SORT BY Relevancy
Cheryl Farley is a nutritionist, wellness coach, cooking instructor and a passionate advocate for natural healing. Cheryl will share her background and her stories of success as she helps people to heal their type 2 diabetes without counting carbohydrate exchanges or calories.
Dr. Timothy Howe joins me in the studio today to discuss the latest information on reversing type 2 diabetes
Join Cherise, George, Scott and special guest Luisa Martinez for a special hour of DSMA Live.
Luisa Martinez is a 36 year old professional living with diabetes. Her journey began with a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes and a complete turnaround in lifestyle. Luisa took her diabetes life into her own hands by eating right, exercising, and taking her prescribed medicine.
Noticing a constant feeling of exhaustion, Luisa went back to her doctors to see if something was the matter. Although she was exercising, losing weight, eating right, and doing all her doctors had told her to do, she still felt tired. Her new doctor felt she was overmedicated and suggested a Gastric Sleeve procedure which she did ended up having.
She is now off of all medication, continues to live a full life, and is considered “pre-diabetic.” Her desire to share her story and dispel any myths about the procedure is her motivation for speaking out publicly.
Are we beating around the wrong bush?
Cure Panel Talk Show on Diabetes will disucss
Type 2 Diabetes and Behavior: A Darwinian Perspective
with Dr. Milind G. Watve, Biologist/Professor at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune.
Dr. Watve’s book Doves, Diplomats and Diabetes challenges the current understanding of diabetes and prods researchers to test his alternative model.
On the panel are Dr. Mohinish Shukla, Dr. Pramod Patil, Richa Modak and Radha Desai.
in Weight Loss
If you are pre-diabetic or have type 2 diabetes and you'll like to reverse this condition and improve your situation - don't miss this show. Robert Ferguson has helped thousands of people take hold of type 2 diabetes and improve their situation. You'll also learn how type 2 diabetes can eat potatoes, bread and pasta and improve their fasting blood glucose and Hemoglobin A1c.
1. What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [3:01]
2. Shout Out: Mike the Paleo newbie from last week [9:49]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: BuzzFeed’s food tasting videos [11:42]
4. Listener Questions: Suddenly have acne eating paleo [15:29], Type 2 diabetes shifting to paleo [26:39], Nutrition education path [34:21], Is milk okay even if not raw?[43:05]
5. Liz’s skin care tip of the week: changing our skin care for cooler weather [48:16]
6. Diane’s Kitchen tip: What temperature to cook at [50:40]
7. This week’s hashtag details: #weirdfoodIlove [53:15]
When you went to the doctor and the diagnosis you received was you have Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes, your whole life changed. Can We Talk for REAL, co-host Ina, Michelle and Terry welcomes Aileen Hetherington recently diagnosis with Type 2 Diabetes a medical worker and now her life has changed and she would like to hold the conversation that is being hidden in so many people’s closet that needs to come out in the open. There are two types of Diabetes and you could have one and are ignoring the systems. We can talk about relationships, break–ups, family, and even sex on Facebook, in bars, at work or even to total strangers. Well let’s talk about something that effects millions and changes lives with one diagnosis. Aileen will discuss the differences between Type 1 and Type 2 as she tells her story and why this disease is one that needs changed her life with a change in eating habits and a routine exercise plan. Many people with Diabetes feel they are alone and there is no one to support them to help get them through this. Aileen started the A1Club which offers support to those diagnosed with Diabetes as well as her upcoming documentary will answer a lot of questions and provide a lot of guidance.
Can you have Diabetes and not have to take medicine, give yourself shots? Aileen is working on a documentary, so if you have a story to tell call and share with us. Let Aileen Hetherington know you would like to get involved with her group and or documentary.
Alexis, mom to Justice diagnosed October of 2008, her husband and father live with type 2 diabetes, and her grandmother live with type 1.5. She began volunteering with JDRF a year after her sons' diagnosis and has held many volunteer positions. She is currently the JDRF Mentor chair and helps match up newly diagnosed families with trained JDRF mentors. She is very passionate about advocacy and awareness.
Justice is 11years-old; he was diagnosed a few days after turning 6 with a sudden onset type 1. He has been a JDRF youth ambassador for six years and is passionate about awareness.
Blog: JusticesMisbehavingPancreas.blogspot.com JDRF: Jdrflv.org
In late 2010 Lathe Poland, a slim build man in his mid 30’s, was diagnosed with Type2 diabetes.
He was blown away. He held the same misconceptions that most people had when it comes to type 2 diabetes…Either it’s hereditary and it’s not your fault, or you eat junk food like it’s going out of style and end up diabetic.
Lathe’s general practitioner wanted to start him on three different prescription medications, IMMEDIATELY. He wondered is this the way it is for everyone?
Determined to take control of his health, he decided to set out on a mission to uncover the reasons behind the shocking rise in diabetes over the last two decades - and so was born the film Carb Loaded: A Culture Dying to Eat
Join me as I interview Lathe himself about this fascinating film and we explore what leading nutrition scientists, doctors and researchers will weigh in on this unparalleled epidemic.
In this episode, I will share some strategies, plans and changes within LaRochester Fitness. Provided below are some links to expanding projects and plans to determine what I can do to best help you accomplish your goals.
Eradicate Type 2 Diabetes
Book A Consultation
Tune In and Enjoy!
In this show Scarlett discusses how families can support a loved one with type 2 diabetes and how the person with diabetes can support their family.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (122 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (20 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (15 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (5 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- righteoushustle (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (2 chatters)
- Human Rights Demand (2 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)