SORT BY Relevancy
Since 2007, Tess Pennington, founder of Ready Nutrition, and has made it a priority to educate the public on topics including disaster preparedness, natural living, homesteading, emergency food pantries, food storage and ultimately self-reliance. Her focus on natural living is helping others see the value in preparing in a healthier manner.
She is the best-selling author of two preparedness books. The Prepper's Blueprint: The Step-By-Step Guide To Help You Through Any Disaster, is a comprehensive guide that uses real-life scenarios to help the reader prepare for any disaster. The well-rounded, multi-layered approach outlined in the Blueprint coaches the reader in making sense of a wide array of preparedness concepts through easily digestible action items and supply lists.
In addition to The Prepper's Blueprint, Tess is also the author of the highly rated Prepper's Cookbook, which has sold over 10,000 copies and focuses on helping the reader create a plan for stocking, organizing and maintaining a proper emergency food supply, and it includes over 300 recipes for nutritious, life-saving meals.
In the coming months, Ready Nutrition will begin selling non-GMO seeds and other healthy living products to support a healthier lifestyle.
Follow on Twitter: @TessPennington
From fixing Sandy’s damage to leaving the world better than you found it, it’s time to take action.
Superstorm Sandy’s devastation along the Eastern seaboard—especially New Jersey and New York—has changed millions of lives.
We talk with Ty Pennington who, along with Sears and K-Mart, has been on the ground in Seaside Heights, NJ to help get much-needed supplies from generators to toys where they need to go. And Ty gives us a peek at Extreme Makeover: Home Edition’s four holiday episodes.
And we talk about Project Rebuild and Recover's efforts and Socks for Sandy bloggers in the Hometalk community to get crucial supplies—yes, socks, clothes, diapers and more—to effected areas as soon as possible.
From bloggers to boardrooms, America steps up to rescue, recover and rebuild.
Tess Pennington & The Prepper's Blueprint!
Doom and Bloom "The Survival Medicine Hour"
on American Preppers Radio
Monday 9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this episode of the Doom and Bloom(tm) Survival Medicine Hour, Joe and Amy Alton, aka Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy, welcome their friend Tess Pennington of www.readynutrition.com, author of the The Prepper’s Blueprint, a truly comprehensive guide that uses real-life scenarios to help you prepare for any disaster. Tess is also the author of the Prepper’s Cookbook, which help create a plan for stocking, organizing, and maintaining a proper food supply.
Read more HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio
Ty Cunningham, U.S. Marshals retired and Village Public Safety Officer (VPSO) in Bush Alaska, a 30 year professional man hunter and scout tracking™ legend; adopted and modified from the Alaska and Wyoming U.S. Marshals Scout Tracking™ Units (TTU & MTU) which he served as Commander.
Ty talks to The Art of Tracking about his thesis on forensic spoorology, how to read it, what it can tell us and the importance of spoor-chain signatures to the tracker.
Visit his website for information and his thesis, http://www.tycunningham.org
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back Dr. Rob Pennington, author of FIND THE UPSIDE OF THE DOWN TIMES,to Conversations LIVE to discuss how his personal story continues to inspires others---and how his new work is helping people to see themselves and what happens to them differently.
Join us as LifeThoughts Radio
Minister | Entrepreneur | Author
A. Ty Cook
Writer of the life-transforming Document
Powerful Prayer Progression for Prayer Warriors -
The 8 Elements of Prayer Progression TM
For more information about Minister Cook, visit:
Feel free to share these shows with others!
(Notice: All Heart Right Ministries/LifeThoughts Radio shows are available for download at www.blogtalkradio.com/lifethoughtsradio and subscription on iTunes®!)
Facebook: LifeThoughts Radio
Visit us on the web: LifeThoughts Publishing
*** Special Thanks ***
Our Proud LifeSponsor:
Sara Sara Cosmetics
offers a variety of colorfully luscious lip gloss, lip gloss pots, lip sticks and NEW eyeshadows and skin care products!Let Sara Sara Cosmetics help you...Embrace the Royalty in You!
and to our power-packed mini-segment
Today's Word Encounter with Elder Tonya Cox!
Randy Pennington is a business performance veteran, author, and an expert in helping organizations build a culture focused on results. He is the President of Pennington Performance Group, a consulting and education firm. Randy’s latest book; Make Change Work is available now. Randy’s personal work experience has taken him from a locker room attendant to consulting in the Board rooms of corporate America. Along the way, he’s been a ...senior executive in a start-up mental health facility; HR professional in a 25,000 employee government agency; recreation therapist in a psychiatric hospital; CFO of a multi-million dollar professional services firm; tire and appliance salesman; Chairman of the Board for a $17 million dollar non-profit and multi-million dollar foundation and professional musician at Six Flags Over Texas. You can find out more about Randy HERE and follow him on Facebook and Twitter.
Join the Ladies- Tygryss, NyceItUp, Genius- EVERY WEDNESDAY as they gather to talk about life & its happenings.... You never know what to exoect but that's the beauty of conversation! Call in. Listen. Chat. Let us know what you think.
Travel, Politics, Food, Money, Life's Ish!
You don't want to miss this big show! Kicking off in the "Artist Spotlight" segment, Mr. Yancey will be talking to gospel recording artist Ms. Ty Scott about her new single "Motivation Music" from her forthcoming album "Kings & Queens". Then get ready as Who has the Power Radio Network explores a great organization in New Mexico. Tune in as Mr. Yancey talks to Jeremy Reynalds, live from the Phillipines, who is the Founder and CEO of Joy Junction, which is the New Mexico's largest emergency homeless shelter. They will be talking about what is Joy Junction, what are the services that they provide and how they have had an impact on the homeless population in New Mexico. You can call in with your questions and comments at (914)338-0665.
The Metaphysical Edge with Bee Delozier returns to GGMRadio every Thursday at 11 AM Central.
TODAY'S SPECIAL GUEST IS TY LOVE, THE EMPATHIC LIFE COACH.
Why would you need a life coach ... especially an Empathic one? Tune in for a fascinating program with our special guest, Ty Love, and discover new insights into what a life coach does and how one could help you achieve your goals, discover your purpose, and live your life with passion!
Yes ... we welcome your 'one questiion' calls for a free reading with our guest. Your comments are always welcome
Join Bee and her special guests every Thursday at 11 AM Central time as they discuss the many subjects, trending news and interests in the metaphysical arena. Chat room will be open!
Born in Baltimore, Maryland and raised in Peekskill, New York, Ty Marshall, is one of the hottest new writers in the Urban Fiction game. His authentic depiction of the streets based off of real life and real world experiences set him apart from the pack. His ability to write fiction from a real place makes him special, but it’s the seamless way he weaves the two worlds together that makes him an undeniable talent.
Ty recently joined Official Writer’s League (O.W.L.) where he will stay true to the company’s mantra and demonstrate the highest level of storytelling with the help of O.W.L. founders Ashley & JaQuavis. His debut novel, Eat, Prey and No Love is scheduled to be released in Fall of 2014. Ty is a proud father and husband that resides in Georgia.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- John Baptist (145 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- The Dream1 (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- NTEB (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (24 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (23 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (14 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- 64452 (8 chatters)
- American White History Month (7 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (7 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- carsonscorner (4 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- The Program Returns (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Tell Me I Can (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- 64403 (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Gridiron Breakdown (1 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (0 chatters)