SORT BY Relevancy
Getting the year started off right is on everyone’s mind. January offers a “new beginning”. The place to start is with yourself; let’s make ourselves better people. Evaluate yourself and your circumstances. There are many things that we can not change, but changing our body is one that we can change. Everyone can control what passes through his/her lips. If food is your passion, then learn what foods to eat that do no harm and choose them to heal your body and improve your life.
1. Eat more fiber (target 25 to 40 grams a day: A high fiber diet will make you feel full and stop the snacking. It also helps lower cholesterol, control blood sugars and aid in weight loss. 2. Eat fruits and vegetables more than meats. They contain fiber, vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals (disease fighting compounds). 3. Get adequate sleep. Studies show that individuals who are sleep deprived are at increased risk for weight gain, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease. 4. Eat something within 2 hours of waking to set your metabolism; ideally something high in protein and fiber. 5. Lose some weight. Take in fewer calories than your body needs. Remember that 3,500 calories equals one pound of body fat. Consuming 500 fewer calories than your body needs each day could result in a weight loss of 1 pound a week. Join forces with friends and work towards a healthier weight and lifestyle together A weight loss program led by professionals can you.
Join me for Twitter Power: How to Leverage Social Media to Enhance Your Brand and Grow Your Business with my special guest, Joel Comm. Joel is the New York Times best-selling author of The AdSense Code, Stories from the World’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs, KaChing: How to Run an Online Business that Pays and Pays and Twitter Power 2.0. A pioneer of the world wide web, Joel has been building profitable online businesses for 20 years. He has also written over 40 ebooks. Joel has appeared in The New York Times, on Jon Stewart’s The Daily Show, on CNN online, on Fox News, and many other places.
in Self Help
Best-Selling Author Guy Finley joins us today to celebrate the release of his newest book: The Secret of Your Immortal Self
The son of late-night talk show pioneer Larry Finley, Guy grew up in Los Angeles CA where many of his childhood friends were the children of celebrities. At a young age, he decided to pursue a music career, becoming the first white soft rock artist signed to Motown Records. Several of his songs were recorded by popular artists including: Diana Ross, the Jackson 5 and Debbie Boone, as well as composing scores for a number of motion pictures and TV shows.
In spite of Guy’s great success in his early professional life, he said he still felt something was missing in his personal life. Seeking to fill this void, he abandoned his music career and left for India and the Far East, where he studied spiritual teachings of self-awareness.
It was during this spiritual awakening, when he began his current best-selling writing career, with well-known classics such as: The Secret of Letting Go, Fearless Living, and The Courage to Be Free, and more than 40 other books which have sold over a million copies in 18 languages worldwide
Guy is the Founder & Director of Life of Learning Institute, the renouned non-profit for self-study in Merlin, Oregon. Guy is also a faculty member at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, New York and is a regular expert contributor to Beliefnet, the Huffington Post, and is a guest panelist for HuffPost Live.
Visit: Guy Finley Immortal Self
Connect with Deb at: http://www.DebScott.com
Serious Mode Productions is proud to present "Twitter Troll Wars". The one and only Teresa Cramer will be joining us LIVE to discuss the pitfalls of Social Media and what can happen when trolls permeate into your private life. ALSO It's likely that Tommy Tampon, Voodoo Boo, Shelley and Joe Schmoe will be calling in. <3
in Self Help
Our TOP 7 Twitter Tips for a Successful EFT Business
Do you wonder how you can grow your EFT business by marketing yourself in 140 characters? Do hashtags beguile you?
While there are about 1 billion estimated people worldwide with a Twitter account, only about half of those have ever sent a Tweet. About 30% of users check their Twitter feeds more than once a day and if your niche is millenials under the age of 30, a third of Twitter users fit this profile.
Do you know what the best days and times are to Tweet? What is the best time to Tweet that people will share your Tweets? Do you know what hashtags are and how to use hashtags effectively? What does the research show is the most effective frequency for posting your Tweets?
Listen in to the EFT Mastering Business Acumen (www.EFTMBA.com) podcast with hosts Alina Frank and Craig Weiner, top EFT Tapping Trainers to find our TOP 7's for Using Social Media to Grow Your EFT Business. Stay tuned for next podcast on our TOP 7s for Pinterest!
You the Best Invention Ever is a collective effort of the host Valencia Lyles-Saunders and all the amazing people in the world. She discusses, interviews and celebrates YOU.
Today's show was to be with a natural intuitive; however, he couldn't make it. So we covered many different topics that I think you will enjoy.
Tonight we are going to give God some praise. If you were not able to make it to church, or you just need that extra encouragement; come praise with the Queens, on this uplifting Monday. People may not see the best in you, but always remember that God always sees the best in each and every one of us. Let's take this time to give God some praise, to get your week started.
Tivona Elliott Clark
The cast of the sugar dish is back Bringing you exclusive news disccusing trending topics
twitter beefs and instagram scraps
Common says Racism will end if blacks extend a hand in love to whites
jay-z reportedly to settle with alleged astranged son
lil wayne reveals Drake slept with his ex girlfriend in new tell all book
erica mena and bow wow vs charlamange the god erica comes for c tha god on twitter
suge knight big ass collaspe in court
marvin gaye estate win 7.5 million from blurred lines artist
news n gossip
Henry Evans is the Managing Partner of Dynamic Results, a Strategy Implementation and Organizational Development firm. According to Harvard University, Dynamic Results’ clients implement their strategies at 8 times the rate of most companies.
1) What does it mean when you say your clients implement their strategies at 8x the rate of most companies, according to Harvard?
2) Your Accountability Method, and also, your approach to generating leadership at every level of an organization, have both gotten a lot of press. What, if anything, do the approaches have in common?
3) Your methods have gotten a lot of press (Inc., [...]
Kyle Maverick and Jerrod Harris comprise Team Best Dudes. They will be joining us with their manager Samantha Heights. This exciting team is heading to World's Finest Wrestling to dominate the tag team scene there. Learn more about this team and hear from their manager as they make their way onto the show for the first time.
On March 15th at 12pm est/9am pst The Best of You will debut live on air!! So be there as we talk about how to survive personal tragdies and ways to comeback! Some of the things we will discuss are deathes of spouses and family members and others events that take place in life. Our plan is to help each other nagivagate thru these trails and come out better than before!!! Setting ourselves up for that major COMEBACK!!So call in at (646)668-8275 to tell us about your COMEBACK or just to hear the show LIVE or Log on at www.blogtalkradio.com/thebestofyou to hear the live on your PC or tablet.
in Self Help
Former Pro Athlete, Dayne Gingrich, and Entrepreneur, Mark Minard are the co-hosts of the Elevating Beyond podcast! They dive right into their own true stories of hitting their rock bottom, in life, work, sports, marriage, family, and how they overcame the adversity giving you real life wisdom for achieving success on every level.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (40 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (24 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (7 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The J Man (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- New Destiny Ministries (1 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (1 chatters)
- Disciples for Jesus Christ Love (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (0 chatters)
- The Shooters Rest (0 chatters)