SORT BY Relevancy
ANGRYFANS RADIO: MONEY & VIOLENCE DISCUSSION AND BATTLE RAP TALK W/ TY LAW
THIS EPISODE OF BODY COUNT RADIO WE WILL HAVE GUEST TY LAW ON THE SHOW. HE WILL BE DISCUSSING THE STATE OF BATTLE RAP, HIS UPCOMING UFF BATTLES, AND TOP TIER VS NEW BREED. ALSO WE WILL HAVE THE SYNDICATE CARTEL ON TALKING ABOUT THEIR NEW CARD CALLED "THE EULOGY". IF YOU WANT TO CALL IN TO LISTEN OR SPEAK TO GUEST CALL 646-200-3462 OR GO AND LISTEN LIVE AT WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/VPDEEZY. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.OFFICIALKULTURERADIO.COM
Summary of the Tithe as Legislated in the Law of Moses
1. One-tenth (a tithe) of the produce of the land, fruit, grain and livestock, belonged to God, and was to be given to and used by His priests, the Levites. This tithe was dedicated to the Lord.
2. The Levites were in turn to give one-tenth (a tithe) of the tithe they received to the High Priest.
3. In what is probably a second yearly tithe, a second-tenth was to be taken up and used specifically for festivals and feasts. This was consumed by the tithers and the Levites before God.
4. A tri-annual tithe, or a third tenth (of the produce only) was to be put into storage facilities to take care of the Levites and those in need in the local vicinity.
5. Using the above summaries, 20% a year would be given off the top, with an additional 10% every third year, to support the religious, governmental and social structure of the day.
6. When the tithes were to be given exclusively to the Levites, the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert. After they entered the Promised Land, they became much more home-bodies, multiplied, and needed other ways to not only take care of the Levites.
7. There were no specific penalties or consequences for not tithing; the penalty of withdrawal of the Lord's blessing and His casting away Israel from being His people was if they did not keep THE WHOLE LAW! No single aspect was singled out as more important to God than others.
8. We can conclude that God, through Moses, DID indeed command the Israelites to tithe! And He gave specific parameters, as to who, where, when, how and the consequences of both obedience and disobedience to this commandment.
9. "To tithe" is to fulfill the covenantal requirements as specified by God through the scriptures, laid out specifically in the Mosaic law in Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
In 2008, Jamiel Shaw the 2nd (17 yrs. young), was assassinated three doors from his home; by an illegal alien gangbanger from Mexico. The killer was negligently released from jail (prior gun charges), on March 1, 2008 and assassinated Jamiel the very next day on March 2, 2008. Jamiel's Mother was serving in Iraq at the time. She's still Serving in the Army. The illegal alien killer was sentenced to death row in November, 2012. http://tinyurl.com/lwzn5rg
On Tonight's broadcast Jamiel Shaw, will talk about the Execution of his Son & the Deportation of illegal alien gangs http://www.isupportjamielslaw.com/ - tinyurl.com/ld4f26f; He's going to talk with Robin Hvidston from https://wethepeoplerising.wordpress.com/ Robin will be speaking in Sacramento this week, along with The Remembrance Project http://www.theremembranceproject.org/; Govt Organization Committee http://sgov.senate.ca.gov/; BO Violating Federal Immig Laws http://tinyurl.com/9pmaw; The Bad & The Ugly Side of Illegal immigration http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp; LAPD; Plus Much More! If you can, tune in.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for BIg Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety show, airing live from the Historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407 National Park units.
On this Episode:
- Everett Coast - Singer-songwriter duo Josh Misko & Danny Byrne
- Andrew Harris - Accredited food, wine and travel writer; producer and co-host of “The SoCal Restaurant Show”
- Celebrity Chef Ryan Scott - Former “Top Chef” contestant and owner of Market & Rye in San Francisco.
- Blue Tofu – Indie pop duo featuring vocalist Andrea Mathews & Grammy-nominated producer Tim Story
- Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’ – Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA
Join us every Sunday Morning at 9:00 am CST and Wednesday Night at 7:00 pm CST for a cutting edge Bible Study at Sovereign Love Free Church. This week we are covering Chapters 33 & 34 of the Book of Jubilees. You can follow along at http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/jub/index.htm or pick up a Cepher from www.cepher.net
Hosted By: Henry Allen-Muhammad
With Special Guest Hosts: Jason X and Forrest Muhammad
Unlawful Captives deals with the creation, sustaining, the politics, criminalization and the effects of The Prison Industrial Complex in America and World Wide.
Why are there more people incarcerated in America the rest of the free countries worldwide combined.
Why does America lock up drug user whereas other countries opt for treatment?
Prison Industrial Complex – Law – Above The Law – Black Lives Matter – #FTP – Police Corruption – Political Prisoners – Poverty Inmates – Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome – Police Brutality – Urban Concentration Camps – Militarization Of The Police Departments
The NFL Draft is under a week a way and there are will be a handful of Mountain West players that will get drafted. We bring in SB Nation's draft expert Dan Kadar to go over the top Mountain West prospects.
The players we will go over are Boise State running back Jay Ajayi, Colorado State quarterback Garrett Grayson and also left tackle Ty Sambrailo who is also of Colorado State. We will get into some other players but those are the likely to be the first three players off the board. Plus, we will ask if there are any sleeper players from the league that could be a good pick.
We will get into some other news items with the latest around the Mountain West in the show.