SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
CONTENT: What do you do when a family member is faced with major health challenges? How do you cope with the myriad of medical information while continuing to care for your other family members? What gives you the resilience to keep going when the challenge seems insurmountable?
HOST BIO: Linda Stephens-Jones, ACC, provides Christian-based life coaching to individuals & small groups live & via teleconference & Skype across the U.S. & globally. Her specialty is helping women to effectively manage major challenges such as relationship issues, divorce, career, self-doubt, or lack of purpose. She helps clients to discover their strengths, gain clarity & create a plan to more fulfillment!
GUESTS BIOS: Philanthropists Mark & Brenda Moore, married over 32 years, run the Mark & Brenda Moore & Family Foundation, championing advancements in health care, education, music & the arts, and Christian evangelism. They are founding donors for the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture, scheduled to open this fall! The Moores are members of the Director’s Circle for the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater. Mark & Brenda co-chaired the INOVA Hospital System’s gala in 2013 & 2014 which raised more than $4M! Their foundation has pledged in excess of $5M to support higher education, the radiology unit of INOVA Loudon’s new emergency department, INOVA’s Life With Cancer Org., the Community Coalition for Haiti and numerous other worthy causes. Mark and Brenda are passionate about giving their time, sharing their expertise and investing resources in causes that directly and positively impact peoples' lives.
How do you know if he / really Loves You?
Tune in to Love& Relationship Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. est.
This is where we have missed it at! We have "jumped the gun" without setting some things inorder within our relationship. We move to others things which should be towards the bottom of our list in forming a relationship. Rather we placew this important tool on the "back-burner, which should be first place. We will share how important it is to understand one another in a relationship. Our Relationship coach and CEO of The National Extraordinary Professional Women will lecture this segment. These segments are not limited only to women but to are useful tactics and ersources for men. For more information about us, just go to our website at www.revitalizingmymarriage.com or www.nationalextraordinaryprofessionalwomen.com.
Welcome to the There is Life After Layoff Radio Show with your host Ali and tonight's special guest Ms. Maura Gale. Founder, Maura Gale Worldwide.
Tonight's conversation will be around the word "Surrender"
Maura Gale is a renowned actress, author, evangelist, and creative visionary who has been sharing the gift of ministry and artfor more than 20 years. Maura seamlessly FUSED these two passions to created MinARTstry, an artistic brand used to produce engaging work. Her transparent, revealing, and motivational messaging speaks to the needs of men and women at a cellular lever. This ability to penetrate beneath the surface is what sets Maura and her ministry apart. www.mauragale.com
The opinions expressed during this radio broadcast are for inspiration, information and entertainment purposes only.
This radio show is a production of Atlanta Life Radio and to learn more visit us at www.atlantaliferadio.com
in Self Help
Who knows what we'll be talking about this week, but it's sure to be something that will enable you to live your best possible life and be the best possible "you." Each week we try to put a positive spin on current events or on something that has happened to us personally. If there's something happening in your life or something you'd like to hear our take on...please message us or leave a comment below the show and we'll address it. Please also take a second and follow this channel, it will help us in the btr standings and let us reach more people.
As always, thank you so much for listening!
In every one of our lives we are going to encounter problems, challenges, stresses, change, relationship issues, broken hearts, death, health issues, career issues, etc. Schools don't teach us the skills that we need in order to deal with day-to-day issues that we encounter throughout our life. We will begin the discussion of the skills that you need to have and to master in order to be able to deal successfully with the issues you contend with in your life. The better equipped you are to deal with these issues the easier your life will be. You will still have these issues but you'll have the skills to deal with them.
We are all changing and the world around us is changing. Someone that was perfect for us in the past may not be right for us today. Letting go and moving on from a failing relationship will make us happier and healthier, but how does one know when it’s time to let go?
* Someone expects you to be someone you’re not.
* A person’s actions don’t match their words.
* You catch yourself forcing someone to love you.
* An intimate relationship is NOT based strictly on physical attraction
* Someone continuously breaks your trust.
* Someone continuously overlooks your worth.
* You are never given a chance to speak your mind.
* You are frequently forced to sacrifice your happiness.
* You truly dislike your current situation, routine, job, etc.
* You catch yourself obsessing over, and living in, the past.
Depending on what season you are in, whether it be a season of your life, or the holidays, or wherever you are.
We have a tendency of putting so many expectations on ourselves. I want you to switch that thought in your mind and think …
“I get to” not “I have to”
It’s all comes down to you and how you think about things. If you just take a step back to take it all in, you get to see how happy you are in your own life. Flip you perspective and look at it this way. You get to do all of these things thanks to a healthy body, you get to pick out a new outfit, you getto eat amazing food, and you get the opportunity to spend time with people you may not see that often.
Everything is an opportunity. When you get to do all of these things, you get to live in a place of gratitude.
Living in a state of gratitude changes your quality of life.
Do you judge a book by the cover?
What is your journey?
The past is not to be used for blame. Change your story, in your mind. You learned, and you grew. There is something you took away from every single experience in your life. You are learning about yourself. You get to choose how you spend your time and what you do with your mind.
Is there something in your mind that takes over without you even knowing? You can stop it from growing and getting out of control.
Tell yourself that you are worthy and deserve all the blessings the world has to offer you.
Take yourself to a place of gratitude and watch what happens.
Make your story incredible. You choose your words, you choose your thoughts.
What happens when you start living from a place of gratitude?
This is the We Coach TENNIS radio show. We speak with different coaches and players each week exploring the profession of coaching tennis around the US and world. Tennis is a lifetime sport enjoyed by many people across the world. We explore the ways in which tennis coaches develop players.
We explore what motivates tennis coaches.
We look at tennis news from around the world and discuss current policy and how it affects the ways in which coaches operate.
We highlight the often forgotten and neglected tennis coaches and professionals from around the world. If we can find those special and terrific coaches that are not on the world stage we will and we will try and get a glimpse into what makes them important to their students.
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yellaballnetwork/2014/08/19/we-coach-tennis#ixzz3BMmoP8Fp
You really don't want to miss out on this show because you may learn the importance of life's deposits v. withdrawals for a successful life, Part 1.
Katrina Cooper is a Savvy Health and Wellness Coach with Total Life Changes. She empowers her clients to look and feel healthy while enjoying the full circle of body, mind & spirit approach to well-being. She believes your health is your wealth. Katrina specializes in working with children and adults, she also offers personalized health coaching services both virtually and locally. Katrina lives the life that she teaches, being her own best customer and using the products regularly have changed her life.
With a deep passion for practicing a holistic approach to health and wellness, Cooper looks at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole. If you answered yes to these questions; then tune in to Brown Suga Radio today, and learn how you and Katrina will work to reach your health goals in areas such as achieving weight loss goals, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, support with a healthy immune system, detoxing, maximizing energy and overall happiness. Chime in live to learn how to live a better healthier life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (99 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (34 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (25 chatters)
- AJC Radio (12 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (11 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Revelation Power (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Dream1 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Anointed Words (0 chatters)