to "blacks" are just whites? Many often, even ask, does a "black" life matter as much as a "white" life? Do you have the answer to these questions? Do you understand how Law effects "black" people? Remember that ignorance of the Law is not a defence. So please join us in this deep discussion that is sure to change, widen, enlighten your perspective about being "black" in the U.S.
The Real Face of the U.S News Media!
I Am Liberty!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
Tonight we quantify the American News Media. Not to dismantle them further and pick at their bones but to remind everyone how important the freedom to do what I do each week is. When things get dicey we tend to leave the news networks on. We have to remember who they are and where they stand in this world.
Read More HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, I Am Liberty
Ed Wolfe, a Bremerton lawyer and former U.S. State Department official, is running for Kitsap County Commissioner. With his extensive service in all three branches of government (executive, legislative, judicial) and impressive resume in civic and business arenas, he is lauded across all aisles as the refreshing change needed in government. Tune in to hear his thoughts on what it takes to be a leader in the 21st century, and the importance of bringing balance back to the political and policy process.
Elected MP for Glasgow Hillhead in 1987. Expelled from the Labour Party in 2003 over his stance on Iraq, and the following year co-founded the Respect Party. Won Bethnal Green in 2005 election, but at the 2010 election lost out in Poplar and Limehouse. This week he won Bradford West. Galloway opposed the 1991 gulf war and was critical of the effect that the subsequint santions had on the people of Iraq. In a 28 March 2003 interview that Tony Blair and George W. Bush had "lied to the British Air Force and Navy, when they said the battle of Iraq would be very quick and easy. They attacked Iraq like wolves. ..." and added, "... the best thing British troops can do is to refuse to obey illegal orders. This incitement was later among the formal reasons for his expulsion from the Labour Party. He called the Labour Government "Tony Blair's lie machine
In May 2005, a US Senate committee report accused Galloway along with former French minister Charles Pasqua of receiving the right to buy oil under the UN's oil-for-food scheme. On arriving in the US, he told Reuters, "I have no expectation of justice from a group of Christian fundamentalist and Zionist activists." Galloway described Coleman as a "pro-war, neocon hawk and the lickspittle of George W. Bush," who, he said, sought vengeance against anyone who did not support the war in Iraq.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Yasharshla Radio 2013 (17 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (16 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (16 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- JeffBanjamin (6 chatters)
- King Noble The Time Is Now Radio (6 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- PID Radio Network (1 chatters)